A Question About Your Custom Succubi

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

They can appear in any way that sexually excites or pleases their companions,having said that, a lot of the times we do have sex I request her to come to me in whatever form she finds pleasing put of respect for her. Other times I may ask her if she can come in a form that pleses me. In a past life we shared she was born a man but later became a woman,while retaining her penis. Hope this explanation helps.
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

A transexual Succubus , she seems very nice!
vampiro

She is amazing, and always up for fun. I have taken her with me when riding my motorcycle and she also likes to cuddle and sleep next to me. She is a spirit,not an entity so maybe because of past life we shared,that is why we have such a strong connection here now? I was telepathically communicating with her even before she came to me. I can only imagine how much more powerful the demon companions sold here will be as akelta works with them for a month before sending them to you. So as to ensure your safety,and that the companions are willing to work with you. :deviljaw:
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian

I'm pleased you both have a good connection, wish i had. more of a connection with my ladies, i would love to be cuddled by mine, did you connect when you first met, or did it take time?
She sounds adorable, say hello to her from me. I also know a couple of transexual ladies, they are really nice.
vampiro

No hardly any time at all, she and I have had interaction from day one. I can telepathically communicate with her and all my spirits,in fact my sang vampire d and I had four hour conversation when he first came to me. I sent you pm message.
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian

Yes i would like to know more but cannot PM i am not tenured.
vampiro

Can you at least read my pm messages?
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian

Yes
vampiro

If not,when you reach 50 posts you should be able to.
I am a bloodwolf.
Dorian

Thanks, i am intrigued, when i first read your post i was intrigued to know more about he also i have a transexual Alpha being created, i have met a couple of trans ladies and they are more feminine than some females i know

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”