Grimoire of Tiamat

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Marosey

Asenath Mason has been getting good support and back up from other sorcerer/sorceress.
Has people read her book? What are your thoughts on her book?

The word out on this specific book Grimoire of Tiamat, is that this is the best occult book
ever.

If anyone has read this. What are your reviews?
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Marosey"]Asenath Mason has been getting good support and back up from other sorcerer/sorceress.
Has people read her book? What are your thoughts on her book?

The word out on this specific book Grimoire of Tiamat, is that this is the best occult book
ever.

If anyone has read this. What are your reviews?[/quote]'' No I haven't able read this book yet ' I did hear the same thing about the book ' its one of the best sellers right now with occult books but .I will check out for myself thanks for sharing :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

I have read it and content wise it is a great book. However, it does specify working with Tiamat, Kingu, and her children in a way that is not complicated to follow. As in, its not a bunch complex writing put into a limited edition book just because its limited edition. You can actually use the methods in it with some know how about what the book is talking about. So, great book content wise and great book to work with Tiamat. Like most of the books like this, the value can depend a lot on what you intend to do with it. Hope this helps a little bit!
Marosey

Christian you are always helpful

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I actually lover her books. Easy to see her point, nice and clear written. I actually wondering should I buy this book too. I just add it to chart yesterday and remove it then add it back....I was confusing...then I saw your post. I think my demon might be inspiring me to buy it too.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

My eldest has this book. He studies Assyriology and reads Cuneiform - Long term, he wants to go on digs and be employed by Museums and Governments etc.

He does enjoy it but the Sumerian community he is part of is not happy with it at all.

Many who follow Sumer are trying to replicate actual historical worship based on Cuneiform. Traditionally no one worshipped Tiamat, there were no temples - nothing. Yet Mason and others write and imply that Tiamat was fundermental to Sumer. There seems to be many people who confuse Babylonian and Sumer religions.

The book its self is an easy read, easy laid out rituals. But just keep in mind it is not based on any historical evidence - documented otherwise. Even in Babylon Tiamat is only ever mentioned once and not in a form of worship.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”