The Neronomicon

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Terror
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen angels
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Xeritch wrote:Woooo...

Lets get some Cthulu action going on!

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

I am entirely kidding....

-Xeritch-
:lol:
GraveX

Terror wrote:Actually, working with the Simon Necronomicon is called gate-walking and apparently some on the LHP do it.

I read all about it on this blog:

http://warlockasylum.wordpress.com/the- ... tewalking/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not for the faint of heart. I admit it has a way of pulling me in.... it's meant to shake a person to their very core... and can drive them completely MAD. Some people don't want that kind of uncomfortable stripping that can happen on the LHP, and still others like myself are drawn to it (yet remain cautious).

It isn't right for me as a path, but for someone else it may be...

The night I found this blog, I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning read up on gate-walking... there was mention of a demon named Choronzon, one of the ancient ones (which I asked Akelta and Adelphia about awhile back).

When I got to bed after hours of pouring through the blog, I reached for my cell and you know what numbers flashed at me for the time?

3:33.

333 is Choronzon's number (half of 666).

Ha... That's the same link I sent to you in the message box that day some time ago when we were briefly discussing this stuff...

My interest in it has definitely grown... I must admit...
Everything I've read about summoning these Old Ones involves being able to withstand terror...

When working with these beings, madness from experiencing their power seems to be a very common effect...
Though, sanity is a very relative term subjective to the person using it in conversation...
Rather than going insane, I believe you merely come to understand a new level of sanity only understood by others who work with the Old Ones...

Very interesting stuff...

Okay, for realz this time...
Let's get some Cthulu action going on here...

Good times... Good times...

-hctireX-

Cake and Cadavers...
Terror
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen angels
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Xeritch wrote:
Terror wrote:Actually, working with the Simon Necronomicon is called gate-walking and apparently some on the LHP do it.

http://warlockasylum.wordpress.com/the- ... tewalking/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not for the faint of heart. I admit it has a way of pulling me in.... it's meant to shake a person to their very core... and can drive them completely MAD. Some people don't want that kind of uncomfortable stripping that can happen on the LHP, and still others like myself are drawn to it (yet remain cautious).

The night I found this blog, I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning read up on gate-walking... there was mention of a demon named Choronzon, one of the ancient ones (which I asked Akelta and Adelphia about awhile back).

When I got to bed after hours of pouring through the blog, I reached for my cell and you know what numbers flashed at me for the time?

Ha... That's the same link I sent to you in the message box that day some time ago when we were briefly discussing this stuff...

Everything I've read about summoning these Old Ones involves being able to withstand terror...

When working with these beings, madness from experiencing their power seems to be a very common effect...
Though, sanity is a very relative term subjective to the person using it in conversation...
Rather than going insane, I believe you merely come to understand a new level of sanity only understood by others who work with the Old Ones...

-hctireX-
YYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! :devilfre:
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Xeritch wrote:

-hctireX-
I with you on this.
IA CTHULHU !
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I am a personal follower of the Necronomicon, used the spell book (where I met my companion) and am on gate three of the initiation.

I must just fit well with this sort of work because it is comfortable for me, I come at all of it with a great deal of respect and am true to what it states you need to do. Of course I should also state I am not working with the Ancients or the Old Ones, the Seven gates involve the Seven Sumerian deities (Maybe Annunaki).

I don't see myself going down the chutulu road.

I love the Elder Gods indeed.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

DoubleD wrote:I am a personal follower of the Necronomicon, used the spell book (where I met my companion) and am on gate three of the initiation.

I must just fit well with this sort of work because it is comfortable for me, I come at all of it with a great deal of respect and am true to what it states you need to do. Of course I should also state I am not working with the Ancients or the Old Ones, the Seven gates involve the Seven Sumerian deities (Maybe Annunaki).

I don't see myself going down the chutulu road.

I love the Elder Gods indeed.
That is so awesome DD, I find that some people just have the energies to work with certain beings and are called to them in the most profound ways. Some beings that may not resonate with some people fit flawlessly with others. It also really is about your own personal energy vibration and the places that you are called to.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD

so very true Akelta. I had a great walk Monday night actually, best yet. I am headed to a meeting but as soon as I return I will be on here doing some posting...
DoubleD

Okay back from my meeting and a little more caught up.

The Necronomicon found me, called to me in a very obscure way. I have had no problems with working with it, but I will admit that when I first called upon one of the powers of Marduk (before I even knew what the Necronomicon was) it was an intense experience, almost too much for me to handle. He dropped me to the floor and tested every piece of me, which encouraged me to reach out to my Clairvoyant to ask for help. She thought it was funny, once she spoke with him she said he was really into me and wanted to stay so she encouraged me to raise up my vibration to hang with him. Best decision I ever could have made, but he chose me from the beginning and for some reason we are just very good together.

He is intense, he can be uncomfortable to be around because the energy is so through the roof but I have learned how to settle my feelings. He has made so many adjustments to me over the last year and all for the good.

So I can understand how some people would go crazy, it isn't for the faint of heart at all. I will admit I was very nervous to do the gates, but I felt it was important. I got myself all stressed out for the first one and was so worried based on what I was reading. I thought all these nasty things were going to come over and raise hell so to speak. None of that was true in my case, the first gate was actually pretty mellow and since then I haven't worried as much.

i alter how I do it each time, I ignore that it says you have to do this or have to do that. I do what my astral hubby tells me. This last one (Inanna) gate was really great, after I open the gate and perform the ritual I will stop and lay half in and half out of the circle, as a show of trust for what I am working with. I don't hide behind the circle anymore, I sit with that gate and the god/goddess associated with it and listen to my egyptian kings tomb chants. This last time there were many things that were present, some new energies, some new feelings and they were touchy feeling this time. it's really an interesting experience and I don't have any fear. Again, I can see how some would be terrified by this so I agree with the warnings, just not how the warnings are worded.

I am very excited to get to the 6th one since that is Marduk and Marduk is where Aranunna is from and a god I am excited to be part of.

If anyone ever has any questions about my experiences don't hesitate to ask, I am an open book for sure.

I did discover this time that the food offering/sacrifice given was their favorite. I did raw chicken, brownies, blackberries, dark chocolate and a blob of sriracha, they like the hot sauce.

fun times for sure

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”