Prana in water

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Prana falls under the Hindu belief system. Prana is the Sanskirt word for "life force" . Essentially Prana is the cosmic energy that permeates all things also known as vital energy. Prana can be found in food that we eat, the water that we drink and the air that we breathe. Prana can be obtained through food and water that is then converted into vital energy . That is why it is important to eat fresh fruit and fresh vegetables and drink plenty of water . Prana is used by all living entities, be it human all the way down to fish.

Once a person has been made aware of the existence of prana in the air, food and water, a receptivity to its influence will be instilled in a person naturally. Do not believe me? I will explain how to obtain Prana through water and you may try it for yourself. I have already done so :devilgrin:

Once naturally converted into other forms of energy , Prana has been known to invigorate and strengthen the body and promote good health. Let's look at Prana in water. Prana permeates every single drop of water. Fresh running water has the most prana. I am not talking about the water running out of your sink. I am talking about the fresh water running from rivers and streams. Water that has been sitting for a. Of time loses its Prana. The longer it sits the more Prana it loses. So all the bottle of water that we drink if we do not put The Prana back into it it has no Prana. The same goes for distilled water. As well as boiled water.

Fear not for it is quite simple to put the lost prana back into water. All you must do is go outside and take the water pouring it back and forth several times through the air, from one cup to another. Cup, bottle, container it doesn't matter which you use. The ideal is to pass the lifeless water through the Prana filled air. As the water passes back and forth through the air it will gather The Prana from the air and place it back into the water. We then can drink the water and absorb The Prana and convert it in two other forms of energy that we shall need.

These are very simple steps and take very little time, but have great benefits , Should you take the time to do this.

I owe this knowledge to the author William Walker Atkinson. He is an author from the 1800s. I stumbled upon him while searching for authors on mental mastery. What I just wrote about can be found on Google Play Books in his ultimate collection. It is a huge book compiled of 58 books.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:Prana falls under the Hindu belief system. Prana is the Sanskirt word for "life force" . Essentially Prana is the cosmic energy that permeates all things also known as vital energy. Prana can be found in food that we eat, the water that we drink and the air that we breathe. Prana can be obtained through food and water that is then converted into vital energy . That is why it is important to eat fresh fruit and fresh vegetables and drink plenty of water . Prana is used by all living entities, be it human all the way down to fish.

Once a person has been made aware of the existence of prana in the air, food and water, a receptivity to its influence will be instilled in a person naturally. Do not believe me? I will explain how to obtain Prana through water and you may try it for yourself. I have already done so :devilgrin:

Once naturally converted into other forms of energy , Prana has been known to invigorate and strengthen the body and promote good health. Let's look at Prana in water. Prana permeates every single drop of water. Fresh running water has the most prana. I am not talking about the water running out of your sink. I am talking about the fresh water running from rivers and streams. Water that has been sitting for a. Of time loses its Prana. The longer it sits the more Prana it loses. So all the bottle of water that we drink if we do not put The Prana back into it it has no Prana. The same goes for distilled water. As well as boiled water.

Fear not for it is quite simple to put the lost prana back into water. All you must do is go outside and take the water pouring it back and forth several times through the air, from one cup to another. Cup, bottle, container it doesn't matter which you use. The ideal is to pass the lifeless water through the Prana filled air. As the water passes back and forth through the air it will gather The Prana from the air and place it back into the water. We then can drink the water and absorb The Prana and convert it in two other forms of energy that we shall need.

These are very simple steps and take very little time, but have great benefits , Should you take the time to do this.

I owe this knowledge to the author William Walker Atkinson. He is an author from the 1800s. I stumbled upon him while searching for authors on mental mastery. What I just wrote about can be found on Google Play Books in his ultimate collection. It is a huge book compiled of 58 books.
' this is great . I Have also heard about this its worth trying if its going to get clean Water running though rivers and lakes a lot of ' The waters are so bad now because of human beings and

its Sad really that if Something is not done to Change something's 'Then the waters will only get worst from here on out because nobody is willing to do the right thing anymore not just for themselves but for our Children :D this will also have benefits for them as well so hopeful one day things will get better thanks for sharing :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

Yes you're absolutely right about that the rivers and streams. Majority of the water is polluted, thus making one have to boil the water or filtrate it in some manner before drinking, which in turn takes out all the Prana in the water. Therefore causing you to have to aerate the Water by pouring it back and forth from cup to cup, in order to restore The Prana to the water.

Although there are still drinkable water with fresh Prana in it. I used to live in the mountains of Pennsylvania and we had a lot of natural water Springs fresh water running under the ground. That has a lot of Prana in it. One of the waters with the highest Prana in it. Not to mention fresh Mountain water tastes amazing ! ! ! :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Nefer wrote:Yes you're absolutely right about that the rivers and streams. Majority of the water is polluted, thus making one have to boil the water or filtrate it in some manner before drinking, which in turn takes out all the Prana in the water. Therefore causing you to have to aerate the Water by pouring it back and forth from cup to cup, in order to restore The Prana to the water.

Although there are still drinkable water with fresh Prana in it. I used to live in the mountains of Pennsylvania and we had a lot of natural water Springs fresh water running under the ground. That has a lot of Prana in it. One of the waters with the highest Prana in it. Not to mention fresh Mountain water tastes amazing ! ! ! :devilgrin:
' Yes and long as people are doing things that pollute the Waters its never going to be safe to drink and Sometimes even take a bath in Some places and city's have to boil their Water all ' the time just to drink it are take baths in it witch is really awful when you think about it because most

people don't have money to buy, water every Day to Drink so they either have to boil their Water are Drink it as it is ' that's not always safe to do in many cases its sad but change has to happen before ,anything can be done about the waters being polluted because until this happens things are going to get a lot worst for waters :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:Yes you're absolutely right about that the rivers and streams. Majority of the water is polluted, thus making one have to boil the water or filtrate it in some manner before drinking, which in turn takes out all the Prana in the water. Therefore causing you to have to aerate the Water by pouring it back and forth from cup to cup, in order to restore The Prana to the water.

