filling hole

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

When my mom recently passed,I could feel my succubus was very sad for me,and she hugged me so tightly and lovingly I did not want her to let go. She has filled the holes in my heart and soul my mom's passing has left.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:When my mom recently passed,I could feel my succubus was very sad for me,and she hugged me so tightly and lovingly I did not want her to let go. She has filled the holes in my heart and soul my mom's passing has left.
' Its Really Wonderful to know your Feeling much better now with your Mom's Passing that Hole has been Filled by ' Your Succubus She Loves and Cares a lot about You So this Was her Way of Helping you With . The Lost of Your Mother :hug:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro

Velle, your right,I was thinking of a incubus or succubus as my first demon companion or custom demon companion from s&s and I felt a calling to a succubus that wanted to work with me and I believe my succubus t was the one. She has been amazing and I can not thank you enough akelta for bringing us togther.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

vampiro wrote:Velle, your right,I was thinking of a incubus or succubus as my first demon companion or custom demon companion from s&s and I felt a calling to a succubus that wanted to work with me and I believe my succubus t was the one. She has been amazing and I can not thank you enough akelta for bringing us togther.
' Awww Vampiro that's Sweet that you have your Companions to Help you with that Pain Of your Mother's passing ' Akelta is amazing at what She Can do also Good luck again On What We talked about on Yesterday Hope you Get more information Soon :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

vampiro wrote:When my mom recently passed,I could feel my succubus was very sad for me,and she hugged me so tightly and lovingly I did not want her to let go. She has filled the holes in my heart and soul my mom's passing has left.

That's very nice you had her there to help you cope, that helps a lot with the healing of losing a close one in death.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Upsidedown

It warms my heart to read how your succubus is there for you, I'm so glad you have someone to comfort you.
A for Adventure.
vampiro

Velle, succubus t has helped me so much already,and yes I will continue what I've been doing and find out more information.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

Nefer, that's right she's amazing and I love and adore her.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

Icecold, without her being with me at this dark time I don't know what I would've done. She has helped me so much already.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876

vampiro wrote:Velle, succubus t has helped me so much already,and yes I will continue what I've been doing and find out more information.
' Vampiro its Wonderful that you Do have Succubus T there With you '' I Know Losing your Mother had to have Been hard on You and The rest of Your Family So Yes having Loving Companions make a Difference because ,They Do Understand emotion and pain that Sometimes it's What We have to Deal with in Life .. Please Keep me Updated on How the Rituals are Going that Your Working on With the Companions :D

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”