Question about Out of Body Experience

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Soultransformer

Just a note in my country this was not against the law. I'm not sure where to post this, but here seemed liked the right section, in my earlier/crazier days, I had some experiences with magic mushrooms as they call them which my you see things which aren't there. They were used by different Indian Tribes: https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms ... tory.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Now I remember one time where I had an out of body experience during one of my experiences. My soul/being floating outside of my body and seeing my body from above, and being able to float around the room, now my question is. How can one work on achieving this without using such natural substances, and what can you do in this state that you can't when you are in a normal state of mind?
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Soultransformer wrote:My soul/being floating outside of my body and seeing my body from above, and being able to float around the room, now my question is. How can one work on achieving this without using such natural substances, and what can you do in this state that you can't when you are in a normal state of mind?
There are literally hundreds if not thousand sources on the intarwebs about OBE's and astral projection. Training, experiences, etc. It's probably easier if you search those.
What you can do in this state? Astral travelling of course. Visit different worlds. Meet your entities/spirits/etc.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Soultransformer

Aprophis wrote:
Soultransformer wrote:My soul/being floating outside of my body and seeing my body from above, and being able to float around the room, now my question is. How can one work on achieving this without using such natural substances, and what can you do in this state that you can't when you are in a normal state of mind?
There are literally hundreds if not thousand sources on the intarwebs about OBE's and astral projection. Training, experiences, etc. It's probably easier if you search those.
What you can do in this state? Astral travelling of course. Visit different worlds. Meet your entities/spirits/etc.
Yeah thought of that afterwards and will do that, thanks :). Was also wondering if anyone here at experience with OBE's?
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Soultransformer wrote:Just a note in my country this was not against the law. I'm not sure where to post this, but here seemed liked the right section, in my earlier/crazier days, I had some experiences with magic mushrooms as they call them which my you see things which aren't there. They were used by different Indian Tribes: https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms ... tory.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Now I remember one time where I had an out of body experience during one of my experiences. My soul/being floating outside of my body and seeing my body from above, and being able to float around the room, now my question is. How can one work on achieving this without using such natural substances, and what can you do in this state that you can't when you are in a normal state of mind?
'' Hi Well for me . I just had my out of Body experience with Astrol Projection it was great some what kind of Fearful for me being it was my First time doing it but after ' but it was very enjoyable for me with My Demon/ness right there to make sure , everything went okay so I enjoyed mines so much its something I am looking in to doing more now !!
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”