My Dolls <3

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Anatel wrote:
Cka75 wrote:
Anatel wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:Absolutely great! I have three haunted dolls myself. One is one a doll that represents Pestilence, and has a dark human spirit in it that died of the black plague. Then I have a nine year old spirit in a blonde haired doll that was raped and murdered and finally a Scottish WereWolf in a red-haired ball-jointed doll.
thats awesome! none of mine are haunted. these were just dolls I had on hand that i decided to paint lol. the Pinhead baby is a gift to a friend and the other one is not complete yet.
You mean Ed Hardy - Fester, right?
you trying to start some sh&t?
Attachments
image.jpeg
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Cka75 wrote:
Anatel wrote:
Cka75 wrote:
Anatel wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:Absolutely great! I have three haunted dolls myself. One is one a doll that represents Pestilence, and has a dark human spirit in it that died of the black plague. Then I have a nine year old spirit in a blonde haired doll that was raped and murdered and finally a Scottish WereWolf in a red-haired ball-jointed doll.
thats awesome! none of mine are haunted. these were just dolls I had on hand that i decided to paint lol. the Pinhead baby is a gift to a friend and the other one is not complete yet.
You mean Ed Hardy - Fester, right?
you trying to start some sh&t?
:devilclap: :devilclap: :devilclap: thats what i thought.. lmao....
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

AWWWW omg they are so adorable!!! Baby Pinhead is SO CUTE!!

They look amazing Anatel!!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Anatel"]Some dolls I made recently ...
baby Pinhead from "hellraiser" and baby Santa Muerte.. im just waiting for the roses for Baby Santa Muerte's head piece. After that, Baby Jason :devilgrin:[/quote] Anatel . I really like your dolls you are very good at making Dolls that look Shall we Say Creepy but nice all ' the same you put a lot of Work in to making these Dolls ' I have a set of Chucky Dolls ' With Chucky with his Wife & son ' I have had them now for years with another baby ' that's blue with Red eyes every year around Halloween ' I bring them out because kids really like looking at them when they pass by my house on ' their way from School so its something they enjoy seeing I pick up the dolls about 10 years ago when ' I had to leave New Orleans because of Hurricane Katrina once , I was able to leave that is We Stayed behind because me and my family had done this ' so Many times before we didn't think Katrina would be as bad as '' She was a Nightmare we had to Stay in ' The Super Dome for Days dead bodies in ' the water babies being Killed The Cops was ready to shot anybody that moved ' the Wrong way' I had my grandmother with me she was no help at all ' all She could say was Lord help us were in Hell :lol: and it felt like we was indeed in Hell so after a few hours everybody was put on Buses to Different City's I was never so happy to be alive with my kids with me ' Me and my family went to Mobile AB ' that's were I picked up my Chucky Dolls at we had to stay there for six months before we could come back ' to New Orleans ' So I wanted to tell you that I have Cool dolls too ' if you feel like making anymore , I love to get you to make one for me ' once your moved back home and everything is good :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

Ah.. you have incredible dolls. I'm not sure I can personally own a hunted doll but hey what is the harm. I just remember the movies with the haunted dolls walking around my room.

:devilfre:
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

These dolls look awesome XD
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
Milagre

They looks great,
i was so scared of Hellraiser when i was a kid, hahaha, now it just looks fun in my mind!^^
:lol:
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Anatel wrote:Some dolls I made recently ...
baby Pinhead from "hellraiser" and baby Santa Muerte.. im just waiting for the roses for Baby Santa Muerte's head piece. After that, Baby Jason :devilgrin:
Anatel ' I know you have a lot going on Right now with your Move back Home once '' Everything slows Down for you When every You Get Some free Time ' I would Really like to have you Make a Doll for me ' I am Willing To Pay you they Look Great :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

velle wrote:
baby Pinhead from "hellraiser" and baby Santa Muerte.. im just waiting for the roses for Baby Santa Muerte's head piece. After that, Baby Jason :devilgrin:
Anatel ' I know you have a lot going on Right now with your Move back Home once '' Everything slows Down for you When every You Get Some free Time ' I would Really like to have you Make a Doll for me ' I am Willing To Pay you they Look Great :)
awww thanks velle. :hug: well my dolls (done and not) will be here in the next ... ooh i want to say 2 weeks or so. I'll let you know when everything arrives!!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876

Anatel wrote:
velle wrote:
awww thanks velle. :hug: well my dolls (done and not) will be here in the next ... ooh i want to say 2 weeks or so. I'll let you know when everything arrives!!
' Anatel thank you So much Your Dolls look great ' Please let me know when Your Ready thanks :D

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”