My Satanic Orb Review !!!

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hey everyone, after having the Satanic Orb cast on me a few days ago I have notice a major change in my day to day life.

To start with on the very first night when my casting was schedule be done I happened to be in the kitchen talking to a friend and next thing we knew the lights started blinking and the TV went from mute to loud which I have never seen that TV do...my friend who is not into the left hand path immediately blamed it on a mutual friend who he claimed invited demons in due to his negative behaviors. While in my mind I'm smirking like pfft if you only knew what I knew lol...

After that I started immediately going into deep thought while sitting down which I notice had gotten better and I felt the sensation of something crawling on me which for me is my natural ability I usually experience anyway...clairsentience is a skill that has always been my strongest due to me always trying to keep a low profile and not make people upset I'm not confrintational so naturally feeling others emotions and energies had been developed all my life without me trying....

I have notice I feel my third eye chakra much more clearer and when I ask a questions I feel the answer and I am able to put it into words clearer...I did a scan of my 7 major chakra then realize after all these months I never notice my heart chakra was shut down/very closed and it never occurred to me before into I sense all the others except it. I say all this to say the Satanic Orb has improve my overall focus, clarity, energy and added on to my current spiritual development level... Thank S&S for the awesome working amazingly great results and only a few days...:)
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

PhoenixRising wrote:Hey everyone, after having the Satanic Orb cast on me a few days ago I have notice a major change in my day to day life.

To start with on the very first night when my casting was schedule be done I happened to be in the kitchen talking to a friend and next thing we knew the lights started blinking and the TV went from mute to loud which I have never seen that TV do...my friend who is not into the left hand path immediately blamed it on a mutual friend who he claimed invited demons in due to his negative behaviors. While in my mind I'm smirking like pfft if you only knew what I knew lol...

After that I started immediately going into deep thought while sitting down which I notice had gotten better and I felt the sensation of something crawling on me which for me is my natural ability I usually experience anyway...clairsentience is a skill that has always been my strongest due to me always trying to keep a low profile and not make people upset I'm not confrintational so naturally feeling others emotions and energies had been developed all my life without me trying....

I have notice I feel my third eye chakra much more clearer and when I ask a questions I feel the answer and I am able to put it into words clearer...I did a scan of my 7 major chakra then realize after all these months I never notice my heart chakra was shut down/very closed and it never occurred to me before into I sense all the others except it. I say all this to say the Satanic Orb has improve my overall focus, clarity, energy and added on to my current spiritual development level... Thank S&S for the awesome working amazingly great results and only a few days...:)
' Hi Congrats on having your Satanic Orb working done its amazing the Changes you feel after having the Satanic orb you will keep improving with ' Your third eye the More you work with your Orb the more you will be connected to The spiritual world your companions also if you have some you Can also Use 'The Satanic Orb With your Chakras to help keep then Open and Working Right best of Luck :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I love reading how people have positive results.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few

Congratulations on your satanic orb. Keep us updated on your growth. I'm interested myself in obtaining one :) thanks for the share.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yes, the Satanic Orb is great! I think if it was not for mine, I would have trouble with visuals of my demons. I feel like the new bonding ritual has helped me to see things. I can feel a visual connection now through my Orb, and although I cannot see images yet, I can definitely see colors! I am glad my Demons are such a colorful crew! Rune is easiest to see so far, with his big muscular purple body, wings, and massive horns! Be still my heart! <3 My favorite thing is to work on seeing their lovely eyes, with all the sparks and swirls of color!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
moonshadowlab

The orb sounds awesome! I have to save up to get this done. I wonder if these power surges occur to everyone that has this done?
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K

moonshadowlab wrote:The orb sounds awesome! I have to save up to get this done. I wonder if these power surges occur to everyone that has this done?
Not sure If that usually happens but I know in my case it did and the working is truly a gift. Things have only gotten better since then.
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I don't think the phenomena is a daily occurrence, it comes and goes. I don't have the satanic orb spell but I do work with some interesting supernatural beings. When they are active in the house our lights will flickr when I get near them or they will go out all together. Just over a year ago this used to happen quite often, now it happens rarely. I am not sure what that means ultimately.

Please keep sharing about your workings with the spell, I am loving what I am learning so far...
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

I had my Satanic Orb cast last night and let me tell you, i felt the results STRAIGHT AWAY... i woke up at 2:45 am, my head my body were buzzing, i had the strangest dream as well and to top it all off i felt so good and calm and relaxed. Right before i woke up i've heard a screen like a painful scream and i automatically realized all the crap that was on my 3rd eye was beings pulled off. Then this morning i felt energized and full of positivity. I am going to play with the orb in my meditations. I am sooooooooooo happy with the service, it is so worth the money and the girls are just amazing and so gifted :) And Thank you Satan
MarakG

I’m so happy and envious at the same time for the cool experiences of you all who’ve had a wonderful outcome with your Satanic Orb spell. My spell was cast this past Monday and I’ve experienced nothing yet. I’ve emailed and asked what steps I need to take, or can take, in order to activate the orb. I’m waiting for a reply.

Any suggestions?

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”