View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:05 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Love For BA's......? 

Location: Somewhere dancing with my monsters as blood falls from the heavens
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
So everyone knows how powerful love itself is... I've also beard from many sources that love can rid oneself of an evil being/spirit or a lonely spirit. I can see how that works though, for example people can help a lost spirit/ghost in a haunted house to find they way to the light or source by expressing universal love and understanding. I see how that can work for some beings but I've been wondering what about BA's........

From what I've known and read BA's are suppose to be these beings incapable of any type of love. Are they separated from source then because of this inability...? Would this method even be possible against a BA being?

I'm not sure but they way I see it is that it can be dangerous to show love to a BA being. If they are truly incapable of love then I believe they would either be apathetic towards your actions and stick around you no matter what or they would be provoked by it all together and things can turn for the worst. I feel it's like trying to show compassion and love towards an aggressive person its not always... smart......... it can turn violent.

I would like to hear if anyone has any knowledge or opinions regarding this?

:ghost:

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:57 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
alikat13 wrote:
So everyone knows how powerful love itself is... I've also beard from many sources that love can rid oneself of an evil being/spirit or a lonely spirit. I can see how that works though, for example people can help a lost spirit/ghost in a haunted house to find they way to the light or source by expressing universal love and understanding. I see how that can work for some beings but I've been wondering what about BA's........

From what I've known and read BA's are suppose to be these beings incapable of any type of love. Are they separated from source then because of this inability...? Would this method even be possible against a BA being?

I'm not sure but they way I see it is that it can be dangerous to show love to a BA being. If they are truly incapable of love then I believe they would either be apathetic towards your actions and stick around you no matter what or they would be provoked by it all together and things can turn for the worst. I feel it's like trying to show compassion and love towards an aggressive person its not always... smart......... it can turn violent.

I would like to hear if anyone has any knowledge or opinions regarding this?

' Well it Depends on who you ask ' I Have nothing against BA's beings if your going to Get one its Good to know what your Dealing with and how to protect yourself if Something should go wrong Read up on them learn as Much as you Can before Welcoming a BA being . in your Home ' I Have nothing against them a Friend of mines Sent two of his BAs Demons to Visit me a few Weeks back, They Came a two Days apart it Went great they Didn't try to hurt me are my Kids My Demons Were also in My home with me at The same Time With these Demons ' ' Nothing bad happen So if your thinking about getting a BAs Demon Learn as much as you Can before Getting one Also make Sure its a Though a Respectful Seller one that You Trust but again . I Love Dark Demons and Other Beings So I Have no problems with them ' After having my Friends BAs Demons Visit me its Making me Want one are two of my own >:)

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 am

agree with velle that "it Depends on who you ask"
I remember see story of akelta keeping a BA to avoid it making trouble to other :devilread:

Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:19 am

Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Belial, Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 69
I think there is still a lot of confusion on what 'BA' actually is and a lot of disagreement on it. For the purpose of this post, I'll be going with the definition that BA is something that wants to kill, hurt and destroy and has no desire to do anything else. That it is something that needs to be forcibly bound and controlled, or banished, otherwise it will hurt and try to kill you.

So with that stated, no I don't think you should help them, love them or even try. I don't believe these creatures want to return to 'source' and I think it's a matter of choice and energy vibrations.

I'm going to use two things as examples for why I feel this way, this is based on my personal experience.

First, I have gotten attacked by something before that was BA as I defined it above. It fed on negative energy, it wanted only to hurt and kill and that was exactly what it did (or tried to do). When you are facing something like this, when you actually have seen or faced it for real (not reading about it in a book, online, or buying something someone mislabeled as BA) I can pretty much guarantee if you have any love of life, you would not be thinking about how to help this 'poor creature', love it or save it.

This is its nature. It's trying to kill you.

If you have never fought for your life before this may be a hard concept to grasp. But I can tell you from experience, when this thing was after me and my loved ones, I was not thinking about universal love or helping it. I was thinking, this is going to kill me or I am going to kill it, because it would not stop or leave me alone.

