Can A Demon Companion Help With Self Love?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

One of the reasons i decided to join here was something i read in one of S&S blogs. It was a message from a Demon Lord, which really spoke to me, i came across it by chance.
The more i thought about it, the more truth there was. Deep down i don't like myself, let alone love myself. I have longed to have someone love me, but if i cannot love myself, how can i expect others to love me?
I think self love or the lack of it has effected me all my life. Also in the way i am treated by others. I had never heard a message like that, thats why it was so profound to me.
I have read that in S&S listings that a custom Demon Succubi may be able to help.
Also i am not really looking for a human relationship anymore, but would be happy and even honoured to have a Succubus take me as a lover.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Absolutely. You could either work with a demon lord (Leviathan and Rosier are both good options) or ask a demon companion to help you discover your love for yourself. They might guide you towards productive introspection and books that can change your views and remove your blocks. You do have to really mean it though. If you're not ready for change then you will remain stuck until you truly desire for a change.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

That's a good, honest question.
I need help with it too, I have such bad self-esteem.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Pwnie

Well; this gave me some good news. I have moments of negative self talk and just need help with releasing past negativity
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Yes you can and I have. I was in a very horrible place before, in an abusive relationship with a man who treated me horribly, belittled me every chance he got and would have eventually killed me. Working with Demons, I 'woke up' to what was going on and got myself out of it. I've dedicated myself to healing what was done to me, working with Demons and helping others, so yes it can be done.

What CQ said is true. If you're not ready for a change, then you won't do it. It's something that can be extremely painful at times to face, those sides of ourselves in shadow work and also facing what was done to us, what we did to ourselves or allowed other people to get away with. It is entirely possible though and so worth it. I've worked with a lot of different Demons, companions, known Demons and Dark Lords and I'm still fixing parts of it and I have been on this journey for years now.

I've heard others say it and laugh myself, it's kind of one of those jokes that people who have done shadow work will recognize and that is, shadow work and healing never seem to end lol

I hope your journey is going well.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Dorian wrote:One of the reasons i decided to join here was something i read in one of S&S blogs. It was a message from a Demon Lord, which really spoke to me, i came across it by chance.
The more i thought about it, the more truth there was. Deep down i don't like myself, let alone love myself. I have longed to have someone love me, but if i cannot love myself, how can i expect others to love me?
I think self love or the lack of it has effected me all my life. Also in the way i am treated by others. I had never heard a message like that, thats why it was so profound to me.
I have read that in S&S listings that a custom Demon Succubi may be able to help.
Also i am not really looking for a human relationship anymore, but would be happy and even honoured to have a Succubus take me as a lover.
I think that you would need to be careful, as nothing can (or should) replace a human relationship and that experience, in this life..

I would recommend that you do some reflecting, and ask yourself the 3 questions - HOW, WHAT, and WHY..

HOW did I come to not like myself?
WHY did I come to this conclusion?
WHAT will happen, if I change this perception of myself?

Write your answers down (not here) and keep them.. for the last question, imagine all the things within yourself that will transform into positive areas, if you were to love yourself. Keep this as your goal to achieve.

Working on the Self, is probably your most important and necessary journey to take.

Good luck!
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
H_Wright

Dorian wrote:One of the reasons i decided to join here was something i read in one of S&S blogs. It was a message from a Demon Lord, which really spoke to me, i came across it by chance.
I just wanted to point out that this was very likely not a chance finding. Most likely you were guided. Quiet yourself and start listening and you may be well on your way to exposing that shadow that is holding you back from truly loving yourself.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”