View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:45 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 ~Gratitude Chains (and whips...) 
Cotton Candy

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
This forum is and always has been my home, a place where I was able to discover my spiritual roots, my essence, and the true meaning of family. Through this incredible space I was able to connect with humans who I have formed unbreakable, soul-level bonds with, demons who have shown and given me more love, encouragement, and assistance in this world than I could ever elucidate, and a sense of purpose that far exceeds my fleshy brain. The forum, a collection of all the combined knowledge and expertise of each and every individual, all under the guiding hand of Akelta, is a gift, it is a treasure that we should all cherish, it has been the lantern for me to explore and unlock the glittering facets of my path, the prism of my self, and the gold encrusted core of my beliefs... without it I would be groping around in the dark, blind and uncertain. It is easy to take it for granted... the mind is a funny thing. It often doesn't realize what it has until it has lost it. Let us bypass these mental chains and show Akelta how much we appreciate her and each other.. as a big family.

The game will go as follows...

To start off you list one thing (or as many things as you want hehe go crazy) that the community and shop of Satan and Suns has positively transformed or awakened for you as an individual. Going along with this, should you feel so inclined, you can also add your thanks to Akelta for whatever unique thing she has done for you. (things that she may not even be entirely aware of are always fun..)

Following this, you will look up to the member above you and find one thing that you appreciate about their posts, their energy, or their very being-ness within the community as a whole.

And we have our golden chain of gratitude!~~

Satan and Suns has transformed me. It has lead me into patterns of self so dizzingly hypnotic that I am still digesting the colors. Thank you Akelta for believing in me when I didn't have the strength to believe in myself.

still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 am

Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Belial, Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 69
ROFLMAO And whips, don't get me started with the whips ....

Awwww Nami this is so beautiful and amazing. I love this idea and I am glad to be part of this topic and grateful to be part of this community ^-^

I'm going to post more than one thing, probably over time because I think revisiting this will be a positive experience and help with raising the energy vibrations. We can all use a boost :hug:

Akelta and S&S have changed my life, it has changed me as a person and I am so grateful to Akelta and the Demons for all of the lessons and knowledge they have shared. To be a part of a community like this really means the world to me. I've said it before and I am going to say it again but I was in a really bad, abusive relationship with a man for 8 years. I didn't love myself and I ended up with him. No one ever had the balls to say anything to me, most people just looked the other way or kept quiet, but they all came down into the trenches, into the hell that was my life, helped me find myself and get out. They called me on things and held me responsible. It was not easy but I was able to turn my life around and get myself back, as well as self love and respect.

Akelta, Demons and everyone in this community, with your kindness and positive messages, you made me realize I deserved better and I wasn't the monster my ex made me think I was. You reminded me there are good people in this world, I have shared a lot of laughter and tears with you guys over the years and I am just eternally grateful to Akelta and all of you for being here and being a part of it. Thank you so much Akelta, thank you Nami and thank you everyone :grouphug:

Nami, you are just incredible. Your spirit, drive and energy constantly shines through. I have seen you rise in the face of adversity, take on things most people would crumble or run from and you never gave up. You are always lifting other people up and manage to keep a positive attitude no matter what is going on around you. You also don't take crap from anyone LOL which I love. And you're so thoughtful and kind. I also love your sense of humor and all your little quirks.

:tentangry:

If I show up wearing a bag, even if it’s in style, I’m still going to be a bitch in a bag ~Akelta

"oh this is so wonderful, I need to find a way to have one inside me!" ~Velca

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:57 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
oh, I SO got this! I am VERY grateful to Akelta for just holding this space for us to rage, to call out for help, to share, to be joyful, to be sexual! She does not judge anyone, and she adds to things, but never interferes!

I must say that I like Vixen for her long happy posts, and especially for her positive energy and joyful sexxx posts! LOLOL! XD Ooops! Eilana jumped in, so I must add that I enjoy her for her willingness to learn from any and all of us, even the new ones, and her obvious love of the Demons!

