Return and Refund Policy

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

Return and Refund Policy

Within 3 days of ordering you can cancel your order and request a full refund.   Spells and Rituals can be refunded before they are completed.  Once they are completed the work is done for them and no refund will be submitted as our time has already gone into them.  Once the work has been completed and your information sent to you, we have already put in work for your item,  That means that we have put in our time to complete the rituals, the writing and the energies required to fulfil your order so at this time no refunds will be issued.  However, there are other options.  

One you receive your Item you have a 5 week window to work with your demon or item where you can request a replacement or store credit.  There are times when circumstances change and if something happens we will offer a replacement of the item for something of equal or lesser value or a store credit will be issued for the item.  Please send the vessel back and we will re-match you with a new Demon/Item who/that is better suited for you.

It takes us an incredible amount of time to screen our demons and get them ready for purchase.  There are multiple rituals and hours worth of work that are involved in this.  You are paying for this time.  If you request special work from us there are no refunds or returns as this item was specially crafted for you and is individually custom to your energies.  If you cancel your order you will receive store credit.  

My Demon Left

This can happen though it is rare especially for outer spiritual world demons.  Time for them works differently and the span of our entire life here is essentially a month for them, so when they decide to be here they do intend to stay.  Reasons this might happen though are abuse by the human companion in which case they will leave, or that the human and the demon decides that their time together is over.   Demons are divine beings and their bindings allow them to leave if they do not feel that the connection is good or if they are being abused.  Very few people have this happen.  If this does happen we will be willing to work with you and your demon to see what went wrong and how to fix the situation with your demon. because in this situation it will be important to find out what went wrong.   

It does take time to bond and connect with your demon and they are a divine being who needs to be respected and worked with so make sure that when you bring them home, you don’t order them around, call them names, or be cruel to them.   It can take time to work with them and connect with them and time works differently for them which is why we recommend using he bonding rituals and working at developing your communications skills with your demon.

We offer unlimited lifetime assistance though for helping you connect and work with your demon and help you both to connect and work together.  Remember these are sentient beings and they should be treated with respect.  If you part ways with your demon it is a good idea to ask what you can do in the future to strengthen the connection.  Sometimes If the time has expired we will help you to re- home your demon and see if they are interested in going somewhere else.  Demons only leave if they are being ordered and abused.  They are around even if they wish to no longer work with you and it is possible to help re-home them to someone who will connect with them better.  

Vessel replacement

It happens, sometimes the vessels break down.  If the vessel breaks within 6 months of purchase we will replace it for you free of charge.   Just send us an email and we will fit your bindings with a new vessel and mail it to you free of charge.  

If the 6 months period has expired you can purchase a new vessel from us for just the cost of the vessel at $20.

We also can transfer the bindings and energies to a new vessel in your keep, this service is completely free and we can transfer bindings to most items that you possess.
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
Casanova

thank you Yllidra, read and understood
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you team SS, I have read and understand.

As an aside, let me take a moment to interject some common sense. This is just my feeling, and mine alone.

Two things stand out in this new policy.

1: Support for demon bonding and communication: Let's all be mindful of how busy the team is with providing us with this forum and all the wonderful spiritual companions, magickals and readings. Don't automatically start reaching out to the team if you feel like you arent bonding, yet haven't actually followed the bonding ritual to the T. Bonding takes time, communication even longer. Please don't rely on the team as a crutch for what you should be learning on your own. As a business owner and knowing people as I do I know how easy it is to be taken advantage of. The team wants to help, and they always will. Please be mindful of this.

2: My demon is gone: More than likely this actually isn't the case. There are times when our companions are doing other things, maintaining their lives, families and relationships. Give them some room. If you aren't feeling that they are there, try doing the bonding again. It is probably very likely that the block and distance is caused by you/us, not them. What the team stated here is very important, demons don't just leave. If they are abused, if they are mistreated they will back off, they may come back and try again and if the situation is still bad may then leave. Remember that all relationships have lulls in them, we all get tired of each other and need breaks, this doesn't mean the relationship is over.