Eventually I did banish it and I learned a lot ... but anyway ... I don't think that something like this could be reasoned with. I don't think love is going to help it because I don't think it wants to change and that is a very important part of this. Which brings me to my next example ...

My ex lol of course. He is human, humans are generally defined as DA (again going by the most well known definition of this, which if anyone needs me to clarify please ask). He enjoyed torturing me and he decided to do so. I thought, I could help him heal his past. I thought, I could use the power of love to get him to change. I thought there was good in all people. I forgave him for hurting me and kept giving him chances.

It was stupid and I no longer believe there is good in all people. I believe that everyone makes choices.

I have seen people claim they are more 'primal' or 'wild' in nature and more like animals, making excuses for their behavior when they attack others.

So if we look at this from that perspective... is one animal killing another for food really evil? To the animal that is going to be dinner, they might think that. But from an outside perspective maybe not.

However, is love going to stop the starving predator from killing its prey? I wouldn't bet money on that.

Some beings, this is their nature. Some people even say it's in their nature to act a certain way. No it's not exactly the same thing. So yes, in a way it does depend on a lot.

So going back to your post.... Love can get rid of an evil spirit/being. I would say yes and I would say this has to do with energy vibrations on some level. Let's go to the thing that attacked me. It fed on fear and negative energy. It created turmoil in the environment and how it got in was myself and the people around me were in a negative place. There is more to it than this but for simplicity sake ... we did attract it with negative/low vibrational energies. Did shifting to a happy, love filled high vibrational energy get rid of it? .... Well not exactly.

Shielding, banishing, warding and other actions were taken to get rid of it and keep it out, then we raised the energy vibrations to keep it out and keep it from coming back. This one was stronger .... but a weaker one, if you shift energy vibrations to one of love and it has nothing to feed on, yes you could potentially get rid of an 'evil' spirit or being with love in that case.

It depends on what being was in these haunted houses that people were able to get to 'find the light' and move on. If this was a tortured human soul that didn't fully cross over, then you could reach it by talking to or reasoning with it. I worked with the spirit of a girl who killed herself and didn't want to move on. She was haunting someone in their dreams and I was called in to 'investigate'. I found the girl and talked to her. I asked her to leave the person alone and she did, but she didn't want to cross over. I couldn't get her to cross, but I did get her to leave the person alone. Sometimes they don't want to cross. But this is again humans. The BA entity I dealt with was not human, it was something else entirely. It was alive and it, again, fed on negative energy, pain and suffering. So no, I don't think I would have been able to tell the BA entity to cross over or go into the light. It doesn't want to.

Another thing you mentioned was trying to show love to a BA entity. It could be apathetic, it could turn on you violently, or another possibly scarier outcome depending on its intelligence, it could lead you on.

So for example, you have a BA entity. You try to show it love, it isn't apathetic and it isn't violent towards you. Instead it says, thank you. I love you too, I am going to hang around. Now, your entire life goes to hell. People in your family get sick, your pets die, things go horribly wrong. It keeps telling you it loves you. But meanwhile it's destroying your life and feeding off of the energy. I've seen it happen. Being nice to or showing love to a BA entity (again as I have defined it above) can be extremely dangerous and if you really do have a BA entity on your hands and do this, well, hopefully you figure it out quickly enough and get help removing it.

Darth Moronius wrote:
I remember see story of akelta keeping a BA to avoid it making trouble to other :devilread:

If you're talking about the one Akelta bound, that one ended up getting disturbed and possessing someone and she needed to banish/exorcise it. She didn't keep it, she made forcible bindings of it to get it away from someone, tried to contain it and someone came in and disturbed the place it was contained. Ultimately, it was banished/exorcised.

BA entities (again using the definition I gave above), you don't interact with them and it takes a lot of effort/energy to try to control them. They want to kill/torture you.

If you have another definition of BA entities, then of course this all changes.

Personally though, I would not take my chances. After dealing with things that tried to attack and kill me and my loved ones, I really would just not even go there.

