Joshua Free

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hello all, as I complete the Simon Necronomicon initiation in two weeks I find myself looking for deeper information into Marduk and the Elder gods in general. Information of this sort is very hard to find as not many have really written on it except for Sitchen (who I love). One other individual who has committed his life to Marduk and the gates is Joshua Free and he has written many many books on working this system and the magical ways contained within.

I have only read samples of his work, and his blog. I find him to be a good writer, interesting for the most part but can't listen to his youtube videos because of the heavy metal music he plays in the background (super distracting)

So my question is, has anyone read any of his books? I have two in my Amazon cart (Marduk devotional prayer book, and Mesopotamian magic) Hard to find reviews anywhere that aren't on his site, which I take with a grain of salt...

thanks all
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

I still havent read Joshua Free's stuff yet, but Im going to start here very soon.bumping this in case anyone has started reading him and also to find out if you ever got those books and how they turned out for you.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

1. This sounds awesome and can't wait to here more.
2. Joshua Free? Or Joshua Tree? Because that was a pretty bitchin' U2 album.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I actually now have pretty much all of his books, and they are incredible. I love the research he puts into the work and it follows all that I personally feel drawn too. The Anunnaki bible is pretty awesome. He sometimes get's a little bit full of himself, but don't we all at times.

Another great book I have started is The Horned Alter, really well written.

Now that my four legged companion dogs have passed on I can focus again on my thesis I promised so long ago. I had to put it on hold to focus on my sick dogs and work but I will be getting that going again. Maybe the timing all worked out actually, having Joshuas books and other stuff recently will help a lot..
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

DoubleD wrote:Hello all, as I complete the Simon Necronomicon initiation in two weeks I find myself looking for deeper information into Marduk and the Elder gods in general. Information of this sort is very hard to find as not many have really written on it except for Sitchen (who I love). One other individual who has committed his life to Marduk and the gates is Joshua Free and he has written many many books on working this system and the magical ways contained within.

I have only read samples of his work, and his blog. I find him to be a good writer, interesting for the most part but can't listen to his youtube videos because of the heavy metal music he plays in the background (super distracting)

So my question is, has anyone read any of his books? I have two in my Amazon cart (Marduk devotional prayer book, and Mesopotamian magic) Hard to find reviews anywhere that aren't on his site, which I take with a grain of salt...

thanks all
''' Sounds like a great Book Double D I have never hard of the writer but I am Always on ' the look out for new books to read so thanks foe the Share
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”