Astral travel and bi-location

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have a few questions on astral travel.

1) When you astral travel, Do you have a destination in mind? Do you open portal to that realm before you travel?

2) Can you astrally travel, while awake, to a certain person by honing in on their energy? How is this done?

I have plenty of spirits and spells from various places that are geared to help you to astral travel, but I still have a hard time. I just got the Dynamic Discovery Orb that can open portals and help in astral journeying. I am still working with it.

3) What is the "body of light" and the "body of shadow"? How are they different?

Any answers will be appreciated.
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Snakat

1 - Yes, most of the times. About the portal it depend of the objective, most of time I just connect to a energy and follow it.
2 - Yes, pretty much like Adelphia I connect and will it. Wouldn't know how to explain more than this.
3 - No aware of this terms either.

I was able to bilocate sometimes but I still find easier to be at one place at time, I'm trying to learn best to control it since is very useful when working.
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

My view on portals is that there are portals to various dimensions, worlds, realms and locations in our physical realm. I have a guardian from WWP that can create wormhole links between two locations above the 3rd dimension.

The Dynamic Discovery Orb can open and close white, neutral and dark portals that are protected. You can go in, but nothing comes out.

My belief is that the body of light is your astral body used in journeying..this may also be your spiritual body

The body of shadow is a term used by Ford when he mentions astral transformation and building up your darker energies.

I think he could be talking about the balance of darkness and light within yourself.
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”