LOtK Seminar - March 22 2014 - Manifesting with Lord Mammon

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

MANIFESTING WITH LORD MAMMON

Akelta: Let’s begin; today we will be talking about a demon that is very dear to me and has basically completely changed my life. Lord Mammon, he always tells me that you have to open yourself up to receive and that sometimes, especially when an individual is stubborn, it can take a bit but today I will be sharing you lessons on Manifestation that he has taught me. I will tell you a little bit about how I first came to work with Lord Mammon, Mammon was actually introduced to me by my Mentor. He sent me his sigil and told me that if I wanted to learn about wealth, abundance and manifestation I needed to work with this Demon. He also told me though to expect rejection as Mammon can be very selective and picky with whom he works with.
Disneyaudrey: I realize manifestation happens most to me when I really visualize it.
Akelta: Audrey, visualization is a powerful manifestation tool, and one we will be talking about.
Galadraal: "everything works for me quickly and easily" is one of my favorite mantras :-)
Akelta: Positive energies are great for manifestation.
Galadraal: did he reject you many times, Akelta
Akelta: Actually no, I was presently surprised, but he did test me.
Arianna: Akelta, I always wondered, is he picky, plain and simple, or is he picky because he believes that most people who approach him are not ready to hear what he has to teach?

Akelta: @ Ari, he flat out says most people will not use what he teaches and it is a waste of time for him to work with them. Some people he says are not ready to hear and would never understand what he teaches. I did a physical summoning ritual with him and he appeared before the first time and said you want to work with me; I have a few books for you to read.
Galadraal: can you give us the list of books?
Akelta: One of them is called Thick Face Black Heart
Disneyaudrey: did he choose you based on the bond that you both inherently had with each other?
Akelta: Audrey, we have developed a bond over times. I think though and he said this to me later, when he first met me he liked my spirit.
Drake: So he wanted to see if you were willing to study and work for the money and fortune you wanted?
Akelta: @ Drake, and understand the mindset behind it…mindset; it is one of the most important elements to manifesting. Mammon says he has worked with many people who are elite and successful and there are certain philosophies and mentalities that they all share.
Lord_Validus: Could you name some of those philosophies and mentalities, Akelta?
Akelta: I will be talking about the ones pertaining to manifestation. There are a few posts I have on S&S on Mammon and the teachings he has shared with me. The first thing he always tells me is I am the architect of my reality, I am always creating whether I want to or not and I need to get a hold of my thoughts. I need to be in control of them and be able to change them. He says when manifesting what we desire there are a few components to it. One that is very important is energy vibrations. Our thoughts are energy vibrations are we are always sending out those energy vibrations, when we want something that which we desire carries with it an energy vibration. He tells me that when I want something, if I am going to successfully manifest it, my mindset and the vibrations I am sending out, need to match that which I want.
Arianna: does he have any advice on how we can remove the vibration of fear from what we want? Because many times, together with the desire of what we want, we also vibrate fear, worry etc that is woven into the whole thing and we don't even realize that we're vibrating what we don't want instead of what we want, if that makes sense.
Akelta: That is actually what stops most people from manifesting, because those fear vibrations will keep us away from what we desire. 
He says trust and faith in the process and knowing it is already there energetically helps. You have to in a sense step into that reality and resist the urge to go back to your reality. Ari that is also why he is always telling me to watch my thoughts and my words as they are clues to the unconscious vibrations I am sending out and they can block manifestation.
Lord_Validus: Akelta, so would you manifest something really strongly if you believed it was your destiny and nothing could stop you?
Akelta: Validus, I have a friend, he calls himself a super manifestor. He once manifested living in a mansion for free for 5 years, he always gets upgraded to first class on planes, and gets everything he wants. He believes so strongly he can and will manifest anything and has no doubt in his mind these are two components that we are going to talk about. I asked Mammon about him and he said that my friend gets obsessed, he gets obsessed with what he wants, he focuses on it, he makes it a part of his reality he vibrates those energies constantly, the more you vibrate and energy the faster it will come to you. He also said my friend is able to let go, he does not let fear, limiting beliefs or doubts stop him. He sees the focus point gets himself and his mind out of the way and just goes for it. He also is willing to let go of any comfort zones. In order to get that mansion he was willing in my mind to be homeless. He just let go of the safety of a house and went for it. We all have safety nets and sometimes our dreams are very VERY far outside those safety nets so we have to really take a leap of faith to get them.
Blue: So are you saying the only thing that stops us from getting what we desire, is our own thoughts?
Akelta: @ blue, our thoughts can hinder us.
Arianna: I manifest a lot of things easily, it's my deepest desires I have a problem with, probably because they are so important in my mind that I block myself.
Akelta: @ Ari, some things also take longer to manifest than others, worry and doubt will hinder the manifestation process.
TheFancifulFox: basically: "I manifest failure by doubting my ability to succeed."
Akelta: See though where you all went to… worry, worry, worry. Change it to excitement and potential and possibility and YES I CAN DO THIS! I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE WHAT I WANT!
Arianna: I had to go through hell (not literally, lol!) to reach a point, very recently, where I'm finally able to say "I want this, these are the few things I don't want moved or changed, anything else you can change if it helps get me where I want to be"
Akelta: @ Ari, that is another point Mammon brought up, when you manifest and want something you have to be willing to sacrifice your current reality for it (only if it is outside your reality) You usually go through a form of hell, this happens as your old reality comes crumbling down.
Lord_Validus: Akelta, so if one thinks about what they want non-stop they'll be likely to get it?
Akelta: You need to stay focused on what you want during the hell and not let it defeat you. Let’s look at the work Intention, my intention is to manifest. In tention…you are in a state of tension. When you are manifesting and creating that new reality it can be quite a shock to the system and you have to go through the transition. My friend though, as Mammon said, he just lets go and rides the wave to wherever, he does not hold on or have any attachments.

