Satanic Veil of Death Charm dreams

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So I waited initially before activating this charm for a kickass nightmare or adventure. The first night I tried, I got this dream where I was meeting a group in a wooded area with all these small houses lined up, like little cabana homes. Anyway, come to find out they were a group of Christians. I looked at this friend of mine and said, "we've got to get the hell out of here, like now!" We hid in one of the homes then they were going door to door with their pastor and I woke up. Whew, that was close, haha.

Then I charged it under the moon, and tried again. This time I got the most wonderful flying experience. I controlled my speed and flight and even made out with a girl who was half smoke and mist from the waist down. It was fun flying under stormy skies.
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Thanks for posting! I was wondering if anyone had gotten theirs yet and, if so, have they used it/what were the results. Looking forward to getting mine now! :D
Heidi

Awesome!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Ymirson!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Oh my pleasure and so worth it. Recently I re-charged under a full moon last month. Then as I did that, the companion I got from Noctifera, the Silent Hill Nurse K wanted it near her vessel. She likes slipping into my dreams at night. The charm works as an amplifier for her. If anyone has one her Nurses, it is worth a try. I just placed the charged charm near the vessel of the Silent Hill Nurse and she does the magick, and is a dream booster. At least from what I am experiencing.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Oh I love this charm so much, hehe I was so excited when I got one ^-^ Thank you for posting this Ymirson, I want to go play with mine now LOL
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”