If this does not help and you have a different definition of what BA is, let us know ^^ because my post is kind of written towards how I define them, since there is disagreement on how BA is defined at times and differing opinions on the absolute definition.

:tentangry:

If I show up wearing a bag, even if it’s in style, I’m still going to be a bitch in a bag ~Akelta

"oh this is so wonderful, I need to find a way to have one inside me!" ~Velca

Image HVS 4 Life

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:48 pm
SINNER of the month

Eilana. I Respect your Opinion but' I Disagree that all BAs Entities want to kill and hurt you Sight Yes Some do but . I Had a Chance to meet two BAs Demons a few Weeks back that a Friend of mine has for Over three years with No problems ' He Sent both Demons to visit me they never tried to hurt me are my Family in any Way and most of All ' I Never felt any Danger from theses Demons We all have aright to Our Opinions but me personally ' I See nothing wrong with having a BA Demon in My Keep and ' I Want let the Opinions of Others make a Decision on what they feel is best for me when ' I Have had Contact with a BAs demon and have seen for myself how they Acted with me in my Home

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:13 pm

velle wrote:
Eilana. I Respect your Opinion but' I Disagree that all BAs Entities want to kill and hurt you Sight Yes Some do but . I Had a Chance to meet two BAs Demons a few Weeks back that a Friend of mine has for Over three years with No problems ' He Sent both Demons to visit me they never tried to hurt me are my Family in any Way and most of All ' I Never felt any Danger from theses Demons We all have aright to Our Opinions but me personally ' I See nothing wrong with having a BA Demon in My Keep and ' I Want let the Opinions of Others make a Decision on what they feel is best for me when ' I Have had Contact with a BAs demon and have seen for myself how they Acted with me in my Home

Velle, I respect yours too. For the sake of my post, I gave my own personal definition as I have seen most people define it. I know different people define it different ways, which is what causes a lot of the confusion. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong and I'm also not saying your Demons are BA or aren't BA.

As long as there is not a definition that is accepted by all people, this confusion remains. That's why I defined it the way I did, to hopefully cut down on the confusion and show which types of beings I mean when I am referring to them.

The ones you interacted with sound nice. The things I interacted with were not nice lol

I would not advise people to avoid working with ones you work with (based on your description of them, they sound nice) but the ones I mean, the ones who do just indiscriminately want to kill people (no matter what you decide to call or label them as) I would not want to work with.

So yes it does come down to how one defines BA. Hopefully this helps to clear things up.

If I show up wearing a bag, even if it’s in style, I’m still going to be a bitch in a bag ~Akelta

Image HVS 4 Life

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:21 pm
SINNER of the month

Eilana wrote:
velle wrote:

Velle, I respect yours too. For the sake of my post, I gave my own personal definition as I have seen most people define it. I know different people define it different ways, which is what causes a lot of the confusion. I'm not saying your opinion is wrong and I'm also not saying your Demons are BA or aren't BA.

As long as there is not a definition that is accepted by all people, this confusion remains. That's why I defined it the way I did, to hopefully cut down on the confusion and show which types of beings I mean when I am referring to them.

The ones you interacted with sound nice. The things I interacted with were not nice lol

I would not advise people to avoid working with ones you work with (based on your description of them, they sound nice) but the ones I mean, the ones who do just indiscriminately want to kill people (no matter what you decide to call or label them as) I would not want to work with.

So yes it does come down to how one defines BA. Hopefully this helps to clear things up.
' Eilana ' I am Sorry you had a awful run in with BAs Entity but I Have not and See nothing wrong with Having BA demons in my keep its no Confusion here We all have a right to do what's best for Us no matter what they may be

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Location: Somewhere dancing with my monsters as blood falls from the heavens
Eilana wrote:
I think there is still a lot of confusion on what 'BA' actually is and a lot of disagreement on it. For the purpose of this post, I'll be going with the definition that BA is something that wants to kill, hurt and destroy and has no desire to do anything else. That it is something that needs to be forcibly bound and controlled, or banished, otherwise it will hurt and try to kill you.