Ainsley: Having a child who depends on you, you can't just ride the wave tho =S
Akelta: @ Ainsley some people do.
Drake: So in the end only one person will get what they want right?
Akelta: @Drake, can you give an example? Because that is a form of what mammon calls limited mentality.

Drake: Say, you wanted a position at work that someone else wants as well. You're both the same kind of go getter, just do it types. There's bound to be conflict right?
Akelta: @ Drake, It comes down to who wants it more for the manifesting and at times who knows how to play the game but this is another thing Mammon says is let go of your expectation of the manifestation.
Drake: Or in a more extreme example, say you want someone dead, and assuming that person does not want to die and society would be against your decision. Wouldn't they get in your way as well?
TheFancifulFox: I am of the opinion that there is enough prosperity for everyone. There is opportunity everywhere, even in unexpected places. So Drake, in your example, perhaps if both people want something, but are "rise the wave" sorts, perhaps another position of the same rank will open up unexpectedly at another location.
Akelta: You may lose that position, because it was not meant for you it was not in true alignment with your vibrations, another better position may open up.
Reddogwillow: The "loser" might not "lose" ultimately. The job might not be the greatest job out there and you are doing the other person a favor by beating the out of it.
Aurum: How much does fate or destiny affect your manifesting things?
Akelta: You are manifesting a better job, a guy I knew was manifesting a promotion and he got fired, he was like HUH? Then a week later he found a new job that was twice his current pay and much better. He had to get fired in order to find what he really wanted. Sometimes you have to lose what you have to get what you want. I have a friend who did lose everything and had two children to feed and almost lost one child and ended up saving her child and getting everything she wanted.
Arianna: sometimes, what initially looks like the worst case scenario coming true is actually the best and quickest shortcut to get us from where we are to where we want to be. I had to go through this more times than I care to admit to finally realize it.
Akelta: @ Ari, yes sometimes the worst thing to happen to us, is exactly what we wished for cause it sets us on path to what we want. Mammon tells me in society we are taught to undermine ourselves and our talents, we are taught to settle for less and not dream, there are a lot of subtle themes ingrained in us from a young age. Mammon always says look at how successful people talk and what they are saying what they are speaking into reality. Mammon can be harsh, I have gotten a few, and you are being a moron from him
Drake: I'm starting to imagine Mammon as a certain grumpy old doctor with a limp and a cane.
Akelta: Actually he is a beautiful Blonde Haired Blue eyes Demon with 24 wives.
Disneyaudrey: So right now if I want wealth, I just have to keep believing and working hard for it??
Akelta: @ Audrey, that brings up the next point. Mammon said to me; look at your friend, he is very specific in what he wants. He wanted to live in a mansion in the greater Vancouver area with a pool and a TV for free, that was what he wanted. When you say wealth it is undefined, wealth is subjective the more specific the better. You have to believe it is going to happen.
Galadraal: Cool, did he get it?
Akelta: He did actually, stayed there for free for 5 years.
TheFancifulFox: Manifesting also means that you are doing things to make it happen and not making decisions that undermine your desires. It doesn't JUST drop in your lap. You have to get out of the way.
Akelta: That is the next step, have your drams and know what you want and yes be as specific as you can. See some people are like I want this and this and this, and then they are like in their head nah it will never happen. That voice in all of us that tells doubts, that holds us back. Mammon says “but” basically negates everything, the second you add “but” to a sentence you just negated everything that came before.
Shortbred: any negative thoughts can bring you down.. I have found that out myself.
Lord_Validus: I am of the same mind of Napoleon that "impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionaries of fools"

