*Mailbag* Best Demons for Revenge

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@CK and Anatel:

yep exactly my point, for me I personally wouldn't do it because of the consequences that could happen. I tend to be someone who really tries to plan things out and don't want to put myself or my family at risk. Being the bread winner and almost sole supporter of a family of people and animals has changed my perspective. I am also someone who would prefer to do my own dirty work, if someone harms one of my animals or a person I care about I have zero issue with putting a bullet in their head, and if I can't do the beat down myself, I don't feel it's fair of me to ask others to do so. But this is just me.

There are consequences to all actions, if I kill someone that killed a kid or my partner I am still going to jail one way or the other, there is no innocence really and I have to be willing to pay that ultimate price. Same goes for working with supernatural beings, if they do the work for you, you don't somehow get off scott free and untouched. Something will come back to you, what who knows.

But again this is just me, I am not arguing or advocating for one way over another. It's just how I roll and I tend to be a little more cautious.
Darth Moronius

I tend to agree with DoubleD :)devil:
Milagre

Awesome, i have been looking for this one, the "problem" is on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=3198&p=16272#p16272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But i don't want the guy to be destroyed, we only want him to get out, that is all.

Talking about Demon Lords, i feel rather comfortable with Lucifer and Mammon,
my prayers for them where answered very quick,and i am so amazed in how generous they are.
Is there any means for asking them about this guy? or would it be disrespectful?

I am not looking for revenge, and no heavy retribution, we just want the guy feels like "wow, time to get out, i have better things to do out there,LOL

because Lucifer is the "light bringer" maybe he could make the guy understand it's time to go?
but i prefer to ask before doing any sh*t,LOL!^^

I have read a lot and learning anything i can about dark lords, but still i am a beginner and i don't believe all the bullsh*t i find on the net, i prefer advices here,because i feel safe,hehe!^^

I am certainly not ready for a demon of hatred,destruction,death, etc, and i love to have fun while doing works... and hatred ,well,not super fun for me, it's a work for more experience people,haha!^^
Milagre

Milagre wrote:Awesome, i have been looking for this one, the "problem" is on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=3198&p=16272#p16272" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But i don't want the guy to be destroyed, we only want him to get out, that is all.

Talking about Demon Lords, i feel rather comfortable with Lucifer and Mammon,
my prayers for them where answered very quick,and i am so amazed in how generous they are.
Is there any means for asking them about this guy? or would it be disrespectful?

I am not looking for revenge, and no heavy retribution, we just want the guy feels like "wow, time to get out, i have better things to do out there,LOL

because Lucifer is the "light bringer" maybe he could make the guy understand it's time to go?
but i prefer to ask before doing any sh*t,LOL!^^

I have read a lot and learning anything i can about dark lords, but still i am a beginner and i don't believe all the bullsh*t i find on the net, i prefer advices here,because i feel safe,hehe!^^

I am certainly not ready for a demon of hatred,destruction,death, etc, and i love to have fun while doing works... and hatred ,well,not super fun for me, it's a work for more experience people,haha!^^
Well, after some reflection, i think i will do the work by my own. Will just ask my spirits to put my energy and will in the good track, and link myself to the moon/sun to have enough energy to do what i have to do.

I was asking the lords to help with financial problems, but maybe it's too soon to ask for anything of this kind or banishing someone .

I will just do some magick with lemons ,it would be enough if i don't doubt and my intent is strong enough.
Seems the good decision so far right now,hehe!^^
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:I get asked this question a lot....Demons for Revenge.

The best Dark Lords I find for revenge are...

Amducias - The Demon of Destruction

Lucifuge Rofocale - Lowborn Demon and one who is a master of darkness and baneful magicks. He is incredible to work with especially with the elimination of ones enemies and sludge entities.

Svengali - Crypt Lord of Darkness and Destruction, one who revels in decay.

Sonnolion - Demoness of Hatred and Disdain, can bring upon destruction to her enemies.

Tezrain - Demoness of War and Battle, she can reduce enemies to nothing

The Best demons species I find for Revenge are... Mutilation, Chaos, Hellborn, and Crypt Demons, though honeslty, Lowborn, Abyssal, Noble, Solar, all of them really, if the individual demon trains and desired to pursue baneful magick, they can pack an incredible punch, I have met Noble demons that are the definition of Vengeance and make even mutilation demons look sweet. It all depends on the individual demon.

*Note - Mutilation, Abyssal, Noble, Solar, and Crypt Demons species, were discovered by Satan and Suns/Sons Priestess.
thanks Akelta this is wonderful news to know I have never heard of this Demon before thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

That's awesome information. For some reason, demons like that tend to like me. :cooldevil:
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Akelta wrote:I get asked this question a lot....Demons for Revenge.

The best Dark Lords I find for revenge are...

Amducias - The Demon of Destruction

Lucifuge Rofocale - Lowborn Demon and one who is a master of darkness and baneful magicks. He is incredible to work with especially with the elimination of ones enemies and sludge entities.

Svengali - Crypt Lord of Darkness and Destruction, one who revels in decay.

Sonnolion - Demoness of Hatred and Disdain, can bring upon destruction to her enemies.

Tezrain - Demoness of War and Battle, she can reduce enemies to nothing

The Best demons species I find for Revenge are... Mutilation, Chaos, Hellborn, and Crypt Demons, though honeslty, Lowborn, Abyssal, Noble, Solar, all of them really, if the individual demon trains and desired to pursue baneful magick, they can pack an incredible punch, I have met Noble demons that are the definition of Vengeance and make even mutilation demons look sweet. It all depends on the individual demon.

*Note - Mutilation, Abyssal, Noble, Solar, and Crypt Demons species, were discovered by Satan and Suns/Sons Priestess.
Thanks for listing out the names Akelta, I have heard of some of them already but I have no intentions of working with a well known revenge demon/dark lord yet, I'll like to have a revenge companion of my own someday though. It's good to know that other species can also be helpful in revenge, it all just depends on the individual.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
sasia@123

For casting a spell we need to be in meditative state/ trance and very much focused..... But if we stress even a little bit, won't we come out of the pleasant trance state and everything would go in vain. Isn't it? So how are curses be even casted?
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Where would you put S&S wraiths on the list of vengefulness and effectiveness? I have heard they are vengeful spirits.
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:25 pm
I am simply not a very vengeful person, but there is one guy that just will NOT learn his lesson, who wasted a lot of my life and did a lot of damage, and keeps messing with me! I can see me performing a working to let him know he will NOT force his will upon me! More along the lines of STOP YOUR CRAP OR DIE...YOUR DECISION! :devilflame: :winkdevil:
So... did u succeed? :headbang:
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”