July 24th 2014 S&S Chat - Primal Power and the Root Chakra

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

PRIMAL POWER & THE ROOT CHAKRA

Akelta: The Root Chaka, we will start with some basic information, then go from there. People see the root chakra as red, as it is the chakra that is closest to our physical bodies and actually helps to govern the physical layer of the aura. The Root Chakra represents our core foundation and our sense of grounding and connection to this world and the lower worlds. It can assist you in connecting to your primal passionate side and can help you to balance and work with your darkness. By working with the energies of the root chakra one can awaken their primal darkness and tap into the powerful divine energies of creation on the physical plane. Demons enjoys working with the lower chakras cause they contain great power and ability for influencing this world.

Eilana: so is sex a grounding activity or no?

Akelta: It can be a very grounding activity, but it can also be a very liberating activity, inspiring activity, sex is the primal force of creation.

Eilana: yay that makes perfect sense then

Akelta: The root chakra, though the most primal, can harness and summon incredible power and influence the world at incredible speed. When once awakens that primal darkness into them, results manifest almost instantly. The Root chakra does govern some physical aspects of the body. It helps with proper functioning of the legs, feet, bladder, kidneys, and the spine. When the root chakra is balanced, you feel more secure and gain more confidence. You will perform all tasks in life with increased confidence and enthusiasm. The root chakra is your base, it is your connection to this world and your place in it, the root chakra is also one of the most damaged chakras in the world, many people lack that core foundation, and a connection to themselves and they needs wants and desires in this world.
We hide under masks and cave to societal beliefs and what people expect of us, when inside we have a primal force that lies in chains wanting to be freed.
 The lesson of the Root Chakra is survival, the basic right to exist. This chakra is most present in the physical world and deals with matters of the physical world, such as financial matters, food, shelter, warmth, and comfort. It works with inner strength, the ability to stand up for one’s self and being safe and secure. With a balanced root chakra you will always be able to manifest what you need.

eLuceo: Is it most damaged because most people focus on the higher chakras like 3rd eye etc and forgotten about the lower chakras? Or some ppl i know thinks that the lower chakras are too do with worldly pleasure and they reject this

Akelta: @ Eluceo, this is so true! This world is all about the upper chakras and we quite often forget about the lower ones, when it is the lower ones that are important and the root chakra in particular contains powerful energies. When balanced, the root chakra will give you the ability to deal with problems and handle conflicts with a calm and constructive mind. You will manage these conflicts smoothly and troublesome matters will be incapable of scaring you.

guesswho: unfortunately, yes, eLuceo and they do so at the risk of their physical health

Akelta: thanks guess perfect timing! When the root chakra is unbalanced it can lead to issues like anemia, fatigue, lower back pain, hemorrhoids, arthritis, constipation, weight issues, sciatica, depression, feeling cold hands and feet due to poor circulation.

eLuceo: I always thought of our chakras are like a tree, the lower chakras are the roots and trunks that form the foundation of the tree, if the roots are not strong, the upper branches would not be able to grow or branch out

Akelta: This is true, and the root chakra is our roots, it is our foundation. When the root chakra is not well tasks are met with difficulty and money troubles arise. People who have an unbalanced root chakra lose confidence, are overly cautious, will resist change, have a hard time being happy and can resort to violent outbursts.

Luna: Can chakras be connected to different parts of the brain triune? Because root chakra really corresponds to the reptilian brain, which controls primal instinct

Akelta: Yes, survival and basic need being met. They can. Though when you explore it and go much deeper you actually come to raw primal power, which is the force of manifestation and creation. People who are unabalanced can become manipulative and try to bully their way to get the results they desire. They lack respect for themselves and will be clumsy and lethargic. They also are aggressive, angry at everything, and prone to reckless behaviors. This is because the primal darkness is manifesting in an unbalanced way.

Eilana: I used to be like that... when I was younger… x_x

Akelta: I have been there myself. Healing the root chakra was and surrendering to the, I am going to call her the primal goddess was one of the most empowering moments in my life. One of the reason we close the root chakra is there are a lot of, what would be called hedonistic qualities, hence why the demon love it, Sex, indulgence, passion, inspiration, blood, raw darkness, it is a very intense energy to work with.

Heidi: well at least their root chakra's power has been manifesting in one way! Maybe it's better than not feeling worthy enough to even resort to manipulation to get what you want. 

