Daily Manifestation Exercise

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is the basic formula for my daily manifestation exercise and an example of me doing it for anyone interested.

I personally use my DDE for this but you can use any kind of energy you want (your own energy, energy from the environment around you, etc.).
Sit in a comfortable position (full lotus, half lotus or even sukhasana works. You could sit in a chair too)

Close your eyes and take a couple deep breaths. Get into a relaxed, focused, meditative state and breathe comfortably.

Once in this state, hold your hands in front of you as if you're holding a ball and start drawing energy from whichever source you've chosen.

As the energy collects between your hands, shape it into a ball (or shape of your choice). As more energy pools in, add it to the ball so it becomes more dense.

Speak out loud what you want, take the energy of your words/intent and add it to the ball.

Repeat this several times, speaking what you want and adding it to the ball.

Once you feel the ball is complete, direct it straight up to go out into the universe and bring you whatever it is you want. You can continue speaking through this part, repeating what you said earlier.

Visualize the energy going out to what it is that you want, then see it coming to you.

Finally see yourself with whatever it is that you wanted. Experience the feeling of having it.
Ok, that's pretty basic so here's me putting that to use for a life of abundance (you can change it to whatever it is you want).

In a meditative state....

I raise my hands so they look as if I would be holding a ball and are level with my navel.
With eyes closed, I begin to visualize my Demonic Dark Energy traveling down my arms and going between my hands.

*Alternately if you don't have DDE* - I begin to visualize energy from the environment around me coming toward me. Let's say I want green energy because for me green is an abundant color I associate with money. I will picture the green energy floating around me and start pulling it toward me like a magnet, then directing it to the space between my hands. Energy is endless, you can infinitely pull as much energy as you want.

I visualize the energy collecting between my hands and shaping into a ball. As I pull more energy, I feed it into the ball so it becomes darker and more dense. I can see and feel it becoming more dense as I do this.

Once I get it to the point I feel it is ready, I begin to speak:

My life will be blessed with abundance and wealth. I will pull all of the resources to myself necessary to live the life I desire. I will do this safely, so that no one shall be harmed.

*Note* You can say whatever you want, this just an example. I highly recommend adding something in about safety and Lord Belial specifically told me I should add in something to safely manifest what I want without hurting myself or others. I was also told not to be too specific. So saying something like 'I will get a million dollars by next Tuesday' is probably not going to get you anywhere. If it does, without a safety clause, one of your loved ones could die in a horrific way and you could get this money in a settlement. You probably don't want that to happen so I recommend adding something about safety. If specifying a time frame, make it a reasonable one. Use common sense. Or simply add a line like, 'This will occur in a reasonable amount of time'.

I repeat the words I've spoken. As I do so, I see their energy of them as white. I direct it towards the ball I am holding and begin wrapping the energy ball with the white energy. I see this as a marbling effect, so the ball I am holding is green (in this example) and now has a white marbling effect spreading over it and attaching to it. As I repeat the words, the white energy attaches to the existing marbling and sinks into the ball, filling it and strengthening it with my intent and desire.

Once it reaches a point I am happy with, I slowly begin to raise my hands, still holding the ball and speaking/adding more energy to it. I do this until my hands are above my head, fully extended.
I send the energy up, out of my hands and visualize it going toward the sky.
Next I might visualize the earth and my energy appearing as a green glow where I am. It then explodes, like fireworks and all the individual dots spread out across the world.
I envision some of them falling down and landing on what I want, in this case I might see money, gold and treasures (whatever you see as treasure).
I continue to speak what I want throughout this. Then I see the things that the energy touched being pulled toward me, again think like a magnet.
I see the money coming toward me then collecting in the spot above my head, then raining down upon me.
It piles up around me and fills the room I am in.

I do this until I am satisfied with it. Your money could spill out of the room you're in and fill the entire house. That's up to you.
When I'm done, I simply stop speaking and open my eyes. If I'm still pulling/moving energy, I release the energy.

Repeat this exercise daily until you have what you want. Write it down (journal about it) and keep an open mind.

Any questions on this feel free to ask <3 I'm also interested in your experiences if anyone tries this and wants to share.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

This is awesome! If you don't mind me asking, has it had a lot of success? Like, a noticeable difference?
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I will try it :drool2:
Thanks eliana :cuteghost:

By the way eliana did you know how to get dde ? :lol:
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

Cka75 wrote:This is awesome! If you don't mind me asking, has it had a lot of success? Like, a noticeable difference?
Everything I've used it for, I've gotten. I had other people who used it tell me it worked for them, one person used it for court case/legal matter and told me they won and got off with no charges. That was actually why I originally wrote it up lol cuz they said they wanted to try it...
learningk120 wrote:By the way eliana did you know how to get dde ? :lol:
How to get DDE? Like how people get it you mean?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Eilana wrote:
Cka75 wrote:This is awesome! If you don't mind me asking, has it had a lot of success? Like, a noticeable difference?
Everything I've used it for, I've gotten. I had other people who used it tell me it worked for them, one person used it for court case/legal matter and told me they won and got off with no charges. That was actually why I originally wrote it up lol cuz they said they wanted to try it...
Yes thats i mean, it's like gift from darklords?
darkstarfyre

Thank you :devillust:
Eilana
Lady of Monsters

learningk120 wrote:
Eilana wrote:
Yes thats i mean, it's like gift from darklords?
It's actually more dependent on the origin of your soul and higher self... If your soul/higher self has demonic origins then you have DDE. The only currently known exception to this is the case of Fallen Angels, which have DDE grafted onto them but this process takes far longer than a human lifetime and yes, in a way could be considered a gift from the Dark Lords because it's something that must be done very carefully and requires a lot of skill. Probably skills only a Dark Lord would have.

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks Eilana I will try this Exercise it sounds really easy to do ' I have just the Right energy to use alone with it , And having my Goal in mind Should Make it all , The more Fun because what I have learned is Doing a Manifestation Exercise is not going to Help you at all ' unless you believe in what your Trying to do So having a Goal in mind helps out Greatly thanks for Sharing :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

And how did I miss THIS?! Great exercise! Might I suggest using COLOR as well, especially high energy colors like violet.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Upsidedown

I think I'll write this (and other exercises down in a book.. once I've found a suitable book, that is lol)

Great tip about colours, HC, thanks.
A for Adventure.

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”