My Dolls <3

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Some dolls I made recently ...
baby Pinhead from "hellraiser" and baby Santa Muerte.. im just waiting for the roses for Baby Santa Muerte's head piece. After that, Baby Jason :devilgrin:
Attachments
^8E527F7D887780F977917C5EF914A57A8227367836B63601D7^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
^8E527F7D887780F977917C5EF914A57A8227367836B63601D7^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg (10.67 KiB) Viewed 6806 times
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Uncle fester meets Ed Hardy! ;)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Heidi

These are sooooooooo awesome!!! :devillust:
Anatel

Cka75 wrote:Uncle fester meets Ed Hardy! ;)
you stop teasing me dammit! :lol: :shedevil:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

These are super cool...
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Man they are awesome!!!! And kinda creepy in a super awesome way!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Absolutely great! I have three haunted dolls myself. One is one a doll that represents Pestilence, and has a dark human spirit in it that died of the black plague. Then I have a nine year old spirit in a blonde haired doll that was raped and murdered and finally a Scottish WereWolf in a red-haired ball-jointed doll.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Anatel

SikruaSuncat wrote:Absolutely great! I have three haunted dolls myself. One is one a doll that represents Pestilence, and has a dark human spirit in it that died of the black plague. Then I have a nine year old spirit in a blonde haired doll that was raped and murdered and finally a Scottish WereWolf in a red-haired ball-jointed doll.
thats awesome! none of mine are haunted. these were just dolls I had on hand that i decided to paint lol. the Pinhead baby is a gift to a friend and the other one is not complete yet.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Anatel wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:Absolutely great! I have three haunted dolls myself. One is one a doll that represents Pestilence, and has a dark human spirit in it that died of the black plague. Then I have a nine year old spirit in a blonde haired doll that was raped and murdered and finally a Scottish WereWolf in a red-haired ball-jointed doll.
thats awesome! none of mine are haunted. these were just dolls I had on hand that i decided to paint lol. the Pinhead baby is a gift to a friend and the other one is not complete yet.
You mean Ed Hardy - Fester, right?
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel

Cka75 wrote:
Anatel wrote:
You mean Ed Hardy - Fester, right?
you trying to start some sh&t?

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”