Akelta: @shortbread, yes exactly, which is why he says watch your words and thoughts @ Validus, I like that quote. People in history who get results and make things happen are ones to look at, I always look at successful people and think.. do you summon Mammon? You have you build up you own manifesting confidence, some people are better at it than others. Some people need to start manifesting small things, and work their way up…manifest a free drink, my husband does it all the time.
Ainsley: Is it true you have to put a time frame on your manifestations? Or you can?
Angelite: The key is to be fearless in the pursuit of what you desire...and let no limiting beliefs creep in
Akelta: @ Ainsley, Mammon says it depends on the person’s mindset; some people need to put timelines on, others manifest better without the time lines. Some people the timeline drives them to manifest, other people the timeline brings doubt and fear and a sense of failure.
TheFancifulFox: when you are actively trying to manifest something, you behave differently. Observe yourself.
Akelta: @Foxy, yes manifestation often brings up fears because we worry we will fail and then we will suck at manifesting which brings a failure and a sucking at manifesting.
TheFancifulFox: Well, what I meant was, if you are actively trying to manifest something, and believing it, your behavior changes. Say, the "get a free drink" thing. If you think to yourself "I'm going out tonight, and someone will give me a free drink", you make your choice of outfit based on that assumption. You do your hair, your makeup, etc knowing that someone will buy you a drink. You enter a place, look around, and think "one of these people will buy me a drink". This belief causes you to be more confident, to hold yourself more gracefully, etc. it is this behavior that very well MAKES your manifestation happen. Someone notices you BECAUSE you are so confident and poised, that is how you get your drink.
Drake: Most people by nature don't know when to stop, so say you manifest something, then something else, and things keep getting bigger and better and you don't stop. Eventually it'll reach the point where it'll start to take away from others right? What happens then?
Arianna: I don't understand why manifesting something huge has to take away from others. We live in an ever expanding universe; it's our nature in my opinion to continuously expand.
Devilzkiss: is there a danger to us through manifesting? Such as wanting house car money to be secure and a family member passes away and leaves you an inheritance can that happen? Do you need to be precise in how you ask for it to be manifested, that part worries me?
Akelta: @ Devilzkiss, when manifesting and working with any being I always add, in a way that no harm will come to those around me, that is my intent. Also you have to look at it this way, it might also jut be that persons time.
Disneyaudrey: I really have a problem with being grateful, does Mammon know how to conquer that problem?
Akelta: Oh Audrey yes, yes he does and he has done it to me. He told me one day I needed to be more grateful. SO now every morning I have to make a gratitude list of 25 things I am grateful for and write them down.
Arianna: so the question is, did the people who were conquered manifest this reality for themselves? Because I personally believe they did.
Akelta: @ Ari, I say so. Let me tell you a story, this is a horrible story but it has a good lesson, there was a man who was Jewish during WW2 and he was taken to a Nazi camp and his whole family was killed. He said every day, I am getting out of here, and focused on getting out, and he did not fall into despair. One day he saw a truck full of dead bodies and dove into it pretending he was dead. He lived to tell the tale. You can only be conquered if you choose to be conquered.
Drake: But he lost his whole family..
Akelta: @ Drake, yeah he lost his family, but he focused on getting out and got his life back.
Galadraal: My sister is getting this awesome award and I am so proud of her and grateful for HER success; I think some are jealous of others and that stop manifestation in its tracks.
Akelta: @ Galadraal, yep jealousy can block ones success. Be happy for others and focus on your own success.
Sherra: Akelta, if we obtain what we want via manifestation, and unexpectedly/ involuntarily somehow end up hurting someone else in the process, will karma come back to bite us in the rear?
Akelta: @ Sherra, I am on the LHP Karma is different for me.
Ainsley: "I am thankful this piece of paper is here so I can write on it." Just simple things add to the positive vibrations and improve your mood.
Akelta: @ Ainsley yes exactly, gratitude can just be little things
Lord_Validus: Akelta, what's the definition of the LHP anyway? Like, what are the criteria to be considered LHP?
Akelta: @ Validus, Karma and good and bad are subjective to us, they change with history. Good and bad evolve. So who is to decide what is good and what is bad; there is a tribe in the Polynesian islands where to them you are not human if you are not a member of their tribe, so you are perfectly acceptable to eat. In our society murdering someone and eating them is VERY bad, so what does karma say about that. Two societies with two different opinions of right and wrong, the LHP says morals are subjective.
Arianna: I personally don't believe in karma. I believe in the power of guilt though, it can really destroy someone.
Drake: I guess psycho/sociopaths will rule the world one day then.
Akelta: @ Drake, if you choose to believe that
Arianna: sociopaths are usually not happy people, which doesn't manifest good things for you, even if you are guilt-free.
Akelta: @Ari, yes their negative vibrations bring negativity.
Aphrodisiac: Can you manifest for someone else? Like for example if someone believes something to happen to that person will it? For example if you expect someone else to get a job will it assist them in getting that?
Akelta: If you want to get into the technically is things like curses, you can attach negative energies to people and that will bring more negativity to them, which is the nature of a curse, so there are lots of variables to consider. Though there are ways to negative and nullify those negative energies others send to you. That is actually group manifestation Mammon has told me about that as well. When you have others all manifesting together and creating a matrix of positive energies you can help each other to manifest

