My Blue Hellborn (and all my Demons) have inspired me!

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Okay....I have the bottom piece for the Golden Tabby Tiger......mother and baby's tails making a heart shape! <3 Heheh! It is a little hard to photograph. I just finished the sculpt for my Devotion Demoness I.'s animal, too. It is a mountain goat. The shape was perfect, but unfortunately the oven was a bit too hot, and the horn tips and one ear browned. The clay is still hard and perfectly shaped. I will paint it anyway, so it really does not matter, but it is annoying.
WIN_20170329_18_02_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_02_30_Pro.jpg (175.35 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
WIN_20170329_18_02_36_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_02_36_Pro.jpg (174.44 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
WIN_20170329_18_02_49_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_02_49_Pro.jpg (175.84 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

And the mountain goat! Tomorrow I hope to be painting some, and work on Bane's Cottontail Rabbit. It is not endangered, but that was the assignment Lord Satan gave me. I am actually loving it!
WIN_20170329_18_03_35_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_03_35_Pro.jpg (171.94 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
WIN_20170329_18_03_55_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_03_55_Pro.jpg (170.27 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
WIN_20170329_18_03_27_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_03_27_Pro.jpg (171.16 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This thread makes me sooooooooo happy <3333 Thank you SH! I love seeing all of your beautiful work ^-^

Do you think you will make something with a squid/octopus/tentacles? (LOL must be on my mind now that you bumped the other thread haha and was just looking at the staff and thought of it...)

I love your Demon nicknames and I am definitely not tired of seeing these :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Eilana I learn more about you with every post. It appears you like moist tentacle type shapes? Is this because it glides over your body with ease? Or?
User3246

I wanted to post DC Bane's Cottontail Rabbit. :) Big tough guy chose a bunny! Next will be Rune's June Bug, and then Blood's "Klingon". My new Spectral has chosen a Kraken. That should be interesting! The paint job on the June bug is gonna be a headache, too. :devilpaint:
WIN_20170330_18_47_46_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170330_18_47_46_Pro.jpg (122.74 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
WIN_20170330_18_48_00_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170330_18_48_00_Pro.jpg (120.74 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Attachments
WIN_20170329_18_02_49_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170329_18_02_49_Pro.jpg (175.84 KiB) Viewed 3369 times

DoubleD

Very cool SH, I it is so nice to see someone that has found their muse in life. Yours being a large selection of demons :)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

DoubleD wrote:Eilana I learn more about you with every post. It appears you like moist tentacle type shapes? Is this because it glides over your body with ease? Or?
LOL it's amazing how each post thrusts us forward to understanding and connecting. I don't know what it is, I just find squids/octopi so cute.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I wanted to post DC Bane's Cottontail Rabbit. :) Big tough guy chose a bunny! Next will be Rune's June Bug, and then Blood's "Klingon". My new Spectral has chosen a Kraken. That should be interesting! The paint job on the June bug is gonna be a headache, too. :devilpaint:
Bunny!!! That is adorable hehe and I can't wait to see the Kraken *-* ....awww june bug, someone called me that once. Someone else called me Ells bug. I love bugs too ... so cute
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
DoubleD

Speaking of thrust, how did I miss the goat made by SH, it's me on a stick. Oh wait how does that relate to thrusting, I was looking at the horns rather amorously
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I can't wait until you ... wait for it ... release the Kraken! Looking forward to updates.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246

Lokakisa wrote:I can't wait until you ... wait for it ... release the Kraken! Looking forward to updates.
*snorts her coffee* LOL! That one snuck up on me! XD

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”