Dream of eating fire (old)

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I was looking through old posts on the forums, and I thought I put this one up here. It must've gotten deleted, but I do remember Bath and Ymirson commenting on it, so it was odd it wasn't here. The dream as follows;

I dreamt that I was in my backyard at night in front of a large tree that had little, if any, leaves. There was a large raven (about the size of a med-large dog) sitting on one of the branches. I walk up to it and observe the tree catch fire. The raven then looked at it and tried to stamp it out. He ended up getting burned and loosing feathers. Then the rest of the tree caught fire. I looked around and saw a water hose near my feet which I picked up and proceeded to dowse the tree with water. The fire on the outside of the tree cooled off, but the inside of the tree was still glowing and hot inside. I then decided to drop the hose, as it was useless at that point, and opened my mouth and I sucked out the fire from the tree. It came out in a warm stream and flowed into my mouth and down my throat. It didn't burn, but felt warm as I swallowed it. The fire now gone from the tree, I turned around and walked back into my house.

I had another instance of eating fire in a dream last night as well.

This dream has alot of meaning, which I am still figuring out.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
darkstarfyre

great you can store fire. Care to be the master chef in SatanAndSons Barbecue chef
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

...and this time, I re,e,her commenting on the dream. Cause it was five minutes ago. :devilclap: but, I guess this is potentially the third comment on it! Lol
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”