So with that stated, no I don't think you should help them, love them or even try. I don't believe these creatures want to return to 'source' and I think it's a matter of choice and energy vibrations.

I'm going to use two things as examples for why I feel this way, this is based on my personal experience.

First, I have gotten attacked by something before that was BA as I defined it above. It fed on negative energy, it wanted only to hurt and kill and that was exactly what it did (or tried to do). When you are facing something like this, when you actually have seen or faced it for real (not reading about it in a book, online, or buying something someone mislabeled as BA) I can pretty much guarantee if you have any love of life, you would not be thinking about how to help this 'poor creature', love it or save it.

If you have never fought for your life before this may be a hard concept to grasp. But I can tell you from experience, when this thing was after me and my loved ones, I was not thinking about universal love or helping it. I was thinking, this is going to kill me or I am going to kill it, because it would not stop or leave me alone.

Eventually I did banish it and I learned a lot ... but anyway ... I don't think that something like this could be reasoned with. I don't think love is going to help it because I don't think it wants to change and that is a very important part of this. Which brings me to my next example ...

My ex lol of course. He is human, humans are generally defined as DA (again going by the most well known definition of this, which if anyone needs me to clarify please ask). He enjoyed torturing me and he decided to do so. I thought, I could help him heal his past. I thought, I could use the power of love to get him to change. I thought there was good in all people. I forgave him for hurting me and kept giving him chances.

It was stupid and I no longer believe there is good in all people. I believe that everyone makes choices.

I have seen people claim they are more 'primal' or 'wild' in nature and more like animals, making excuses for their behavior when they attack others.

So if we look at this from that perspective... is one animal killing another for food really evil? To the animal that is going to be dinner, they might think that. But from an outside perspective maybe not.

However, is love going to stop the starving predator from killing its prey? I wouldn't bet money on that.

Some beings, this is their nature. Some people even say it's in their nature to act a certain way. No it's not exactly the same thing. So yes, in a way it does depend on a lot.

So going back to your post.... Love can get rid of an evil spirit/being. I would say yes and I would say this has to do with energy vibrations on some level. Let's go to the thing that attacked me. It fed on fear and negative energy. It created turmoil in the environment and how it got in was myself and the people around me were in a negative place. There is more to it than this but for simplicity sake ... we did attract it with negative/low vibrational energies. Did shifting to a happy, love filled high vibrational energy get rid of it? .... Well not exactly.

Shielding, banishing, warding and other actions were taken to get rid of it and keep it out, then we raised the energy vibrations to keep it out and keep it from coming back. This one was stronger .... but a weaker one, if you shift energy vibrations to one of love and it has nothing to feed on, yes you could potentially get rid of an 'evil' spirit or being with love in that case.

It depends on what being was in these haunted houses that people were able to get to 'find the light' and move on. If this was a tortured human soul that didn't fully cross over, then you could reach it by talking to or reasoning with it. I worked with the spirit of a girl who killed herself and didn't want to move on. She was haunting someone in their dreams and I was called in to 'investigate'. I found the girl and talked to her. I asked her to leave the person alone and she did, but she didn't want to cross over. I couldn't get her to cross, but I did get her to leave the person alone. Sometimes they don't want to cross. But this is again humans. The BA entity I dealt with was not human, it was something else entirely. It was alive and it, again, fed on negative energy, pain and suffering. So no, I don't think I would have been able to tell the BA entity to cross over or go into the light. It doesn't want to.

Another thing you mentioned was trying to show love to a BA entity. It could be apathetic, it could turn on you violently, or another possibly scarier outcome depending on its intelligence, it could lead you on.

So for example, you have a BA entity. You try to show it love, it isn't apathetic and it isn't violent towards you. Instead it says, thank you. I love you too, I am going to hang around. Now, your entire life goes to hell. People in your family get sick, your pets die, things go horribly wrong. It keeps telling you it loves you. But meanwhile it's destroying your life and feeding off of the energy. I've seen it happen. Being nice to or showing love to a BA entity (again as I have defined it above) can be extremely dangerous and if you really do have a BA entity on your hands and do this, well, hopefully you figure it out quickly enough and get help removing it.

