Custom Magickal: Demon Connection Nexus

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Eilana, Yllidra, Satyra

Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

We are delighted to be offering these incredible Custom Demon Nexus pieces to assist with connecting and working with the Dark Lords!

"Working with and walking with the Great Demon lords has inspired and changed many people and helped guide them on their life and assist them with crafting and shaping the life that we desire.

Each Nexus is individually crafted, infused with the Demons's Enn and Sigil crafting and weaving an intense connection with the Dark Lord or Dark Lady.

We take the time to custom craft each piece, making sure to find the crystal that resonates with the dark lord and ladies energies and making sure that each nexus in infused with their individual energy for connection.

We also include instructions for working with your nexus and making connection with the Dark Lord or Lady.

This listing can be found here…. https://www.satanandsons.com/product/demonnexus
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Very cool, thanks for posting these.

Since I am new to this and sort of ignorant may I ask how does this connection work? Do we determine who we are having issues connecting with and you seek that lord out to communicate? Or is it a general thing that opens our channels up more to make the connection?

Sorry for the silly question, but wanted to be sure..
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yllidra wrote:We are delighted to be offering these incredible Custom Demon Nexus pieces to assist with connecting and working with the Dark Lords!

"Working with and walking with the Great Demon lords has inspired and changed many people and helped guide them on their life and assist them with crafting and shaping the life that we desire.

Each Nexus is individually crafted, infused with the Demons's Enn and Sigil crafting and weaving an intense connection with the Dark Lord or Dark Lady. We take the time to custom craft each piece, making sure to find the crystal that resonates with the dark lord and ladies energies and making sure that each nexus in infused with their individual energy for connection.

We also include instructions for working with your nexus and making connection with the Dark Lord or Lady. "

This listing can be found here…. http://www.satanandsons.com/product/demonnexus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thanks I have already ordered mines its own the way but its a good way to connect to any Dark lord
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”