' Yes and long as people are doing things that pollute the Waters its never going to be safe to drink and Sometimes even take a bath in Some places and city's have to boil their Water all ' the time just to drink it are take baths in it witch is really awful when you think about it because most

people don't have money to buy, water every Day to Drink so they either have to boil their Water are Drink it as it is ' that's not always safe to do in many cases its sad but change has to happen before ,anything can be done about the waters being polluted because until this happens things are going to get a lot worst for waters :D
Yes! Our water is polluted by the local hospital which pours drugs down the drain and into the river! You cannot even eat the fish you catch in those waters....there are signs up saying it is not safe! I will NOT drink tap water. I have filters on my kitchen sink and in my bathroom. I will not even shower in it unfiltered! :p I will not even mop with that water since I have to wring out the mop with my hands. The filters are expensive but WORTH it! :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
velle wrote:

Yes! Our water is polluted by the local hospital which pours drugs down the drain and into the river! You cannot even eat the fish you catch in those waters....there are signs up saying it is not safe! I will NOT drink tap water. I have filters on my kitchen sink and in my bathroom. I will not even shower in it unfiltered! :p I will not even mop with that water since I have to wring out the mop with my hands. The filters are expensive but WORTH it! :p

Oh my gods, that is a shame. Your water is so polluted where you live that you won't even mop your floor with it. That's a whole lot of nastiness in your town's water system. As time goes on the water systems will only get worse I fear.

However this post is about the Prana "life force" in water, how it is lost and how to gain it back. So even though you filter your drinking water it is still lacking the life force energy that we all do desperately need. SH I am not sure how much your health has improved , but if you find it difficult to get outside , you can open a window and pour the water back and fourth between the cups to regain the Prana in the water from the air Prana. Try it. You will feel a little more energized after consuming the pranaized water. It also tastes different. Fresher. You can actually taste the air :)devil:
Nefer

velle wrote:

I remember this one time my town's sewer system leaked into the water system. It was gross. We had to boil water for a few days. Regardless of if you must boil your water or not, all water that comes from the tap has lost it's life force energy, as well as bottled water. All of it lacks Prana. The longer water sits still, weather it be in a bottle, a container or even a lake It will lack Prana. Now the lake water has more Prana than bottled water due to it being outside and fresh rain falling in the lake, full of Prana mixing with the Prana- lacking water.

So like i suggested SH to do, you as well should try it. Take your water whether is be bottled, boiled or from the tap, and pass it outside back and forth from one cup to another a few times through the air. Tell me if you feel a difference. Or if you even taste a difference. You should feel slightly more energized. For you just consumed some of the universe's life force energy.
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

I remember this one time my town's sewer system leaked into the water system. It was gross. We had to boil water for a few days. Regardless of if you must boil your water or not, all water that comes from the tap has lost it's life force energy, as well as bottled water. All of it lacks Prana. The longer water sits still, weather it be in a bottle, a container or even a lake It will lack Prana. Now the lake water has more Prana than bottled water due to it being outside and fresh rain falling in the lake, full of Prana mixing with the Prana- lacking water.

So like i suggested SH to do, you as well should try it. Take your water whether is be bottled, boiled or from the tap, and pass it outside back and forth from one cup to another a few times through the air. Tell me if you feel a difference. Or if you even taste a difference. You should feel slightly more energized. For you just consumed some of the universe's life force energy.
' Oh my goodness yes that would have been gross to you and many others who needed water . I can remember hearing about it on ' the Evening News that's must have ben just awful for so many people We had a problem like this here in New Orleans a few years

Back its never good to have to deal with something like this it just Shows that . The City is not doing their jobs and making sure everything is up to date with the water pumps if they are order then 50 years old then its time for a change somethings don't get Changed out until ' its a problem with it that's the sad part here :D
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

' Oh my goodness yes that would have been gross to you and many others who needed water . I can remember hearing about it on ' the Evening News that's must have ben just awful for so many people We had a problem like this here in New Orleans a few years

Back its never good to have to deal with something like this it just Shows that . The City is not doing their jobs and making sure everything is up to date with the water pumps if they are order then 50 years old then its time for a change somethings don't get Changed out until ' its a problem with it that's the sad part here :D
Not to mention all I could think of was ewwwww ecoli running rampant through the water pipes. It was indeed disgusting. They flushed the water pipes out with a massive dosage of bleach. I am not sure which one would be worse for you. The bleach or the ecoli that comes from fecal matter... But that is why everyone had to boil their water for a week. :witch2: I really didn't ever want to use water form those pipes again. However I had no choice. It would be extremely expensive to purchase water for all my households needs.
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:
velle wrote:

Not to mention all I could think of was ewwwww ecoli running rampant through the water pipes. It was indeed disgusting. They flushed the water pipes out with a massive dosage of bleach. I am not sure which one would be worse for you. The bleach or the ecoli that comes from fecal matter... But that is why everyone had to boil their water for a week. :witch2: I really didn't ever want to use water form those pipes again. However I had no choice. It would be extremely expensive to purchase water for all my households needs.
. Yes I Can believe you hated it because it is a ewwwww thing that shouldn't happen when your dealing with water that people have to use for a living it just shows again that ' The wrong people have jobs that they shouldn't have its not fair are right to others when thy don't do their jobs right and people pay for it again its sad

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”