Before you reach out to the team check yourself, make an effort to connect, write down what you are feeling, experiencing etc so you can better explain to the team. Don't just get mad and start pinging SS for things we should be trying to fix ourselves.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you this is Helpful information to know because Sometimes things do happen Some are in Our Control whale Others are Not Like With having to Replace a Vessel that breaks are something ' But There is never a Reason that Someone Should be mean to their Demon companions are Mistreat them that's Wrong and unfair to The Being that didn't Ask to be apart of your life but Choose to Be ' So Yes agree They Should always be Treated with Respect from Their Human Companion Having Demons for Companions can be life Changing in So many Ways thanks for Sharing S&S Return and Refund policy :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Just to make sure:

Does this refer to preconjured demons:
Yllidra wrote: One you receive your Item you have a 5 week window to work with your demon or item where you can request a replacement or store credit.  There are times when circumstances change and if something happens we will offer a replacement of the item for something of equal or lesser value or a store credit will be issued for the item.  Please send the vessel back and we will re-match you with a new Demon/Item who/that is better suited for you.
and this to custom conjured ones?
Yllidra wrote: It takes us an incredible amount of time to screen our demons and get them ready for purchase.  There are multiple rituals and hours worth of work that are involved in this.  You are paying for this time.  If you request special work from us there are no refunds or returns as this item was specially crafted for you and is individually custom to your energies.  If you cancel your order you will receive store credit.  
or are both valid for custom conjured ones but the latter for very special cases?
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

DoubleD wrote:Thank you team SS, I have read and understand.

As an aside, let me take a moment to interject some common sense. This is just my feeling, and mine alone.

Two things stand out in this new policy.

1: Support for demon bonding and communication: Let's all be mindful of how busy the team is with providing us with this forum and all the wonderful spiritual companions, magickals and readings. Don't automatically start reaching out to the team if you feel like you arent bonding, yet haven't actually followed the bonding ritual to the T. Bonding takes time, communication even longer. Please don't rely on the team as a crutch for what you should be learning on your own. As a business owner and knowing people as I do I know how easy it is to be taken advantage of. The team wants to help, and they always will. Please be mindful of this.

2: My demon is gone: More than likely this actually isn't the case. There are times when our companions are doing other things, maintaining their lives, families and relationships. Give them some room. If you aren't feeling that they are there, try doing the bonding again. It is probably very likely that the block and distance is caused by you/us, not them. What the team stated here is very important, demons don't just leave. If they are abused, if they are mistreated they will back off, they may come back and try again and if the situation is still bad may then leave. Remember that all relationships have lulls in them, we all get tired of each other and need breaks, this doesn't mean the relationship is over.

Before you reach out to the team check yourself, make an effort to connect, write down what you are feeling, experiencing etc so you can better explain to the team. Don't just get mad and start pinging SS for things we should be trying to fix ourselves.

Nice add on DD. Because sometimes someone might not be able to feel their companion and think their companion left or never came. When in reality it is their self they need to work on. And the S&S team are very busy. They don't have time to be our personal advisors. People should do the 21 bonding ritual, if they still can't feel their companion, write a post seeking knowledge. Then if nothing, go to the S&S personal to seek help.

Also nobody should EVER be mean or disrespectful to their companions. They are here willingly to help us. These divine beings do not have to help us, they wish to. Which is all the more reason to be respectful. And for anyone who is demeaning or abusive to their companions remember this : just as you read all these wonderful stories on how our companions shift energies around to HELP us, they too can shift energies around to do the opposite. They can shift energies to crash our little world's down if need be. So remember be kind :grindevil:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Marosey

I had no clue that a demon would just leave their vessel if they want.

How can you tell really?
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Marosey wrote:I had no clue that a demon would just leave their vessel if they want.

How can you tell really?

This would only really happen if the human companion was abusive to the demon, we had an incident on Facebook the other day where someone claimed to have killed a hellhound from S&S which is a lie, the demon left, the hellhound is fine, so situations like that where someone is highly abusive to the demon.

There are other times where the human might tell the demon they do not want to work with them anymore which would be another case. For the most part though they are here to get to know you and work with you on your journey here so they are not going to leave.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Yllidra wrote: This can happen though it is rare especially for outer spiritual world demons.  Time for them works differently and the span of our entire life here is essentially a month for them,

Off topic but I enjoy hearing this nugget of information to get a better understanding how time works :devillove: even though it's been explained some in the past this puts things in perspective
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Raise your hand if this thread made you think of me ... lol
I have not bothered the S&S ladies. :crazy:
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”