Akelta: those who do not feel worthy often become manipulative in unconscious ways.

luna: Literally everything you listed is beyond repressed in our society

Akelta: yet these are the basis of the root chakra which is why it is so repressed

guesswho: so true, luna . . . we are told to run screaming from feeling anything but numbness

Akelta: people are shamed to even admit they have these primal thoughts. There are many ways it manifests when you repress it, all of them causing you to retreat and step away from your primal power.

fire083: We are conditioned as a whole to suppress those urges, and that they are evil and wrong

Akelta: Yes fire, exactly, from the time we are children we are basically told keep them hidden, keep them secret. Sex can be an act of creation, the merging of two energies, two forces to create a connection, a child, love, it is an act of creation and when you surrender to those primal powers it allows you to awaken, One thing a tantric master told me was in this world we should be aroused by everything, not a sexual arousal, just an arousal,, we are only often aroused by sex becasue it is our last connection to those primal raw powers of the root chakra. it is our last connection to our dark essence and our source.

Eilana: can you give an example of arousal by something other than sex?

Akelta: When you walk with an open root chakra, life is an arousal everything is an arousal.

guesswho: now the fact that some of the teachers I've been listening to talk about how we should be a walking orgasm actually makes sense, thank you Akelta
luna: I'm aroused by donuts if that counts

LittleIncu: Aroused by my hamburger 

MagicWand-a: chocolate is arousing…

Akelta: LOL, those are little bits of connection to the root chakra.You are welcome guess, and they are right, when you are awakened to the primal self even breathing can give you an orgasm

Heidi: I can come up with a few examples or orgasmic things other than sex. Food, music and art are the top ones that give me such experiences on a regular basis

Akelta: Breath is the first thing we will talk about to awakening to this power, breath is powerful and conscious breath, where you focus on your breathing and feel every part of your being from your nerves firing to your blood pumping and your heart beating, it gets you in touch with that essence of yourself.

Eilana: mentioning the breathing reminded me of yoga

Akelta: Eilana, there are many ways that we can connect to that power. When working with demons they are all about that.

Akelta: One of the best ways to manifest, it wo bring the primal powers of the root chakra into it. Visualization with manifesting is great, but it is only part of the formula

Heidi: you mean bring primal forces into the root chakra?

Akelta: They are already there, it is just about adding them to the manifesting equation. When we manifest, we are taught to visualize. Visualization stimulates the crown and the third eye, again we see the energies stuck in the upper chakras not able to manifest. When you visualize bring those energies down through the throat and into the heart where you feel yourself having what it is that you desire. Then bring them down to the solar plexus, the power house where it is charged, then to the sacral where you begin to get aroused then finally to the root, where you activate the primal powers and release what it is your desire to be manifested from the powerful creation energies of your own being.

Heidi: wait a minute, when you visualize what?

Akelta: when you visualize what you desire

Heidi: oh, I see. I usually hear the opposite, activate the root and pump the energies up to the third eye or the heart and project them outwards together with what you're visualizing.

Akelta: We have LHP manifesting and RHP manifesting, RHP start at the bottom and go up, LHP start at the top and work down.

Heidi: I never thought of that. What I'm describing is how I've been taught to manifest through bija mantras. I must give the opposite a try and see how it works.

Akelta: There are different ways to manifest. You have to be able to get to the root chakra to charge it and with so many peoples root chakras damaged it can block the whole process

guesswho: lol, backwards depends upon where you are standing

fire083: energy flows from the crown to the root and root to the crown, it should be easier to let the energy in the crown and third eye to flow down than to pump extra energy up 

Akelta: this is true guess, up and down are subjective, just ask an astronaut, Exactly fire!

Heidi: ah, now it makes sense! Yeah, I actually start from the top to clean and balance my chakras and channel anything that doesn't belong to the earth and then work from the bottom upwards for manifesting.

Akelta: When it gets to the root chakra, you want to feel your own creation energies working with it, and then use them and the passion behind it to release. This method is activating your creation energies, get passionate about what you desire, become one with it, literally allow it to release an orgasmic sensation in you. Demons when we work with them can stimulate these primal energies in us, and they like to work with the lower energies.

eLuceo: could that be 1 of the many reasons that demons are misunderstood? Since most ppl think lower chakras to do with sex and pleasure is a taboo

Akelta: @eLuceo, yes and an excellent point! They work with taboo and hedonist desires and they are not afraid to express their very strong sexual appetites. Hedonism can be a lot of fun, indulgence, self-expression awakening those desires or creation, when you come from that state you really give yourself permission to shed societies influence and be free.

