A RevelationAbout The Satanic Orb.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Lately I have been connecting to SO many Demon Lords, that it has become weird. Not all of them are likely to want to work personally with my hairy butt, so I was wondering what gives? I think it is my Satanic Orb helping me target into their energies and help them hear me in return! O my gods! It works! I am pretty sure that this is the reason I am suddenly getting messages from them, and they are hearing me. *jaw hangs open* Wow! I wonder if it gets stronger the longer it works with me? Am I annoying? Maybe it is not the Orb at all. How do I know?
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Lately I have been connecting to SO many Demon Lords, that it has become weird. Not all of them are likely to want to work personally with my hairy butt, so I was wondering what gives? I think it is my Satanic Orb helping me target into their energies and help them hear me in return! O my gods! It works! I am pretty sure that this is the reason I am suddenly getting messages from them, and they are hearing me. *jaw hangs open* Wow! I wonder if it gets stronger the longer it works with me? Am I annoying? Maybe it is not the Orb at all. How do I know?
' it is your Working with .The Satanic Orb that's helping out your making Connections to DLs your energies will also get Stronger as you Work with your Orb each day . having mine has been a Great help me to now only that but it makes your .Third Eye also move active and much Stronger also its s good thing HellCat keeping Working with your Satanic Orb things will keep improving for you on many Levels . I am telling you It will for you so enjoy all your Connections your making :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Lately I have been connecting to SO many Demon Lords, that it has become weird. Not all of them are likely to want to work personally with my hairy butt, so I was wondering what gives? I think it is my Satanic Orb helping me target into their energies and help them hear me in return! O my gods! It works! I am pretty sure that this is the reason I am suddenly getting messages from them, and they are hearing me. *jaw hangs open* Wow! I wonder if it gets stronger the longer it works with me? Am I annoying? Maybe it is not the Orb at all. How do I know?
I think that's a good sign that the orb is working with you to achieve all those connections SH. I don't believe you're annoying, you're obviously happy at the fact that they're all making contact with you and that's a really amazing thing. Also you might have something within you that may catch their eye or perhaps it's because you're strongly dedicated to demons that's why they are attracted towards you. There's many people who try to make contact with dark lords and get rejected me including so i feel these are very exciting experiences for you. I hope you make deeper connections with all your demons and lords SH
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

The more you submerge yourself in demonic energies, the more you become naturally attuned to it (particularly if you have DDE) and this in itself could be aligning you with the energies of the Demon Lords. Of course, the Satanic Orb could very well be assisting with that, too. :winkdevil:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That is an interesting concept to have their SH. I wonder if it's correct. It sounds like it could possibly be the reasoning for the recent connections you've been having with the DL's. I personally do not have this working. So I cannot really offer much of an opinion here. Hopefully others who have had this done will answer you.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Well, I think the Orb is at least helping. I am having all of my demon companions come and tune their energies into the Orb. Also I sit and think of them, and how they look, sound and feel, and trace their sigil, so that the Orb will better recognize them and so that it connects my impressions of them to their true energy. Last night at bonding Sarge told me that no Demon Lord would tolerate me being annoying. If they want, they can tune me out. So, there must be at least some interest. Also, he told me that Lord Satan does not command the Demon Lords like that. They may work with him, but it is up to them if they wanted to work with me or not. The Orb may be helping, but it is unlikely to be the only thing making the connections. I do NOT have DDE. It turns out I am some crazy other race that married a Demon. :D Possibly a Dark Fae, one who likes to go wondering as different races. That would explain why I have so many different energies.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Magickal Tools”