Crypt Art by Lord Evil.

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Crypt Lord Evil was visiting me, and he started cupping my face, massaging, touching me all over my head. Sometimes he used quite a bit of pressure. It felt very relaxing and was a turn on....until he stopped and took up some colored pencils and a sketch pad. He started sketching madly, looking at me from time to time, and asking me to turn my head a certain way. I thought he was drawing me...but then he proudly showed me the result. It was a detailed picture of a skull.
"It's just a skull!" I said
He was a little offended.
"NO. It's YOUR skull!" He said proudly. An it was! How creepy...and very cool! XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

He's like those facial reconstructionists, except he can do it from the outside in ...
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

How cool!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Lokakisa wrote:He's like those facial reconstructionists, except he can do it from the outside in ...
Exactly, Loka

TY, Kits. Evil is quite talented. He knows acupressure and the body like you would not believe. That makes him a great lover. Crypts have that kind of color vision to see emotions/energies that is very unique to them. They know what all those swirls and colors MEAN, too. It is like seeing auras, only enhanced. Their sense of smell is very sharp, too. We humans may be stinky, but it does not bother them as much. He is a young Lord. He fought his way to the top, and there is a lot involved in keeping it that way. He knows every dirty trick in the book, and has invented a few more. XD
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

That's so romantic :devillust:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Awww that is cute I would be so honored tbh... :lol:
I absolutely love skulls.... My friend drew me a skull and that was probably the best gifts I've ever been given :skull:

:ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Upsidedown

How neat to see a picture of your own skull.
A for Adventure.
4dropsofwater
Patron Deities: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

That's so cool!
"The dance between darkness and light will always remain-- the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars."

C. Joybell C.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”