Disturbing dream- need advice

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

:hug:

I used to have similar dreams to this occasionally. Only in my case it was a bear lurking around the house and trying to get in. I totally relate to the scene you describe, pushing the door with all your might to keep them from getting inside. Imagine having a big bear on the other side of that door and your mother sitting calmly at the kitchen table playing solitaire as if nothing is happening. :crazy: So, I totally get this type of dream.

And it addresses your feeling of safety and security. It also addresses your own personal power. It totally bites to say this . . . but the fact that something is trying to attack you in your dream is a sign that you feel powerless or less than what/who you truly are.

The best thing that I would advise to grow from this dream is to work on embracing your own power and strength. Trust your demon familiars, arianna. Seriously, open up and let them help you with this. And they will.

As I said, I used to have dreams like this. Since I've been working with my Demon Commander and my relationship with the Dark Lords has grown since being a member of this forum . . . they have brought me to a point where they have stopped. And I know that you have been working with them, too. I think this dream is a measuring point. It shows you where you are right now, so in the future, you will see how far you have gone and we can celebrate with you!
:hug:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Well, the fact that the man was chanting an incantation may change the context of the dream a bit. But I think it still boils down to the same thing.

Horror/supernatural films like to use this trick but it is not true. It is creative license. The idea that we are unprotected and vulerable to anything, especially the unseen. And that the unseen can go anywhere and do anything they please. So we get the idea that they can, no wonder so many have that sense of powerlessness and lack of security. That sense of: is something else in here that wants to hurt me? That sense of something waiting to jump out at you when you turn the corner. Granted that can be fun, if they aren't trying to hurt you. But most scenarios we are presented with in the media are life-threatening and/or fatal.

But the truth is, we are not powerless or unprotected. Even if we don't actively put up a shield most humans have some sort of supernatural support, whether we acknowledge it or not.

My advice still stands, it is your own power, confidence and strength that you need to focus on. You have much support in the form of the Dark Lords and your demon familiars, along with the other members of your spirit family. You need to trust them and let them show you how to trust yourself. :hug:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”