My Drawing.....

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Eilana wrote:This is beautiful Alikat!! I would love to see more of your work ^-^ especially the naked ones rofl but I would understand if you don't want to share.

I'm drooling over her thighs :devillust: gorgeous, and I love the outfit.
Thank you Eliana that means a lot and tbh I might share the naked ones someday.... but for now I'll keep them to myself lol :lol:

I know her thighs came out pretty good, and I love her boobs too :)
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

alikat13 wrote:
Eilana wrote:This is beautiful Alikat!! I would love to see more of your work ^-^ especially the naked ones rofl but I would understand if you don't want to share.

Thank you Eliana that means a lot and tbh I might share the naked ones someday.... but for now I'll keep them to myself lol :lol:

Me too *-* she does have amazing breasts. I kind of have a thing for thighs :lol: so I actually couldn't stop staring and had to edit my comment, cuz I posted it quite distracted. I love your artwork though and can't wait to see more ^-^

I hide the ones I do of men too rofl although they are all commissions for people, so without their permission I don't post them anyway.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This is awesome Alikat! I love it. You do really nice work and I second that I would love to see the naked ones! I think it is wonderful when we share our art. We have quite the talented group ^_^
Eilana wrote:I hide the ones I do of men too rofl although they are all commissions for people, so without their permission I don't post them anyway.
Though they sometimes make their way around, don't they? LOL!!!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Akelta wrote:
Eilana wrote:I hide the ones I do of men too rofl although they are all commissions for people, so without their permission I don't post them anyway.
Yeah like my mom or those 'family' companies who didn't want to see that kind of thing ROFL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Eilana wrote:
Akelta wrote:
Yeah like my mom or those 'family' companies who didn't want to see that kind of thing ROFL
Yes LOL!! Your mom who has seen Tiger in all his glory.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
alikat13

Eilana wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

Me too *-* she does have amazing breasts. I kind of have a thing for thighs :lol: so I actually couldn't stop staring and had to edit my comment, cuz I posted it quite distracted. I love your artwork though and can't wait to see more ^-^

I hide the ones I do of men too rofl although they are all commissions for people, so without their permission I don't post them anyway.
I know I love thighs too..... lol I get distracted in the middle of drawing. Sometimes I stop drawing halfway just to admire the features I've drawn.... and yeah I'll most likely post more someday but not the naked ones lol

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Hey your Drawing are really Nice . I Like how detailed your were on your drawing ' I Have been Doing some drawing myself Over the last Few weeks its Working out Well for me With some help from My Demoness V . She's amazing at what she can Do to Say the least thanks for Sharing your Art work :devilpaint:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13

velle wrote:Hey your Drawing are really Nice . I Like how detailed your were on your drawing ' I Have been Doing some drawing myself Over the last Few weeks its Working out Well for me With some help from My Demoness V . She's amazing at what she can Do to Say the least thanks for Sharing your Art work :devilpaint:
Awww really that's awesome keep at it, I'm sure you're an artist as it is :)
And thank you :devillove:

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:Hey your Drawing are really Nice . I Like how detailed your were on your drawing ' I Have been Doing some drawing myself Over the last Few weeks its Working out Well for me With some help from My Demoness V . She's amazing at what she can Do to Say the least thanks for Sharing your Art work :devilpaint:
Awww really that's awesome keep at it, I'm sure you're an artist as it is :)
And thank you :devillove:
'LOl maybe down the road . I Might call myself an artist but not now :lol: its a lot better then it was when . I First got started things are really coming Together for my Art work but there is Still along way to Go for me but thank you , I will keep at it because my Demoness is amazing and with out her Help will it wouldn't be to Okay for me :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
mastersilver

That is a lovely drawing. Thank you for posting this and sharing it with us. :D

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”