View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Animal Thread 

Location: Somewhere dancing with my monsters as blood falls from the heavens
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
So I love animals a lot they are cute, ferocious and just amazing creatures that I hold very close to my heart. I thought I would start up a thread on animals for those other animal lovers out there. It can consist of pictures and videos. Of course we have to respect the rules of the forum so no posts on violence or abuse. I feel like I'll be posting in this thread a lot lol

"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:43 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 23
alikat13 wrote:
So I love animals a lot they are cute, ferocious and just amazing creatures that I hold very close to my heart. I thought I would start up a thread on animals for those other animal lovers out there. It can consist of pictures and videos. Of course we have to respect the rules of the forum so no posts on violence or abuse. I feel like I'll be posting in this thread a lot lol

' I Like Seals they are awesome people that Work with them find it to be a Joy . I Love all Cats but its the Big Ones that have always been interesting for me and anybody that's around them ,Tigers are One of my Favorites of these Big Cats :cloud:

Attachments:
1a3.jpg
1a3.jpg [ 44.2 KiB | Viewed 168 times ]

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Velle I love tigers as well, they're such amazing cats and my favorite animals. I love that pic so much, no matter how many times I see a tiger cub I will never stop squealing at their cuteness, they're just so adorable!!!!!! I want one lol :devillove:

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:21 pm
SINNER of the month

alikat13 wrote:
Velle I love tigers as well, they're such amazing cats and my favorite animals. I love that pic so much, no matter how many times I see a tiger cub I will never stop squealing at their cuteness, they're just so adorable!!!!!! I want one lol :devillove:

' Yes they are amazing Cats they make really good Pets for Some who know how to take Care of them , in a Respectful Way that treat them Right Tiger Cubs are Such Sweeties their just so loving at a Yong age :cloud:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:25 pm
SINNER of the month

Black Panthers are another Big Cat that's awesome their Color is Very nice they can be Many Different Colors , but all are Cool to me :cloud:

Attachments:
Boo the Panther.png
Boo the Panther.png [ 101 KiB | Viewed 152 times ]

Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:34 pm

velle wrote:
Black Panthers are another Big Cat that's awesome their Color is Very nice they can be Many Different Colors , but all are Cool to me :cloud:

Panthers are amazing it's such a shame they are endangered along with tigers.... it really breaks my heart so beady to see such precious creatures being killed for useless but..... let's not dive deeper into this conversation lol... this is suppose to be a nice, fun and loving thread for all animal lovers alike :)devil:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:32 pm
SINNER of the month

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:

Panthers are amazing it's such a shame they are endangered along with tigers.... it really breaks my heart so beady to see such precious creatures being killed for useless but..... let's not dive deeper into this conversation lol... this is suppose to be a nice, fun and loving thread for all animal lovers alike :)devil:

Yes agree they are amazing animals it is such a shame their also in Danger from Human beings . that Don't have nothing better to do With their Time other then Kill everything they can :witch:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

' Yes they are amazing Cats they make really good Pets for Some who know how to take Care of them , in a Respectful Way that treat them Right Tiger Cubs are Such Sweeties their just so loving at a Yong age :cloud:

Wild cats of any kind should never, ever be taken as pets.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:09 pm

I understand what you mean Loka many people feel the same way as you do.... I myself just love them.... lol and would love to play with a tiger cub again.... I do agree with Velle I guess it depends on who takes care of them ....the guy my grandfather worked for had tigers and they lived good lifes they had acres and acres of land I believe over 50 acres and each one lived to be over 18 years old one still alive and he's 22. Older than me lol. If they are capable enough to take care of the cats and have the right environment then I believe that it's okay. This is my opinion though and I respect yours, Loka

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:29 pm
SINNER of the month

Lokakisa wrote:
velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:

Wild cats of any kind should never, ever be taken as pets.

' Loka I Never said that they Should only that people with money do take them as pets

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next