Accessing Past Lives and Akasic Records

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

I keep hearing this and honestly been wondering for a long time how to access these. What my past life was like, why my life is the way it is now (I take responsible for my actions, not blaming), karma, all that stuff
Marosey

This is an interesting topic. People has astral traveled there to view information of theirs and others.
I would like to see why my life is the way it is too. The Akasic records could have the key,
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

There are many different ways to access the Akashic Records or get in touch with your past lives. I am actually doing work on my past lives right now and have worked with the Akashic records in the past.

I have read books, which helped though I wouldn't personally recommend any of them because for me they didn't align with my path and were more RHP aligned. I ended up reading as much as I could on the subjects then tailoring it to a more Demonic/LHP way to fit my needs.

Marosey is right and I have astral projected, but you can also do meditations to connect to the Akashic records. I think you can do something with hypnosis to get in touch with past lives (I am sure there are many ways for this, but I am still learning and exploring this myself).
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Eilana wrote:There are many different ways to access the Akashic Records or get in touch with your past lives. I am actually doing work on my past lives right now and have worked with the Akashic records in the past.

I have read books, which helped though I wouldn't personally recommend any of them because for me they didn't align with my path and were more RHP aligned. I ended up reading as much as I could on the subjects then tailoring it to a more Demonic/LHP way to fit my needs.

Marosey is right and I have astral projected, but you can also do meditations to connect to the Akashic records. I think you can do something with hypnosis to get in touch with past lives (I am sure there are many ways for this, but I am still learning and exploring this myself).
' Thank Eilana I will keep this in mind when The time comes for me to Try and find out About My past lives ' until Coming over to The LHP ' I didn't believe that anyone Could have past lives but Each Day ' I am finding out More and more How wrong , I was about many things that are Being Shown to me for a Reason ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Like Eliana said the akashic records can be accessed in many ways depending on what works best for you. Be sure to clear any doubt or judgmental thoughts away before accessing them, remember to keep an open mind about all the information coming to you. You have to set out your intent as well, clearly state how open and ready you are to these records, accept that your intentions have been made aware. If you have never meditated or astral traveled then practice those first and be patient along on your journey. Be aware as well of the little sensations or signs you may receive.... perhaps you died of a poisonous food in your past life and now you're getting a horrible test in your throat or mouth, or you feel a strong sensation around your neck because you were strangled. Trust your intuition, if you feel any physical sensations or symptoms it's up to you to discern whether or not these are signs or actual medical conditions. Another way to access them is to raise your vibrational frequency to match that of the akashic records... everything in the universe has a frequency to it

If you know the many dimensions of the universe then you would know that the seventh dimension is the one where you capable and receptive enough to be given them.... you must train your mind to go beyond this 3D reality and onto higher leveled dimensions....Raising your vibration can be anything that makes you happy or truly enlightened... but you must stay consistent with it which is hard for some people including myself unless you're a naturally positive person :)devil:

I would love to access my akashic records first to know who I truly am, after that I hope to receive every record out there within the universe, which mayyyyybe impossible in this one lifetime but who knows....i'm only limited by my own beliefs and expectations.

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”