A technique referred to as Bi-location

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

In the past couple of days, I've picked up a new technique that is referred to as bilocation. It is where you project your astral body/form to another physical location, and is another layer of AP. When I use it, my physical body will vibrate very strongly, and my astral self is projected physically as a very dense and almost physical form. It can be seen as a step up from astral viewing, as you can see, hear, and feel what your body is doing at the place you've projected with enough practice, but not as full as AP where you leave your physical body and are in full control of only your astral. You have control and command of both bodies and are literally in two places at once, thus the term bi-location.

I am able to interact with the physical realm that I've projected to to a degree. I can touch a person, and they can physically feel me touching them, among other things. I am able to interact with the energies there as well, and am experimenting on how to deepen that interaction to the point of almost poltergeist-like activity when observed.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Kitsune wrote:In the past couple of days, I've picked up a new technique that is referred to as bilocation. It is where you project your astral body/form to another physical location, and is another layer of AP. When I use it, my physical body will vibrate very strongly, and my astral self is projected physically as a very dense and almost physical form. It can be seen as a step up from astral viewing, as you can see, hear, and feel what your body is doing at the place you've projected with enough practice, but not as full as AP where you leave your physical body and are in full control of only your astral. You have control and command of both bodies and are literally in two places at once, thus the term bi-location.

I am able to interact with the physical realm that I've projected to to a degree. I can touch a person, and they can physically feel me touching them, among other things. I am able to interact with the energies there as well, and am experimenting on how to deepen that interaction to the point of almost poltergeist-like activity when observed.
That sounds fascinating Kitsune, that would be a nice gift to have to be in two places at once, just image how fun it would be to visit our friends who may be thousands of miles away. I've heard of some others who practice this, I believe I read some on here or another forum I think.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
eLuceo

Interesting! Love to know more on how to bi-locate and your experiences. :devilclap:
Beyond the fourth wall.
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

That sounds like an amazing ability!
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
Utu
Patron Deities: Namma

That is so awesome! How did you begin practicing this if you don't mind me asking.
Did you use the items in the bag method?
Did you find this is easier then AP?

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”