Orgone Black Magick Mirror

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I finally got around to working on my Black Magick Mirror! I obtained a perfect ruby red crystal bowl. When I tap the side it resonates for several seconds. It is a very good quality lead crystal. It sounds amazing! I mixed black and silver paint with just a hint of violet, then painted the inner bowl with 3 coats. It looks great. Next Demon U and I are gonna paint some rune work in my blood on that, and then I am gonna place a few crystals, after consulting with DC A. and my Divinity King I. In the center I am placing a molded piece of clay holding six Herkimer diamonds in a merkaba pattern around a standing arfvedsonite crystal. Arfvedsonite is a strong manifestation crystal and a bit rare. I am getting some spray lacquer and coating this several times with a thick coating, Then I will place a final Herkimer crystal at the tip, and coat it thickly again. Then I will add a thick layer of brass, aluminum, silver, and gold foil and shavings to the inner surface, and add several coats of lacquer to that. Here is a picture of the bowl after painting. I wish I had gotten a picture before, but that's life.
WIN_20170302_14_48_36_Pro (2).jpg
WIN_20170302_14_47_47_Pro.jpg
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I finally got around to working on my Black Magick Mirror! I obtained a perfect ruby red crystal bowl. When I tap the side it resonates for several seconds. It is a very good quality lead crystal. It sounds amazing! I mixed black and silver paint with just a hint of violet, then painted the inner bowl with 3 coats. It looks great. Next Demon U and I are gonna paint some rune work in my blood on that, and then I am gonna place a few crystals, after consulting with DC A. and my Divinity King I. In the center I am placing a molded piece of clay holding six Herkimer diamonds in a merkaba pattern around a standing arfvedsonite crystal. Arfvedsonite is a strong manifestation crystal and a bit rare. I am getting some spray lacquer and coating this several times with a thick coating, Then I will place a final Herkimer crystal at the tip, and coat it thickly again. Then I will add a thick layer of brass, aluminum, silver, and gold foil and shavings to the inner surface, and add several coats of lacquer to that. Here is a picture of the bowl after painting. I wish I had gotten a picture before, but that's life.
WIN_20170302_14_48_36_Pro (2).jpg
WIN_20170302_14_47_47_Pro.jpg
That's amazing SH you're quite to craftsman or crafts woman if I do say so myself lol... what do you intended to use this mirror for? Or rather, is there any one particular thing in which you wish to use it for? Other than just general black magick usage.
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I second Cat's statement. Very clever use of a bowl and very artistic. Let us know how Demon U likes it

Return to “Magickal Tools”