Heidi: "Demons: helping you to fuck your way to freedom since the dawn of time"

Akelta: Working with demons means coming face to face with what is holding you back and the societal restraints placed on you, on the LHP we seek to challenge our upbringing and free ourselves from these restraints. 
A lot of successful people you will notice have that freeness to them, they have worked at releasing their inhibitions and they do quite often know how to work with these energies. Even Mammon talks about it; then again he has 24 wives so I would assume he is a master of it.

Heidi: Ok, that's enough! You people need to provide drawing of your hot demons!

Akelta: I have some, but I am a little shy about those ones. Actually the root chakra is also creation, so anything that involves being creative can be inspired by the root chakra, art, writing. Have you ever heard the phrase, get out of the way and let the art create itself. This is silencing the mind and just feeling the art flowing through the root chakra allowing it to just form from those creative energies. Writing for the garbage is another way to go about this. Writing like you don’t care who reads it and just letting things flow. So often we censor ourselves and actually destroy our own creation. Walking around naked, going to nude beaches being in touch with your body, even women making moulds of their breasts and stomachs are all ways to free ourselves. Love our skin. They use clay and make a mould of their stomach and breasts, it is an exercise to help women feel better about themselves. Creation is censored a lot of the time. Every time we second guess ourselves or think we should change things in order to not offend others we are censoring what our truth is and dulling down our essence. Children, and drunks, say it like it is they don’t have these filters they just release and let go. Wheras most people put up filters and guards and try not to rock the boat to much when really our true thoughts and our truth goes silent.

Heidi: I don't particularly like the image that popped into my mind with the drunk who released and let go, but I see what you mean lol

luna: I get that way when Im really tired lol I lose all filters

Akelta: It is better to just say it like it is sometimes. There is a saying well behaved women rarely make history. It is because they are not trying to please others, they are being true to

Heidi: then I'll probably make the history books, because they usually have to put a cloth in my mouth to stop me from speaking my mind, lol and I somehow don't really get in trouble for doing so either

luna: The annoying thing though is there are a lot of sensitive people in this day & age so removing filters can make some enemies lol 

Akelta: @Luna yes this is true, people have a hard time taking a joke, and oversensitivity is rampant

Galadraal: you are NOT kidding Akelta! PPL are LOOKING to be "upset" about something, it's really gotten out of hand

Akelta: Yes, some people actually seek out a fight, this is a sign of an unbalanced root chakra, really getting upset and twisting words and attacking another for their words.

guesswho: so . . . drama addiction is a sign of an unbalanced root chakra

Akelta: @guess, yes drama addiction and drama spreading cause these people are usually not confident with themselves so they feel the need to beat others down

Akelta: My friend who has Hellborn DDE in him actually hates political correctness so much he will go out of his way to be non-politically correct, he is the most honest person you even met and has a very healthy root chakra, and going out with him is a journey, lol

Heidi: I don't hate political correctness exactly, I just... well if you have read about Socrates, I'm kinda the same personality type, always challenging people's opinions to see what comes of it

Akelta: My friend had a Japanese girlfriend who was just like him, they would hurl racial slurs at each other just to get a rise out of people, it was hilarious.@ Heidi, nothing wrong with playing devils advocate

darkstarfyre: Is the kundalini serpent resides in the root chakra or below it? And does the root chakra align directly with the sacrum?

Akelta: Yes it does dark, actually this is why Kundalini awakening can be so dangerous cause that primal energy is basically rising up through you shattering and awakening all your senses and well it can destroy you. When you awaken the Kundalini you go through a phase of adjusting. Actually a friend of mine recently went through it and she would vibrate like crazy and it would intense. Finally what she did was surrender to it and to those primal urges and it moved through her. It kept her up at night she would feel intense heat she had some crazy out of body experiences, one that took her to the pyramids where she met all these guardians. It just took her that long to get to this place

eLuceo: @dark some ppl just raise without their knowledge and it did caused havoc for them

Akelta: Well you have to prepare yourself for it be ready for what comes and also be ready to handle the intense energies

Heidi: everyone is dying to get their kundalini to active and raise and I'm the only one who was always scared of the whole thing and thought "well if it's ready to awaken it will, don't go poking the snake"? I still do kundalini reiki though, but it's not meant to force your kundalini to awaken

Akelta: There is a Reiki symbol I was taught called fire serpent that drawn on the root chakra, the energy in it is intense in itself. It causes hot energy to flow up the body eliminating blocks and causing healing.

