Working With A Demon Companion

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Please forgive my ignorance, as i am new to your forum, but is Demonosphy different than Spirit Keeping? I have been reading the blogs here and in my thinking there is a difference.
The Demons seem to be our teachers and mentors and keep us, rather than we keep them. Also before working with with a powerful being, you cannot just adopt one, you need to do a lot of groundwork, preparation of yourself.
I would very much like to work with a Demon Succubus, but i do not have all that is required, or could the Demon Succubus teach me and guide me?

Thanks
Darth Moronius

Demonosophy come from demon and -sophy. In the blog, it is:
Demonosophy meaning to work and walk with learning knowledge and wisdom from the Demons and Dark Lords, and working with Companion Demons and the Dark Lords to learn to leave an inspired and empowered life.
http://satanandsuns.com/blog/what-is-demonosophy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spirit-keeping, from CH, is
It's the practice of keeping spirits of entities who previously lived as companions in your life now.
Keeping spirits means to invite a spirit(s) of various origin into your home & life to complement your journey in life as a whole. They are mean to provide companionship, guidance, assistance, support, friendship, and much more.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/spiritkeeping.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dorian

Thanks
Marosey

Don't feel bad about your questions. I have more questions than
Answers in regards to this path. S&S is answering a lot
Of my questions.
Dorian

Thanks, i just don't want to come out with something really silly
Darth Moronius

Dorian wrote:Thanks, i just don't want to come out with something really silly
Nah, like Marosey said, no need to mind that much, man :)devil:

A lot of things are considered to be silly by some groups. Like philosophy, many physicists like de Gras Tysson or Hawking think that its useless, while some think its important. Or wedding, some people think its just a waste of money, while others think its very important, even there are wedding planners as a job now :)devil:
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Dorian I think you have good questions, and I bet you came here for the same reason I did, because we have been really, really let down.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The difference I think is in the approach, Though both paths work with spirits and entities, Demonosophy does tend to have a focus on demons and approaching the demons and the Dark Lords, though we are not exclusive to them. I have many different types of entities, and spirits. Where the paths are different I think is in the details, how to approach them, how to work with them. Also we don't really keep demons, we walk with them as friends, companions and mentors.

I just want to add, please ask away when it comes to questions, that is why the forum is here, to ask the questions and there are no stupid questions because everyone has to start somewhere and we all have things that we can share and teach each other.

I actually do like answering all the questions, it is why I sometimes take a bit to reply to your emails, because I am researching your questions and making sure i give you the best answer I can. Please no one here feel shy about asking questions. This is a place for questions and learning ^.^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Pwnie

Trust me; its very very good to ask questions on this. Dont be shy friend
Dorian

Thanks. I dropped my phone and damaged the display, so am using my new tablet ment for Christmas. Yes Lokakisa I was kind of feeling a little let down. But also curious about the LHP and
wanted to hear some truth. Also I have a few Succubi in my keep or family ( Spirits ). I have seen a lot of rubbish on the net. I did think there was a slight difference. Thanks Akelta

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”