A Question About Your Custom Succubi

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Sorry i have a lot of questions, so many in fact. As you can see i feel drawn to Succubi. I notice on your listings that the Succubus will be 'true form' can you explain this. Does it have to do with Succubi having the ability to shape shift, well this is what i have seen on other sites.
They are able to change their form to the desires of the human companion they are with. Also do your Succubi come ready to work with, or is that the purpose of the scrolls. Are your Demon Succubi different than those on other sites. I understand that yours are living beings and NOT Spirits. Also would one have to develop a Spiritual foundation before working with one.
I understand the respect that needs to be given, and would be happy to in a sense worship such a being. I love the feminne, all aspects, want to learn and enjoy pleasure in all it's forms and would be happy to be taught by a Demon Succubus, but is this enough to be a candidate in working or having a beautiful as a companion. Lastly do Succubi originate from Lillith?

Again sorry for my many questions, but it's the only way i will learn.

Thanks
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I can only answer for myself,but I have dual incubus,and she's amazing. I had her conjured elsewhere not on s&s, not to take away from the incubus and sucubus that are sold here. Mine has the ability to have both sex organs as she or myself will. But I also interestingly enough had a past life that was shared with her. I hear the incubus and sucubus from here are amazing,I can not wait to work with them.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

I was able to work with mine right away, and I was able to see her in true form during sex,at first only during sex but after working a while with her....also while talking to her. I see her in my third eye but when talking to her I hear her voice in my mind as well as my third eye,if that makes any sense. If your third eye is not open enough,ask her to help you with that.
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian

Thanks, she sounds amazing. May i ask is she a living entity or Spirit?
user309

Dorian wrote:Sorry i have a lot of questions, so many in fact. As you can see i feel drawn to Succubi. I notice on your listings that the Succubus will be 'true form' can you explain this. Does it have to do with Succubi having the ability to shape shift, well this is what i have seen on other sites.
They are able to change their form to the desires of the human companion they are with. Also do your Succubi come ready to work with, or is that the purpose of the scrolls. Are your Demon Succubi different than those on other sites. I understand that yours are living beings and NOT Spirits. Also would one have to develop a Spiritual foundation before working with one.
I understand the respect that needs to be given, and would be happy to in a sense worship such a being. I love the feminne, all aspects, want to learn and enjoy pleasure in all it's forms and would be happy to be taught by a Demon Succubus, but is this enough to be a candidate in working or having a beautiful as a companion. Lastly do Succubi originate from Lillith?

Again sorry for my many questions, but it's the only way i will learn.

Thanks
Actually I think you misunderstands the listing. This listing about the succubus is only the first 3 paragraph. After that there is a small "-" and the "red" colour headings "Demon Companions from Satan and sons", which is a general statement referring to the "demon companions" in general. However, the succubus is a "species" of the demonic world. I just thought you might thought all those words after that heading is referring to the succubus so trying to clear that up first.

Sometimes certain spirits/entity will try to "mask" themselves or intentionally using misdirection or "trick" the human so to speak and did not reveal their true form. I believe that is what the listing means by trueform (original and no added "spice" or tricks). And yes, succubus have shapeshifting ability but everybody have ONE trueform which they are borned in. However, not all are so willing to "show" you that due to various reasons. BUT, that means that the one you get and "see" from here, you dont have to worry about that.

I am not part of the shop or what. So I am just going to tell you how they work as I know it. ALL demons (including the succubus in question) will be conjured by Priestess Akelta herself and will be "interviewed" and kept by her for a month. This is for her to question and find out the "truth" about them. We are dealing with "dark" entity/spirits and some tend to "try" to trick the conjurer just to get a free easy "ticket" over into our world. This step is what Priestess Akelta did to prevent that. One month of interviewing and under constant observation by her. At the same time, IF you have "request", she can then observe the companion for it (maybe will teach or train... not sure about this part as I believe I read somewhere she can). However, most conjures "choice" should already fit your "request"/criteria set beforehand. So i doubt she needs to do that. It also enables her to judge if the companion is suitable for you and not trying to kill you. Therefore, to answer your question on "are they ready to work with?", the answer should be yes. However, are you capable or "ready" to work with? Thats a totally different question.

