View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:31 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Spiritual Consultation w/ Akelta 
SINNER of the month

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
So let me say this, I feel bad when I email Akelta since she gets bombarded with emails constantly; and it stinks because as some of you know I enjoy talking to people and hearing their experiences and hearing their insight on things because I feel like you can learn and take a lot from what one person does and apply it to yourself and your own journey. (plus it's just fascinating and so enjoyable to hear other people's journeys)
So what did I decide to do? I got this so that I could speak to akelta all to myself and squeeze as much information possible from here :lol: :lol:
When she first called me on skype my internet shut off entirely :lol: it was like my electronics were not ready to be graced with the wonderful presence that is akelta ( or someone messing with my electronics :lol: )
It honestly is one of the best things that I have purchased. She answered so many questions, (a lot of which I didn't even voice she just knew what I was wanting to ask her somehow..) when we first started the call I was a bit nervous since I didn't want it to be awkward or anything but I felt so comfortable with her it was like having tea with an old friend. It is so wonderful to hear her stories and to get a clearer insight on things and have her explain in detail on certain things. While there are plenty of threads and stuff that supply an ample amount of information and if you do email her she always gives very detailed responses, it's something different when you're able to speak to her and you take in a lot more when you hear her voice.

Time flew by because we were just having such a blast talking and it honestly was such an awesome time for me. I've been sitting at a table trying to put together a bunch of puzzles pieces, getting a lot of help from wonderful forum members like Vixen and Eilana, and when Akelta came along it was as if she sat down and completed half the puzzle for me that i've been spending so long trying to figure out and it was so wonderful and refreshing.

My advice is honestly to just keep a notepad and write down everything you want to talk and ask about and save it up and just get a consultation with her. It's so much better than an email because she goes into such detail and relates it personally to you and you can go deeper into the topics than you normally wouldn't be able to when it's through an email. Such a fantastic experience

Oh and I know for a fact something was having a bit of fun with me and my electronics because I was recording our skype call (she was wonderful and said she had no problem with me recording) and when I finished there was only 7 minutes recorded when we talked for WAYYYYY longer than that LOL regardless it was hilarious to me and I am so grateful to have been able to spend some time with her :devillove:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:25 am

Patron Deities?: Lilith, Samael
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Rashoon, Unsere, Vepar
Number of Demon Familiars: 8
Cool share. It sounds like you had a great time talking with her. She sounds so sweet and smart on her interviews, such a genuine kind soul. I enjoy reading these positive experiences.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it is victorious.

You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.
Harley Quinn

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:22 am

Your favourite Demon?: Ombre (King O), Lord Belial, DC Lynx, Lord Lucifer
Akelta is always a joy to speak with and I remember my first call with her, we did a meditation where she helped me reconnect with my higher self and it was just incredible. I had been so stuck in my journey and speaking with her I got back on track and found my direction.

I loved reading this Velca, thank you so much for sharing it :hug: .... *sneaks over and thrusts more puzzle pieces onto the table like a ninja* :ninja:

:tentangry:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:43 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
This is wonderful Velca, I remember the first time she and I chatted too. It's fun stuff, she learns as much from others as we do from her, she is really very humbled.

Can't wait to hear more Velca, your stories are always very inspiring.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 am

Patron Deities?: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99
Thank you for the wonderful post Velca. Akelta is a gem and it is wonderful to read you had such an inspiring conversation with her. I can relate, she has a beautiful energy to her that makes one feel comfortable when talking to her. She doesn't judge and genuinely wants to help people. Thank you again for sharing this. :devillove: Can't wait to read about what you learned. :winkdevil:

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:38 am
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
I am glad you shared this wonderful, positive experience! Akelta is such a wonderful resource for us! I want to do this for myself one day. Maybe now that I consider my Demon family complete, and can pay everything off. Akelta has always been very generous with her time, and with small gifts and kindnesses! I know she deliberately underprices some items so that folks on a budget can have a chance to get them. It has been such a grand experience for me here! The Demons challenge me to be my best. I am delighted, and the people I live with have noticed a difference in me, a pride, self-love, and self-assurance. Anyway, I loved hearing this, and sorry you had 'technical difficulties'. I believe all things happen for a reason. Maybe it is to tempt you to do this again in the future!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Just as nothing produces paralyzing apathy like doubt and resignation, nothing produces cleverness like staring down a crisis with a lionhearted snarl." (Patrick, Sean. Alexander the Great)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:10 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Velca thank you For sharing your Spiritual Consultation with Akelta . She's amazing with everything that She do Reading your Consultation its making me Want One done myself its a Great way to ask Questions you Want answers to and ' its also One on One time with Akelta witch is always a good thing because She has So much to Share and Teach thanks again for sharing :cloud:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 am
SINNER of the month

Hehe thank you guys! She really is one of the sweetest people i've ever met. Not that I expected any less but it actually overwhelmed me with how genuine and caring she is. My talk with her honestly will be something I will keep with me ( just in my memory now I guess LOL ) forever.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Your favourite Demon?: King B
Number of Demon Familiars: 5
wow I want one!!!! I'm glad it went well, aside from the technical difficulties lol. Thank you for the share velca! :devilgrin:

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]