Totem Animal Craftwork

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I am kind of getting into a new area for me. I have decided to use a huge color encyclopedia of animals and make short staves with animal heads or small representations using clay and paint. I am attempting to make them true to life, and will be including the scientific name and info on the animal Just something to keep my hands busy! I have a small crystal shop where I get crystals to match the energy of the animal. Maybe later I will conjure nature spirits into these. :devilpaint: My bestie just recorded a nature show for me on African Wild Dogs, out of the blue. I consider that a good sign! I am showing a couple of pictures of the African Wild Dog Staff I am working on.
WIN_20160926_11_33_43_Pro.jpg
WIN_20160926_11_34_06_Pro.jpg
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It looks nice! Did you have to bake the clay in the oven or does it dry on its own?
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

You have to bake it...but it is not completed. I have to add a lot of detail. Demon H. is helping me with comments like: "The jaw line runs into the line where the outer ear starts." And I have to paint it. I will use acrylics. They are water soluble and easier to work with in general. It relaxes me, and rests my eyes from reading.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

I absolutely love crafting animal totems! The African Wild Dog is finished sculpting the headpiece. Now I can bake it and paint. I just sold a batch of bear fur yarn, so I am investing in more clay. XD I just LOVE doing my thing in my own shop!
Demon H. says I should bead some necklaces...i think I will! :devilpaint: This way I can have time with my furbaby, since he insists on being the quality control expert! He is jealous of my spindle! He took it out of my basket and chewed some wolf fur. Yesterday I scooted him off my lap so I could spin! LOL!

Upsidedown

I love it! :devilparty: Do you use a mold for the head?
A for Adventure.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

SQUEE SH I LOVE IT!
Satan's Hellcat wrote:You have to bake it...but it is not completed. I have to add a lot of detail. Demon H. is helping me with comments like: "The jaw line runs into the line where the outer ear starts." And I have to paint it. I will use acrylics. They are water soluble and easier to work with in general. It relaxes me, and rests my eyes from reading.
Awwwww giggles I love when they help out like this :devillove:

I can't wait to see more! I have no skills in sculpting myself but I love it so much, I am so excited for this and to see what you create ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hoping to see it painted!!!!!!!!! :devilpaint: but this far wonderful work!!!!!
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

Heidi

I'd love to see a photo when it's complete.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”