Angelite: Akelta.....is it true that the act of giving back, while in the vortex of manifestation brings more abundance and causes more things to manifest? I notice that I get back manifold when I give.
Akelta: @ Angelite, Mammon always tells me things are like an energy wave, they flow and you have to give and take, bring to you and let go, also you do tend to get what you give back, so yes, giving can get you what you want. Yes, when you give, from the heart, not just giving because you feel you have to but truly giving cause you want to, you will get back
Galadraal: also, with a curse, they often tell the person they are cursed and the person does "it" to themselves
Akelta: @ Galadraal that is one way to do it, self-cursing
Galadraal: I read that back when I was a child and it made sense, that there aren't really curses.
Akelta: Well there are curses, real nasty ones to, but self-cursing is a powerful way to curse. You can bring demons and entities into the mix to get revenge on people as some do and they have some powerful ways of going about that. There are curses that get into your mind and change your thoughts. It uses your own thoughts against you. LOL. That is why I do recommend learning to shield and building a strong spiritual foundation. One of my mentors was almost killed by a curse, actually the only reason he survived was cause Beelzebub broke the curse for him.
Shortbred: but isn’t that a nasty circle.. you and your spirits do revenge .. Then the other person does revenge and so on..
Akelta: @ Shortbred, it is a nasty cycle, which is why I prefer methods of neutralization. If someone throws negative energy at me I like to neutralize it, and then transform it into an energy that will help my growth.
Galadraal: wow, was he aware of it?
Akelta: @ Galadraal he was in the hospital dieing and the doctors had no idea. Beelzebub connected with him and told him he was going to get him through it. I study all the dark stuff, mostly so I can defend against it and help others.
Galadraal: that is so cool; had he been working with him?
Akelta: @ Galadraal yes Beelzebub is his patron.
Aphrodisiac: Are curses traceable? Even if you're not skilled with energy work.
Akelta: @ Aphrodisiac, curses are complicated, sometimes yes you know where they are from, sometimes not so much.
Akelta: Mammon once told me. A lot of people think the work with us demons. Not all of them do.
Arianna: that's scary Akelta.
Akelta: It is, but I am supposed to be focusing on manifesting and positive energies. Manifesting, Mammon also says when you want something you have to be willing to take the action to get it. Action is a very important step, when you are manifesting Mammon says you will receive inspired action. A lot of time there are blocks that make us not want to take this action. We sabotage our own manifestations; things come up, excuses are made, distractions come up, we procrastinate. That is one thing Mammon told me my friend never did, when he wanted something he went for it yesterday, he relentlessly goes after what he wants and has no fear asking or taking actions that are necessary.
Lord_Validus: Would grounding energies make a procrastinator more productive, Akelta?
Akelta: @ Validus Grounding yes help, cause you are not distracted and you can focus more on what you want and the actions you need to take.
Lord_Validus: What's a good way to start grounding, Akelta?
Akelta: @ Validus, I like to do the mountain meditation, sitting still sinking into my root chakra and sending my energy deep into the earth pretending I am a mountain and just quieting my mind and being still.
Shortbred: I kept doing that with my worship because I didn’t feel I was worthy for what they wanted.. No I have learned to accept it and not question.
Akelta: @ Shortbred, feeling of unworthiness can destroy manifestation, you have to feel like you deserve what you are manifesting or you will sabotage it.
Drake: I think most people have like maybe one or two things that can really move them.
Akelta: @ Drake, what is our button, yes that is another thing Mammon says, how bad to you want it and what motivates you.
HarleenQuinzel: So what kinds of things can we offer to lord Mammon?
Akelta: @ Harleen. Mammon, He likes gold, lol He also likes Patchouli incense, I like to make art projects of his sigil. I chant his enn and meditate with his sigil connecting with his energies. I always send him energies of gratitude and appreciation I create rituals I dedicate to him,
Drake: Err what is our button?
Akelta: @ Drake, our buttons, our drive, what motivates us to take action.
Lord_Validus: Is there a good way to find our "buttons" Akelta?
Akelta: @ Validus, they say you are either motivated my inspiration, or desperation. My friend who almost lost her child, hers was desperation; she was desperate to change her reality. My friend who manifested the mansion he is curious about life and success and passionate about the mind and how people work and loves what he does. It is a challenge for him he lives to manifest what people tell him is impossible. Really you have to find out about you, that is the way, who are you, what do you like, what do you want in life, what are you willing to do.
Drake: So proving people wrong is what motivates him?
Akelta: @ Drake, proving it can be done, proving that we are in an abundant universe and that we can manifest. He likes to show people possibilities and hopes that people see him do it, and think I can do it to.
Disneyaudrey: Akelta, has lord mammon mentioned anything about staying away from negative friends?
Akelta: @ Audrey, yes he does, he says limit your time with negative people and those around you mirror your own life.
Lord_Validus: Akelta, I've heard you become more like those you tend to hang around, so does that apply to spirit keeping to? Where we pick up awesome traits from our spirits from time to time?
Akelta: @ Validus, Spirits can have a very positive impact on us they can also work it so that we meet people who lift us up.
Drake: I can tell you for a fact that is true Valli.
They do change you in some ways.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