Darth Moronius wrote:

If you're talking about the one Akelta bound, that one ended up getting disturbed and possessing someone and she needed to banish/exorcise it. She didn't keep it, she made forcible bindings of it to get it away from someone, tried to contain it and someone came in and disturbed the place it was contained. Ultimately, it was banished/exorcised.

BA entities (again using the definition I gave above), you don't interact with them and it takes a lot of effort/energy to try to control them. They want to kill/torture you.

Personally though, I would not take my chances. After dealing with things that tried to attack and kill me and my loved ones, I really would just not even go there.

If this does not help and you have a different definition of what BA is, let us know ^^ because my post is kind of written towards how I define them, since there is disagreement on how BA is defined at times and differing opinions on the absolute definition.

Thank you Eliana for this post and helping me to understand.
I do agree with your definition of BA and I know everyone's definition of BA is different, therefore I left it up to others to describe what they thought BA meant and to see which one makes more sense but you defined it greatly with your own experience. I actually have experienced an evil being in the very beginning of my journey.... it was an utter nightmare.... and it could've most likely been a BA being or just an evil sprit.... it left with the help of multiple practitioners not through love......I've never tried the love method but I do see how it can work. I do think people can be as well I know.....
What do you believe though about the BA's that are being sold? Do you believe that some of them are just categorized as BA because on the darker scale of dark arts? I feel a lot of protection and shielding needs to be in place, for yourself, family, and other spirits/entities/demons in the household...... If it's even possible to befriend a BA in your opinion?

I respect everyone else's opinions as well :grouphug:

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

velle wrote:
Eilana wrote:
velle wrote:

' Eilana ' I am Sorry you had a awful run in with BAs Entity but I Have not and See nothing wrong with Having BA demons in my keep its no Confusion here We all have a right to do what's best for Us no matter what they may be

Agreed velle, I would not tell you not to work with something labeled BA, or anyone else for that matter. I know people who work with the types you work with and also people who work with ones that do try to kill them and they enjoy the interaction, they get something out of it. I wouldn't tell them to stop either, it's personal choice and it does interest me to hear what other people do.

For me personally though, I don't enjoy it. I think I am at the lighter end of the spectrum of Darkness, depending on how you define it. I think everyone should walk their own path, we're all different and we all should do what is best for us. I always welcome different opinions. My opinion is by no means meant for everyone to define their lives by. I wouldn't want that either.

I know a few people on here work with the Necronimicon and love it. I respect that path and the work they do, I find it fascinating to read about but for me, it's darker than I want to go, at least at this point. I know myself and I know where I am, it sounds like you do too and that is wonderful ^^ it's good to know yourself and you should always do what is best for you. I would not try to dissuade you or anyone else from doing what they feel is best for themselves.

alikat13 wrote:
Eilana wrote:

Darth Moronius wrote:

Thank you Eliana for this post and helping me to understand.
I do agree with your definition of BA and I know everyone's definition of BA is different, therefore I left it up to others to describe what they thought BA meant and to see which one makes more sense but you defined it greatly with your own experience. I actually have experienced an evil being in the very beginning of my journey.... it was an utter nightmare.... and it could've most likely been a BA being or just an evil sprit.... it left with the help of multiple practitioners not through love......I've never tried the love method but I do see how it can work. I do think people can be as well I know.....
What do you believe though about the BA's that are being sold? Do you believe that some of them are just categorized as BA because on the darker scale of dark arts? I feel a lot of protection and shielding needs to be in place, for yourself, family, and other spirits/entities/demons in the household...... If it's even possible to befriend a BA in your opinion?