Heidi: is heat a symptom of kundalini being awakened?

Akelta: Not always, but heat can be a sign that intense energy is flowing

Heidi: because I've had way too many experiences these last two years were I was dreaming of being on fire, being fire or having fire in my eyes and I always wake up very hot and drenched in sweat, even if it's the middle of the winter.

Eilana: I wonder if that's what is happening to me, I overheat sometimes for no reason

Akelta: You both are working with intense energy and Eilana you are working with you DDE so that will cause major heat. Heidi, considering the nature of your new Demon that doesn’t surprise me

Heidi: yeah, I've thought of that. But it's been happening practically since this forum opened. In one of the dreams I was so hot that I felt I was on fire and went to wash my face to cool off and the water turned to vapor before I could touch it, and I looked at myself in the mirror and I had a flame in each eye possessed by a djinn (in the dream). I woke up terrified!

Akelta: @Heidi you are moving some massive energy through you. So harnessing raw power for other areas in your life, I am almost done with the lecture part, then we can move to questions. When we awaken our root chakra and learn to balance its dark energy we have a new world that opens to us. We can manifest, we love life, we get aroused by all that is around us and see the wonder in the world we are inspired to take action and inspired to create, dream and manifest we let our desires out and don't feel shame or repression. We can shape our reality with it; primal energy is like the stem cells of energy, when injected into our reality they can create and change into the energy we charge them with. We start from the root chakras of our parents, when you become familiar with the energies of the root chakra you can work with the energy and infuse in it, the visualizations and passions that you desire and release it to the world allowing them to go forward and create what you are visualizing.

Heidi: we start from where???

Akelta: the crown and bring them down

eLuceo: "We start from the root chakras of our parents" parents?

Akelta: When they are creating us, we are in essence; our bodies are coming from their root chakras. Their essence and imprints are energetically being passed to us these energies are a very powerful part of our world.

darkstarfyre: so in essence the root chakra is connected to the beginning energy of the universe

Akelta: @Dark, yes the root chakra has in it the primal energies of the universe, which are the energies of creation.

Heidi: Akelta does this mean that our parents' root chakras can leave an imprint on ours somehow? Meaning, if they have issues in their root chakras we might have them too?

Akelta: @Heidi, this is why genetic pattern can be passed to us, we carry in us the genetic imprint of our ancestors, and also why we sometimes carry the thoughts and patterns of our parents. Sins of the fathers

eLuceo: *scrub harder off the imprint from late parents*

Akelta: we can choose to override them and reprogram ourselves through healing, it is work. @eLuceo, the cool thing is, you can heal it, and heal them and heal future generations. We can reset the slate and create our own patterns

Heidi: I want to override them!

Akelta: For manifestation I will see myself and in front of me is a screen of what I desire. I will imagine it in grave detail then I will step into the screen and experience what it is like to be there.

Heidi: I already have an issue with my root, due to not feeling I belong here because of my strong connections with my previous life. I don't want to have negative ancestral imprints in the mix too.

Akelta: The root is the most damaged chakra, which is why I selected it, it is so cool, but so overlooked, everyone wants the cool chakras like the third eye but the root is where it begins. My communication with my demons improved when I healed my root chakra

Heidi: I've done a lot of work with my root. Lack of trust and not feeling safe kinda makes you work with it. 

Akelta: @Heidi, yes those are two lessons of the root chakra

Akelta: this is why we seek to free ourselves of these patterns on the LHP and question why we do the things we do and if the patterns we have are really serving us.

guesswho: we can also carry a lot of energy stuck in our root chakras. When I worked on my root chakra last winter, I lot 4 inches around my hips and lower abdomen - no change in diet or anything. It was the release of the blocked up energy. It is because to feel safe and protected in the root chakra, the energy "pads" us up where we are lacking in the safety.

