Items used for binding

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

What types of items are the demons bond to? Can it be jewelry that can be worn daily or is it an item that would normally stay at home?
H_Wright

Either is fine. I have some I wear, some stay at home. I like to keep it on me when I'm bonding, even if it's in a pocket I can pull it out and feel physically with me, but it is only for me really. They are not restrained by the binding at all.
Red6joker

H_Wright wrote:Either is fine. I have some I wear, some stay at home. I like to keep it on me when I'm bonding, even if it's in a pocket I can pull it out and feel physically with me, but it is only for me really. They are not restrained by the binding at all.

Ah ok, I was wondering if wearing it could help with the bonding at all.
H_Wright

I have a few that are not bound to anything that I bond with just fine, but when you are still in the beginning stages of learning their energy it can be helpful.
Red6joker

H_Wright wrote:I have a few that are not bound to anything that I bond with just fine, but when you are still in the beginning stages of learning their energy it can be helpful.
Cool, thank you for the information!
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

H_Wright wrote:I have a few that are not bound to anything that I bond with just fine, but when you are still in the beginning stages of learning their energy it can be helpful.
H, do you think the size of the object being bound to matters? I guess what I'm wondering is let's say would a large crystal hold more energy than a small one which would help in feeling your companions energy when you wear it?
H_Wright

Mentalmettle wrote:
H, do you think the size of the object being bound to matters? I guess what I'm wondering is let's say would a large crystal hold more energy than a small one which would help in feeling your companions energy when you wear it?
No, size does not matter.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

H_Wright wrote:
Mentalmettle wrote:
No, size does not matter.

HAHAHA OMG the temptation....

Okay back to adulthood, the vessel is totally irrelevant as long as it resonates with the being being bound. Like clothes to us, they do have preferences but they are usually very good about sharing what those are
H_Wright

DoubleD wrote:
HAHAHA OMG the temptation....
:grindevil: I dare a single person say they didn't have the same thought.
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Ha Ha so funny!!! Thank you for your reply!!!

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”