Dark Lords Sketchs!^^

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Milagre

Tonight i felt a incredible urge to draw, here are the sketches of Lord Satan and Lord Belial. I did it rather manga style, because it is more quick, but their eyes, is the same expression they show to me in my mind!^^

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Great artwork, really cool!
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

WOW! Very beautiful! You have an amazing talent! <3
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Which one is which?
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Great art work Milagre.The first one actually is very close to how I see lord Satan too but to me he looks older
Marosey

Absolutely gorgeous Mila

I'm sure you can draw me in detail.
Milagre

Marosey wrote:Absolutely gorgeous Mila

I'm sure you can draw me in detail.
Thank you all, i do love doing draws and those lasts times i draw a lot of spirits and demons,haha!

Alex, i was surprised too, because Lord Satan looks pretty like a mature man in the minds eyes of my best friend, all like you, but for me, since the beginning, he looked like a 25 years old human...well, he doesn't really looks human to me, but if i was to give a age for his face in human years, i would say that.
He also comes like a huge smoky dark shadow, this one i will show in a draw too!^^

yes Marosey, i can do them in detail and more "realistic" it just takes a enormous amount of time, that why i do lots of sketchs, in one hour the work is finished!^^

The next one will be lord Mammon!^^
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Your artwork is awesome. Love it, I have seen lord satan in visions,to me he appears differently. When I have the time I will draw him as he appears to me. My mom has been ill and me and my sister are taking care of her,so that's why I'm not on here as much as I would like.
I am a bloodwolf.
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

wow very nice sketch :cuteghost:
Milagre

vampiro wrote:Your artwork is awesome. Love it, I have seen lord satan in visions,to me he appears differently. When I have the time I will draw him as he appears to me. My mom has been ill and me and my sister are taking care of her,so that's why I'm not on here as much as I would like.
Hello Vampiro, my best wishes of recovery and good health for your mom, i hope everything will be Ok for your family! :hug:

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”