Akelta: When you identify a pattern that is not serving you and you remove it, heal it, alter it, rewrite it you are changing yourself and that blue print in you

Galadraal: I think the majority of our patterns do NOT serve us; we are just used to them since childhood; I guess from our parents and their parents on down

Akelta: so many people are on autopilot and go through life never questioning why they are doing the things they do and they end up just continuing the patterns, question, change, grow, release. @Galadraal, yep, society programs as well, watch TV it is horrible what they are telling us.

Heidi: I've said that before, but for me the biggest problem is not that I don't question the patterns, it's that I'm looking for them and can't see them because they've been there forever!
Also, I don't feel any connection with one side of my family, so I don't feel the motivation to try and heal them. I mean I could try, but I kinda prefer to feel highly motivated to do something for more than just personal reasons when it involves others too.

Akelta: @heidi, healing yourself can spontaneously heal them & I start from questioning why I do anything, even why I say I suck at spelling. I might not actually, I just might think I do

Eilana: guess, I've had similar experiences... clear a block; lose random weight I couldn't lose before

Akelta: @Eilana yes, when we release we can see physical manifestations of that release @Guess, the root chakra can also come out at the protector, those primal energies when engaged can fight and defend, and they can tear chunk out of people.

Akelta: Mammon one of the first things he told me, cancel your cable you won’t need it where we are going, LOL

Heidi: note to self: Mammon's wives don't have cable

Akelta: LOL!!! they probably have other things they are occupied doing

Eilana: I can't watch tv.... the noise makes me crazy. I think it's the commercials x_x

Akelta: I hate commercials, one other exercise mammon made we watch some commercials while pointing out all the subliminal messages, they are horrible!

Heidi: I was just wondering how come he has so many wives AND they never need cable and he still can manage

Akelta: If your husband had a bottomless account I am sure you could find things to do, lol. Damn I wouldn't need cable with that much money, I would be on my own private cruise ship around the world..Mammon! Want a 25th wife!

Heidi: I'm obviously the one more impressed with his stamina than his bank account,lol

Akelta: A lot of the commercials if you watch them, knock people down, they are full of messages that basically say you are a slave

Galadraal: yes, you are ugly and stupid unless you buy this product they are selling

darkstarfyre: question! How long can demon lords have an orgy without rest
?

Akelta: Depends on the dark lord, I have heard stories. They practise a lot of powerful sexual techniques and they can go for a while

Akelta: Any questions on Primal Raw energy and the root chakra?

darkstarfyre: Is the primal energy hot or cold

Akelta: Primal is very fiery, passionate, and powerful; though I am sure there is someone out there that feels it as cold, lol

Heidi: can we quickly go over the methods to activate its energies again? 

Akelta: When the root chakra has blocks in it, it cannot work properly there are many ways to work on it, meditating with it and allowing the energy to move through it. Also meeting your primal self and allowing those uninhibited sides to take over that one is a guided meditation where you walk into the energies of the root chakra and meet yourself, heal yourself, talk to yourself and allow that side to become one with you, though don’t be surprised if you have the urge to run around naked after that
 and get laid, lol

Eilana: that sounds awesome; I might do that for fun

Heidi: this sounds like something I'd like to try

Akelta: With this meditation, you focus on your root chakra and see yourself walking into it, the intention is to meet the primal you, the one of raw power, and when you meet yourself, well it can get interesting. 

Yllidra: I had a lesbian encounter with my primal self

Galadraal: with your own self; wasn't that a bit strange?

Yllidra: takes masturbation to a whole new level

Akelta: She may attack you are tear at your flesh, depends on how you are

Galadraal: sounds a bit frightening

Akelta: It can be, but it also can be very healing. A lot of dark work has a scary side to it...shadow work, primal work, lhp work because those are where we are hurting, we had to hurt in the darkness while we try to be all perfect and pretend we are great in the light. The darkness is where we need the healing and sometimes that healing is uncomfortable. Once you are healed though you walk forward stronger and in touch with your true self, guarded and powerful, ready to embrace the day and finding passion and arousal in everything. Azazel also tells me I need to get more aroused by everything.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
darkstarfyre

Thanks for posting. Great information especially the lhp manifesting
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

You're very welcome :cooldevil: These sessions seem to keep getting longer, and they are so much fun to do :devilgrin:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I loved this especially about meeting the primal self and the reinforcement of embracing our root chakra and all that it entails without repression (balance but not repression).

Sorry I missed it - Thanks for posting !
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Elyun

interesting
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”