Drawing of three of my Companion

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I hold their vessel in my hand, I peek inside and ask them to show me how they look. I hold pen in my right hand, then when I get some idea, I draw abit, and so how my pen knows how to draw and it just came to me. I have no idea is these the actual look of my companions, I just got the feelings from their energy, then my pen goes by itself. anyway, just a share~~~

My Commander - D.
He is very gentle and loving, not very a tough guy, but he can be very very tough when he need to, its like he got two faces, when he is not in warrior mood, he is very loving, like the smile, caring like a big brother, and he gave me feeling is not very elder (but he is I think) but somehow he can express a feeling of being young. Like a Gemini...lol. but i can feel he will immediately being serious and like an alpha when something serious happen.

My Incubi - A
He is s shapeshifter so I have no idea is this his real form. (Or he knows what type I like). He is also a gentle one, but giving me feelings like he is a bad bad boy like jokes and fun things, I think he is a good friend with my Imp as I feeling they somehow stays together and planning on something ( I think). He actually got few images, one is in all black with leather cloths and styled black hair. In this he is short hair and smile like a cute sexy stud.

My Divinity Queen - H
She is a lover of art and performance. She will be here and listen when I keep singing and in a good mood, somehow, I think she made my singing more "influencing" and when I m in bad mood, she will be like a big sister and a bit sily kind, make me happy or stuck some interesting things in to my mind. Still, I m not sure is it her, but I believe it is. She is very talented on art. Also, she will definitely be here with me when I try to do some shopping.....lol....mostly the things appears would be so much like dramatic things...decoration....jewels....lol. Her body is very very soft...she always do some "painful" posture to me, she will also jump and dance around........I think. When she is here, the enviroment become fun. This is he in her costume, I haven draw her in her royal dress as it would be a totally different style, I will later.

O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

You should really DO something with this talent to draw that you have! I am quite impressed. Great!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Marosey

This Is absolutely outrageous :devilthumbs:

To be able to see and draw your companions. Great job!
badboychun

Marosey wrote:This Is absolutely outrageous :devilthumbs:

To be able to see and draw your companions. Great job!
I m not sure am I "seeing" them. I got close my eyes, put my sense inside the vessel like digging in with my mind. Then I ask them to show me how they look. sometimes I got feeling, sometimes I got images of something like cloths...eyes...etc. Then I put all the parts together and translate the feeling. Then I draw it down....so I m not sure is it how they actual look, but I think I get some tips and hints from that.
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Upsidedown

I love the drawings, you're really talented. :devilclap:
A for Adventure.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

WOW!! Carvel you are a brilliant artist!!

You are seeing them :devillove: They are giving you impressions and images of them to help you get a visual grasp of how they appear. Especially H, that is her exactly!

Your artistic ability is incredible! Thank you for sharing these!

:hug:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Carvel, you are so talented! I love these! I want to draw now too, I think I left all my supplies at home though and I am away for the weekend, oops :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing these with us and their information :devillove: I loved seeing them
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
badboychun

Akelta wrote:WOW!! Carvel you are a brilliant artist!!

You are seeing them :devillove: They are giving you impressions and images of them to help you get a visual grasp of how they appear. Especially H, that is her exactly!

Your artistic ability is incredible! Thank you for sharing these!

:hug:
Omg I m seeing them><........I wish I will be better. I m not sure about D and A, A always shows up with different style and image, D, I think I drew him abit younger than he is. Yes, the images most strongest is from H. I can feel her all the time and I pick these up I guess. For A and D, I only got some feeling and need to translate it. but H gave me strong image, especially the way she dance under the moonlight.
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
badboychun

Eilana wrote:Carvel, you are so talented! I love these! I want to draw now too, I think I left all my supplies at home though and I am away for the weekend, oops :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing these with us and their information :devillove: I loved seeing them
Thanks!!!I havent draw for a long long time. Suddenly got the mood and wanna do something today, since today is the end of year and I wanna do something to welcome 2017, then I draw these and made an offering to my companions and thank you them for helping me.
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Wow, you are super talented and have amazing vision. Thanks for sharing. :devilpaint:

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”