Forum Membership Levels + How to get a Private Blog

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I will get you guys hooked up with blogs and tenureship.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Hokage _Sarutobi

Good Evening :devilwave:

May I have an Advanced Forum Membership? I'm one of your clients. I love to read :devilpaper: interesting topics in this forum. :devilclap: I've also PM you about a certain topic that I want to read regarding the Tournament, so this is also included in that Advanced Forum Membership? - It must be yes :devilthumbs: Thank you.
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hello, I am one of your clients. I bought a Divine King from satanandsons a few weeks ago. I would like to ask if I can join the Advanced group for clients as well as the 18 and over group. I am 21. Thank you!
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Hi Hokage _Sarutobi and Sapphire, I will upgrade you right now :)
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Yllidra wrote:Presented here is an overview of the different membership groups on Satan and Suns and what you need to do in order to be approved into that membership group.

New Members/Moderation Members - This levels colour is Grey and is for new members or members who are being moderated. The grey colour means that you do not have access to PM's and that you require a moderator to approve your posts. You will be upgraded to general membership quite quickly, basically as soon as we know you are not a spam bot. We also at times may moderate an individual who is trolling or posts inappropriately. A warning will be given before being placed in Moderation Statue. We generally try to be very flexible, but there may be times where a person is being disrespectful or is purposely trolling and we will have to enforce moderation rules. If an individual is highly disruptive and begin threatening other members with curses and demonic attacks, we take that very seriously. We may also enforce moderations if we receive complaints that a member is harassing others members via PM.

General Membership - Red! Those with a General Membership have access to PM's and do not need a moderations approval for posts. You have access to most members of the forum and so long as you are respectful can post and comment and participate.

Tenured Membership - Yellow! Our Tenured bunch our are loyal S&S posters, they usually actively take a role in the community and post fairly regularity, though we understand life has a way of getting in the way and we will not penalize people for disappearing for certain lengths of time. We are always happy to have you return. Tenured Members upon request can gain access to their own private blog where they can record their experiences and share their stories with other tenured members. If you would like tenureship and your own blog please post here as this thread is sticky'd and we will be able to keep track of who has been upgraded and who has not.

Moderators - Green! Moderators are those who assist Akelta with forum functions and are available to assist members and answer their questions. They can also handle forum complaints and handle inappropriate posts and threads that are posted in the wrong category.

Advanced Forum - This is a gift to all our clients and a place where we discuss advanced topics and explore different areas of the occult. If you are a client and have not been approved for this group please let us know and we will add you.

Forum Owner - Purple! The owner and administration of the forum.

We will be reviewing this and may be adding levels or changing levels around, an announcement will be issues when changes are made. Any feedback is more than welcome.

So what is light blue,dark blue?
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I'm guessing that when the new color scheam was implemented that the light blue is the new members formerly grey, and the dark blue is the general membership formerly red.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Elyun

I like to be on the advanced area to read the tournament topic! :D
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
kenpodragon
Patron Deities: Hecate, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Abaddaon, Hasmoday, Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 100

I want some access to forums :P
The news and stories from the occult world. Spell Hub
powerisknowledge

I would like a general membership please
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

fire083 wrote:I'm guessing that when the new color scheam was implemented that the light blue is the new members formerly grey, and the dark blue is the general membership formerly red.

You are right Fire and thank you! Since we changed the colour scheme and upgraded Blue is now General Membership and Light Blue is New Member.

Ying I will look into that right now, Kenpo you got it! and Power you are a general member :winkdevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”