Tempest Demons?

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

One of my messages from the Solar Demon Festivale of the Sun 2022 was from tempest demons, and the message was quite timely. The message resonated with me strongly. I also felt a longing for them.

I've never heard of them before. Is this a demon that's been offered in the store before, or is this one of the new ones soon to be introduced?

I dug around a bit and found this information on them:

https://satanandsons.com/encyclopedia/tempest-demons/

Thank you :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
flywithbats666

Been wondering the same thing myself! Congratulations on your experience with the solar/tempest demons! :devilclap: I say if the tempest demons (or any type of demon familiar companion) is calling to you, you should look into getting one or working with them. The tempest demons could really come in handy. Have not been here very long, but I am aware that S&S recently made a decision to make all the demon/familiar/etc. companions into seasonal offerings (or something to that extent). :disapprove: It's going to be difficult to see what they have available if potential customers aren't able to view the products or buy until certain times of the year. Bummer.

For me, the encyclopedia is hard to navigate. :crazy: Idk why, it just is. Not sure when they add new demons the the encyclopedia and when they add them to the site for people to buy?

I've had a similar encounter with the listing of Fallen Angel Demons. The Fallen Angels demons have been listed since March 19, 2019, and I could of sworn there was also mention of other branches of fallen angel type demons ( Fallen Holy Angel, Fallen Siephfe, and Black Seraph respectively) within the Fallen Angel Category , but the encyclopedia only list the Fallen Siephfe for June 6, 2022. None of the other demon angels are listed at all!? :confuseddevil:

So how do we know what is available, do we count on the encyclopedia or the shop section of the store site? This is just confusing for me.

Somewhere in the forum (the post info is lost to me and I don't feel like hunting it down.....unless there is talk of it on the Discord?) there is a conversation around having to be attuned to certain demon races to be able to connect with them or if they are a compatible match for us companion-wise. It's like a rite of passage thing, idk. Also what heritage or lineage the demon races/species have.

Another thing that bugs me, there is a specific difference between a demon race being NEW and introduced to everyone, and a demon sub-race being revealed that is already part of an existing race/species of demon/familiar. Example: The Lunarian Demons that were just revealed are brand spanking NEW, however the pre-bound solar chaos lightening whatever healer arachne king of death-blah-blah type of demon is not new, is it just another type of _______ demon that already exist that is being presented for people to buy.

I would like to refer you to a comment I made in a post by user ysabeau....the post is titled The Many Manifestations of Demons Part 2, within the Forum name: Different Types of Demons. After reading it, I had LOTS of questions, and thankfully user Valerian attempted to answer my downpour of questions :devilgrin:

I have taken a piece of my comment from the post and put it here, because I still have questions that need answers. ---------> What I would like to know is: Do vampire type demons exist for example? Are there demon familiars that are not a cat or dog dominant (can they be a fairy, a dragon or some other worldly creature?), can demons be in the shape of an oozy slime blog (think of the movie Flubber)? Do demon birds exist? Why are demons always sold as one single being (do demon twins or triplets exists? hint hint: this is the year 2022) *end of comment from post*

I think it would be cool to have a snake demon companion....but I don't remember seeing them listed in the encyclopedia or within the shop section of their website. Ughh. I would love to have fairy, dragon, snake, vampire, wolf, etc. type demon familiar companions...but they aren't listed...or they have not been found yet?

Another thing I want answered, why can't lowborn or unranked demons have the option to level up....kind of like how pokemon can evolve with the evolution stone? Are the lowborn & unranked demons permanently stuck that way? Is there demon training in the demon realms? What demonic heritage or lineage do all the demons have??? Why can't the demon companions get extras or bonuses or gifts?

ANYWAY, hate this post is such a long read but I had fun answering it and well just had a lot to say I guess. Not sure what category (if any) the tempest demons would fall under, but it is definitely worth asking questions about and looking into if you want to work with them. Have you tried e-mailing s&s about them or checking out their discord?
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

flywithbats666 wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:29 pm
I am aware that S&S recently made a decision to make all the demon/familiar/etc. companions into seasonal offerings (or something to that extent).
I just looked at the listing for custom conjures, and I'm not seeing that.
What I am seeing is an alphabetical list that appears to be incomplete, and stops at "N"
As far as the pre-bound offerings, my understanding is that most of them are connected to the event going on at the time
For me, the encyclopedia is hard to navigate. :crazy: Idk why, it just is.
That, I will agree with
I could of sworn there was also mention of other branches of fallen angel type demons ( Fallen Holy Angel, Fallen Siephfe, and Black Seraph respectively) within the Fallen Angel Category ,
I seem to remember that as well, although all three are available under the Custom Fallen Angel listing
So how do we know what is available, do we count on the encyclopedia or the shop section of the store site?
I would say to look at the Custom Listings, and if you don't find what you want. send an e-mail and ask
Do vampire type demons exist for example?
My understanding is that Vampires, Djinn, and Fae are separate races from Demons, although I have heard that Djinn are similar enough that they can interbreed, although the off-spring tend to have some health issues. There are also Hell Fire Djinn; but again, not necessarily Demons, as such
Are there demon familiars that are not a cat or dog dominant (can they be a fairy, a dragon or some other worldly creature?)
I have a Demon Dragon, so yes.
I've also heard of Dark Pegasi, Night Mares, Hell Stallions, and demonic birds; but again, whether or not they have DDE is an open question. If not, then they're a separate species that happens to live in the same realms
can demons be in the shape of an oozy slime blog (think of the movie Flubber)?
Or better yet, the 50's horror movie "The Blob"
I don't know, but I don't see why not
Why are demons always sold as one single being (do demon twins or triplets exists?
My Desire Demons came as a pair, and I see no reason why a pair with a close connection might choose to stay together on this adventure
I think it would be cool to have a snake demon companion....but I don't remember seeing them listed in the encyclopedia or within the shop section of their website.
I don't remember seeing snakes listed, but I do remember someone talking about being gifted a pair of snakes.
That being said, I do seem to remember the listings for creatures being longer than it currently appears, Maybe they're still working on it...
Another thing I want answered, why can't lowborn or unranked demons have the option to level up
I'm sure they can, but these things take time (one of the advantages of being immortal is that you really don't need to be in a hurry for anything), and their time with us is pretty brief from their perspective. Keep in mind that a lifetime for you isn't much more than two weeks for them.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Wynd Runner

flywithbats666 wrote:
Been wondering the same thing myself! Congratulations on your experience with the solar/tempest demons! :devilclap: I say if the tempest demons (or any type of demon familiar companion) is calling to you, you should look into getting one or working with them.
Thank you! :devilgrin:
flywithbats666 wrote:
Not sure what category (if any) the tempest demons would fall under, but it is definitely worth asking questions about and looking into if you want to work with them. Have you tried e-mailing s&s about them or checking out their discord?
Yes, I did email them, and they have some hitting the store soon! :devillove: :devillust: Akelta also said custom conjures can be arranged, too. :devilclap:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

flywithbats666

Thank you for answering my questions, you are my lifesaver! :devilbow: & awesome to hear about the celestial being available soon, i wish you luck in getting what you need.
Wynd Runner

flywithbats666 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:17 pm
Thank you for answering my questions, you are my lifesaver! :devilbow:
You're welcome! :devilgrin: And, I'm glad I could help.
flywithbats666 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:17 pm
& awesome to hear about the celestial being available soon, i wish you luck in getting what you need.
Thank you so much! I was able to buy a listing for a pre-bound Tempest Demon. I'll probably get the package in week or two. I am SO excited! I can't wait! :devillove: :devilgrin: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”