Live Podcast Interview of Akelta Wilde <3

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This interview is how I found Akelta and the site, and also how I have now found a great friend in James. I hope to be able to listen to more in the future.

So pudding man, let's find a topic and make this happen or I will take away your pudding pops..... :devilgrin:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

LOL!! Awww that is awesome Double D!

James is absolutely awesome and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the interview :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Terror wrote:Hey everyone,

The POLARIS community (People Offering Light, Assistance & Resources In Spirit - http://www.polarsrising.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is proud to know and support Akelta Wilde.. one of our members, an esteemed paranormal researcher, recently conducted a live interview of Akelta on his podcast at http://higherconsciousnessradio.com/epi ... lta-wilde/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Check out Akelta's interview and repost the link to your facebooks, twitters, etc.

Yay! WE LOVE YOU, Akelta! :devillove: :devilclap:
' This Interview is amazing this is one of . The first interviews that ' I saw from Akelta because Watching Videos on the Paranormal has always been something that's interesting to me so that's how again ' I Learned about Akelta and S&Ss from her Interviews >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”