The demon scroll she will give you at the end, it contains information on the demon companion. Basic information about them and their looks, dislikes, likes, their message to you and stuff. However, there will be another scroll she will give which is a scroll on a ritual you "CAN" do to ease the "connecting" with your demon companion. Most of what i see, she will recommend it. Its a 21 days ritual where you have to do it at the same time each day for.... i will say 15 minutes if you are fast. This is to "assist" you to connect to your new companions.

On the question on "are your succubus different from others?".. this one is a tricky and hard to answer. First of all, how sure you are that you are getting a true succubus from "others"? I will say each conjurer will have thier own ways to conjure, their own "place"/realms to conjure from, their own "definition" of a succubus (wuu~ two horn on the head! one tail and a sexy delicious body! You are a succusbus~ yay~ *kidnaps the being and called it succubus), their own binding and "screening" (if any or just like the definition part i just mentioned). So... I think I dont have to continue on that part.

On the part about "their" succubus is living entity and NOT spirits part.. erm.... i thought ALL succubus are living entity and NOT spirits? hmm.. would one need to have foundation before working with bla bla bla? OF COURSE! :) You have to practice/exercise with the exercise given, focus and stuff. You need to know your basics and work from there. The difference is, now you HAVE an entity which can do 50% of the work for you. You can close your eyes and focus on your mind's eye, and tell the succubus to stand in front of you and you try to "Scan" and see and YOU know the DETAILS of your succubus to look for. You can try asking your succubus to "talk" to you. You can ask her to "touch" you and so on. But you still need to do some work and practice to "feel" them. Your succubus cant walk up to you and give you a bitch slaps and you expect to feel them like a real slap from ppl around you. Get it? But you can practice and maybe in a week or so you might actually feel the "sting" from the slap. LOL.

Hmm... the last part is hard to answer. You need to learn to "respect" them like you would a "family" member. Thats the best i can tell you. Not really in terms of "worshiping" unless you have "other types" of demon companions . You dont need any "criteria" other than that. You just need to be willing to work with them, respect them (not abuse them or order them around to do your bidding) and make an effort to connect with them and listens to their guide. I think thats all. About the origin, hmmm... that depends if you are asking the "first succubus" is from where or are the "succubus" you are getting from lilith. LOL.

Any other question?
vampiro

I agree with wolfy, and respect is a mist have,treat them the way you want to be treated.
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian

Thankyou for your reply. I already have several Succubi, but they are indeed Spirits. Maybe i am mistaken, but i paid the conjuerer around $30-40 and one of my Succubi was only a penny from CH. To me the price would tell me that they must be Spirits, because the price for a living entity is around $200
I have practiced meditation, but have problems concentrating, i am currently listning to a Third Eye opening which is on Youtube. I do find it hard bonding, but maybe it's because they are Spirits. I have been informed there are Spirits, in fact one of mine died from over consumption of energy ( a Succubus ) , i would be happy to share more about the differences, but this is what i have been told.
But maybe i am mistaken or have been conned.
This is one of the reasons for my questions and yes there probably will be more in time. You see i have adopted Spirits, but no entities. Your answers have been helpful, thankyou Wolfy
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Thank you, this is very helpful for me too. I am curious about ubis as well.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

True form can also mean they're not incarnations in this universe, but rather, like all demons and beings from the outer spiritual realms where S&S conjure, their true form aka what you could call a soul.
vampiro wrote:I can only answer for myself,but I have dual incubus,and she's amazing. I had her conjured elsewhere not on s&s, not to take away from the incubus and sucubus that are sold here. Mine has the ability to have both sex organs as she or myself will. But I also interestingly enough had a past life that was shared with her. I hear the incubus and sucubus from here are amazing,I can not wait to work with them.
.......I don't know what to say to that.
Ubi (for both genders) are shapeshifters, they can take ANY form. If you want to make out with a toaster, she can take the form of a toaster.
So the dual incubus thing doesn't make sense. It's either a succubus or an incubus taking a female, transgender or whatever form.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
user309

Aprophis wrote: .......I don't know what to say to that.
Ubi (for both genders) are shapeshifters, they can take ANY form. If you want to make out with a toaster, she can take the form of a toaster.
So the dual incubus thing doesn't make sense. It's either a succubus or an incubus taking a female, transgender or whatever form.
Incubus are "born" male and succubus are "born" female. I think what he means is the incubus (if male and succubus if female) he had was bisexual. That is a good possibility as some do not mind any gender. Plus they are shapeshifter so he might get confused if the one is had was originally male or female.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”