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Our Gods are dead. Ancient Klingon warriors slew them over a millennia ago. They were more trouble than they were worth." (Worf, Klingon warrior)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:59 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
Vixen wrote:
This forum is and always has been my home, a place where I was able to discover my spiritual roots, my essence, and the true meaning of family. Through this incredible space I was able to connect with humans who I have formed unbreakable, soul-level bonds with, demons who have shown and given me more love, encouragement, and assistance in this world than I could ever elucidate, and a sense of purpose that far exceeds my fleshy brain. The forum, a collection of all the combined knowledge and expertise of each and every individual, all under the guiding hand of Akelta, is a gift, it is a treasure that we should all cherish, it has been the lantern for me to explore and unlock the glittering facets of my path, the prism of my self, and the gold encrusted core of my beliefs... without it I would be groping around in the dark, blind and uncertain. It is easy to take it for granted... the mind is a funny thing. It often doesn't realize what it has until it has lost it. Let us bypass these mental chains and show Akelta how much we appreciate her and each other.. as a big family.

The game will go as follows...

To start off you list one thing (or as many things as you want hehe go crazy) that the community and shop of Satan and Suns has positively transformed or awakened for you as an individual. Going along with this, should you feel so inclined, you can also add your thanks to Akelta for whatever unique thing she has done for you. (things that she may not even be entirely aware of are always fun..)

Following this, you will look up to the member above you and find one thing that you appreciate about their posts, their energy, or their very being-ness within the community as a whole.

And we have our golden chain of gratitude!~~

Satan and Suns has transformed me. It has lead me into patterns of self so dizzingly hypnotic that I am still digesting the colors. Thank you Akelta for believing in me when I didn't have the strength to believe in myself.
' Vixen To Start I Would really like to Do More things that Would please Akelta ' You Said list One thing Well helping Her Doing what every . I Can to Show her How Much .I Appreciate Her and How Thankful . I am to her For everything She has Done That's What , I Would like To do Because Meeting Akelta has Changed My life in So Many Good Wonderful Ways ' She has a Heart of Gold and Such a Loving Spirit Until its hard To be around Her With Out Wanting to Do things that Will Make her Smile :D

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 am

Such a lovely idea and game. I'd say that this community has touched me deeply. Shown me so many expressions of camaraderie, love and a desire to see another truly rise from those voidal places we all may find ourselves in at one point or another. A place where many of varying backgrounds, experience levels and spiritual interests come together and work together to improve and foster growth in each other. From posts that make me laugh to the ones that cause me to just sit and ponder everything. The posts that leave me smiling and the ones that leave me scratching my head, haha with all the others in-between.  It may not be a perfect utopia, but it's the closest thing I've seen on this planet to one. It's just such a beautiful space and all the wonderful information and opportunities to learn about Demons and other Species here makes it all the better.

There's just such a deep sense and feel of respect here not only for Demons and other Outer Realm species but for each other.

I had initially come to the forum, still wanting more knowledge but also thinking I had pieced so much together regarding my spiritual realm viewpoints. The forum was like a gentle guide that walked me over to my pieced together puzzle, turned to smile at me and then lovingly smashed it to the floor. From there presenting me with new pieces to fit together and that's  something I'll always appreciate. ^.^

To Akleta, I'd like to deeply thank her for all of the insight and guidance she's brought to/given to me along my journey and time on this forum. Both her and her coven priestesses. They've helped connect me to incredible companions and family and have forever changed my life in the best of ways. Allowing more vibrant and sparkling color to fill my world and soul.

I am quite grateful to her, Yllidra, Satyra, Anatel, Eilana, and the lovely members of this forum for all they have done for and do for me. A big thanks to you as well, Vixen for the brilliance you bring to the forum and the help you've given me as well. You all are absolutely awesome!

To the member above me, Velle: Your posts carry with them so much enthusiasm, curiosity and love for what you're discussing. Very inspiring and the respect and beauty that emanate from them I find so endearing. You have such a love for your companions and Demon-kind that I find is so wonderfully infectious . You're a truly unique and glittering gem among our gleaming treasure trove of members here. ^.^

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 am
Cotton Candy

Thank you Akelta, thank you Satan and Suns, for connecting me with my COokiieiIEIEiiie, who I am drinking tea with now... yummy tea... yummy demon... yummy day!

To the member above me, Star, you have a beautiful energy...your thoughts rove around in such colorful pictures and metaphors that absolutely delight the senses and make me feel as if I am floating through a dream. I really hope to see you contribute more and share your unique perspective with everyone, I can feel so much pulsing inside of you waiting to be released. It is an honor to have you apart of this community and I am excited to watch how you grow with it and into it as time progresses.

still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]