I can't find how to post a new topic . . .

I really want to thank Aphrodisiac for copying down all the seminars so we could have them.

I would also love to have what was chatted after the seminar as there was lots of interesting information

:devilclap: I am extrememy grateful to Aphrodisiac for making it possible for me to print out and save Akelta's Awesome seminars :devilclap:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Akelta wrote:Disneyaudrey: Akelta, has lord mammon mentioned anything about staying away from negative friends?
Akelta: @ Audrey, yes he does, he says limit your time with negative people and those around you mirror your own life.
*First, thank you for posting the seminars here on the forum. It is greatly appreciated*

I missed this part of the seminar as I bugged out early. But I would like to expand upon the quoted part above.

Jim Rohn states: "You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." This related to the Law of Averages which says: the result of any given situation will be predicated on the average of all possible outcomes.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
eLuceo

Akelta: Mammon once told me. A lot of people think the work with us demons. Not all of them do.
I don't understand, can someone explain what does "the work with us demons" mean? Thanks!
Beyond the fourth wall.
disneyaudrey

This was by far the most interesting and helpful seminar ever :)

Lord Mammon is so wise
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

eLuceo wrote:
I don't understand, can someone explain what does "the work with us demons" mean? Thanks!
I'll explain this as i think know exactly what this means lol
What Mammon is saying here is that there are some who say "oh Im working with Lord blah blah" when really they arent. Some will SAY they are working with Dark Lords like its a super easy connection to make. They may even THINK they really are but in fact they are not. Not every Demon will work with someone just because they ask or want to. Sometimes its simply because we arent ready and need to learn other things before we can work with that particular Demon, sometimes the approach or even intent is wrong and we cant make a connection.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
eLuceo

MagicWand-a wrote:
eLuceo wrote:
What Mammon is saying here is that there are some who say "oh Im working with Lord blah blah" when really they arent. Some will SAY they are working with Dark Lords like its a super easy connection to make. They may even THINK they really are but in fact they are not. Not every Demon will work with someone just because they ask or want to. Sometimes its simply because we arent ready and need to learn other things before we can work with that particular Demon, sometimes the approach or even intent is wrong and we cant make a connection.
Thanks so much! :devilclap:
Beyond the fourth wall.
BravoOmega8

Thanks for posting. I will need to come back to it again to digest all. This is really good stuff. I was tested by Lord Mammon I think. I am now trying to connect with the help of Akelta. I hope to be successful on connecting with him.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

MagicWand-a wrote:
eLuceo wrote:
Thank you Wanda for explaining this :devillove:

And thank you for the notes :devilclap: I was not able to make it to this one so it's greatly appreciated :devilbow:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

You are all very welcome! Yes a big thank you to Aphrodisiac for helping us out with the seminars :devilgrin:
MagicWand-a wrote:
eLuceo wrote:
Thank you, yes Wanda is correct that is exactly what I meant. That the is suppose to be a they.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”