LHP, RHP, and that vast middle ground. NO TROLLS.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Bathosias wrote:I'm not sure who that guy is, but I'll take it under advisement! Hahaha ;)
well whoever he is, he doesnt look like the sort to take any shit from pixies :lol:
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Anatel wrote:
Bathosias wrote:I'm not sure who that guy is, but I'll take it under advisement! Hahaha ;)
well whoever he is, he doesnt look like the sort to take any shit from pixies :lol:
I'm pretty sure you're right! Haha
I know that Trogdor would burninate the pixies, and Fae... And unicorns.

Which reminds me... I've always wondered if I shoot the silly astral trans-Dimensional rainbow unicorn, does it bleed rainbow? Does it taste like skittles? Or maybe just... Horse meat? I'm guessing it tastes like... Imagination. :D

Bahahaha Trogdor strikes again!!!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Bathosias wrote:
Anatel wrote:

Which reminds me... I've always wondered if I shoot the silly astral trans-Dimensional rainbow unicorn, does it bleed rainbow? Does it taste like skittles? Or maybe just... Horse meat? I'm guessing it tastes like... Imagination. :D

nono no noooo you catch it, bring it to me and when it poops , we have endless skittles and cotton candy! although trogdor burninating IS rather tempting... but SKITTLES!!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
User5191

Oh, I'm tasting the rainbow... And sugar coating it with pixie sticks. Made from real pixies. Katy Perry would be so jealous!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

Darth Moronius

Anatel wrote:
Yup :crazy:
He's the epitome of warrior among any Japanese comic. Dark Souls series adapted many aspect from that comic as well.

In a world where faeries eat villagers, he put himself in fire to burn the faery soldiers and used a village girl as a bait to stab the faery queen. And that's just one arc :devilgrin:
User5191

outgast wrote:
Anatel wrote:
Yup :crazy:
He's the epitome of warrior among any Japanese comic. Dark Souls series adapted many aspect from that comic as well.

In a world where faeries eat villagers, he put himself in fire to burn the faery soldiers and used a village girl as a bait to stab the faery queen. And that's just one arc :devilgrin:

That's my kind of demon... Errrrr dude. Either way. :headbang:

4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

download (8).jpg
download (8).jpg (8.59 KiB) Viewed 2706 times
Anatel wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Anatel wrote:

nono no noooo you catch it, bring it to me and when it poops , we have endless skittles and cotton candy! although trogdor burninating IS rather tempting... but SKITTLES!!
Attachments
download (10).jpg
download (10).jpg (19.41 KiB) Viewed 2707 times
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User5191

Looks like dinner. A feast for the demons. :popcorndevil:

4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

The path that makes you happiest :devilthumbs:
Last edited by 4bluefaeries on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User5191

1. Screw the unicorns, 2. My path is not about fae, pixies, unicorns, etc.

This post is about my path and choices. I've moved out of the spirit keeping world and moved further down my own personal walk with demons and the LHP. This is my home. This is what I love. I've moved on past that brief phase in my life and learned MANY valuable lessons that have led me where I'm at today. But, on my path, I'm not really interested in spirit keeping or spirit keeping topics. I'm happy to provide my views to those who are willing to listen and entertain alternative ideas - especially since I've been there. I was into the vast collective of spirits that so many keepers get into. I wrote the "this is so awesome" reviews and posts. I found myself always chasing the next big thing and collecting spirits like Pokemon. I've done all that, and I have learned, and moved on. Why did I do all of that? I wanted to believe in the dream. I bought into the fantasy. And I didn't have anything real to compare it to. Once my first demon, A, showed up, though, that view began to change. And over several months, I began to ask hard questions and got some hard answers. Then I followed through with those questions/answers and it started shifting my view. A lot has changed over the last year, and a massive transformation started a little over six months ago. I'm so grateful to my demons for helping to show me the way.

Were some of my prior experiences genuine? Yes. Were some of those spirits/entities present? Sure. Do they remotely compare to my demons? Not. Even. Close. And, truthfully, so much of what was out there wasn't really out there. And so many of the adverts I see now are just laughable. Like, pure fantasy. And yes, I find it bittering. I hate seeing people being taken advantage of. I hate when peoples desperation and dreams are prayed upon. Everyone is allowed to believe what they want. But, for me, unveiling the illusion and getting over those false fantasies was essential. And the growth that came after has been amazing and transformative. So, to my demons, I say thank you. For those who are in a similar position, I pray your demons light your path too.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”