I respect everyone else's opinions as well :grouphug:

That sounds terrible what happened, having to have multiple practitioners involved to get rid of it and yeah, that is what I am talking about. I have seen them destroy people's lives and one did come after me and my loved ones. Those would be the ones I am referring to when I say BA.

In regards to the BA's that are being sold, I think there are two types. I think there are the type that velle is referring to, which based on my personal definition would be very dark DA and the second type being BA as I defined them. I have seen people end up with things that have tried to kill them. So I think there are two types of BA beings, the really dark DA that are actually ok and safe and ones that could potentially destroy your life. Again, this is my personal definition, I know other people define it differently.

I also think some people list things as 'DA' when they are the type of 'BA' I defined that could kill you. I honestly don't use the BA/DA/WA labeling system when I look at things. I don't put much stock in it because of the differences in definition. I personally scan the listing, the energy of what is being offered and try to make the best judgment based on that.

If the person describes the being as something that is very aggressive, great at revenge but 'bound' so you and your family and loved ones are safe, I would not buy it. The reason being, if you need to 'bind' something so it is 'safe', that to me says 'it isn't safe'. And now I am relying on this person's binding skills (which oftentimes, it's hard to really measure or prove someone's credentials) and I honestly would not take the chance. So any listing that says 'bound so you and your family are safe', I wouldn't buy. It sounds (to me at least) like this thing was not screened, doesn't necessarily want to be bound and isn't something I would take a chance with.

Now, I know some people would disagree with me. I tend to be overly cautious on what I bring in my house because I don't like taking chances and fighting these things off if it goes south. If someone sees a listing with this wording and wants to buy the thing anyway, it's their choice. I wouldn't judge someone for doing it. I am just saying, I personally wouldn't. I have dear friends who buy these things and I know they like/enjoy these types of interactions. I have no problems with people doing it, I just don't like doing it myself.

Another thing for me, If it's forcibly bound, I wouldn't buy it. I don't think it's right or ethical to forcibly bind something and also I don't think the entity in question wanted to be bound, so it's probably not very happy. So for me, I would feel there is a risk of it breaking the bindings and attacking me or my family.

If the seller won't answer my questions, I take my business elsewhere.

I've actually had physical manifestations, plates being smashed, lights blowing out and electrical zaps/surges. That is why I am this cautious. I really don't aim to recreate this insanity after witnessing it before LOL I am friends with people though who do like this.

It's a matter of personal preference and I personally don't like having plates thrown at me and glass shattering. I don't like being kept up at night and tortured. I don't like living with something like that in my house, so I do err on the side of caution. I take measures to avoid bringing something like this into my house. I want beings that are safe and want to work with me that are not bound against their will.

So I would avoid bringing anything in my house that I would need to shield, ward and protect against. I want entities that are safe and want to be with me.

Putting aside labels for a moment, if it wants to kill me and is trying to, no. I don't think you can befriend it and I wouldn't try. If it's not trying to kill you and is very dark, then yes, you could potentially befriend it or at least have some kind of mutually respectful working connection with it. Whether or not you call it BA, DA or something else entirely.

I'm sure people disagree with me and would say otherwise but this is my opinion on it. I'd love to hear different people's opinions and experiences. As I mentioned, I do have friends who work with these things and I love talking to them and hearing their experiences. It energizes them working with beings like this.

I'm actually hoping someone who walks a darker path comments on this and shares their experience. I can only speak from my path and my experience but there are definitely others out there.

Image HVS 4 Life

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:07 pm
SINNER of the month

Eilana . I Want to Apologize to you because . I Know you would never do are Say anything that might someone from doing what They feel is best for them You have had personal Run ends with Some of theses BA Beings so there is No doubt in My mind that you are Telling the ' Truth about how dangerous these beings Can

be they have Hurt even killed people So ' I Do understand your point of view about them and Respect your Opinion on this matter . I Still have anger Issues and is Truly Sorry that Sometimes with out a Good Reason My Skin turns Green, I Say things that are not Right and not Fair to the Person that . I am talking to So again I am Sorry that you had Such a Awful Experience with Some of these BA Beings

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next