View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:32 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau 
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
DoubleD wrote:
that sort of thing happens no matter where you go. I can't tell you the amount of times I would leave from an investigation and something would be at the house with us for a bit. As a general rule i have no issue with it, I think they get curious and possibly lonely.

When Joanne and I did the cemetery together a few years back something came home with her, she said it would nudge her in the back from time to time. I allowed her to clear it from herself since that is a very important lesson (especially being with me) and it went away on it's own.

Shields are important, protection is important, but nothing is fool proof. Always know how to clear your own space and recognize if something is amiss.
'' Hey DD What you talking about ' I have only Seen on TV How did you Deal with Something following you home because Most of . The time its not friendly and You have No ideal what it Will do So its Not just you but your Family you Have to be Worried about and ' The problem for most people is How Can you Stop are fight Something you Can't See there is only One time this happen to me it Was when ' I first Came Over to the LHP Because again a lot of what ' I know it was Taught to me by MY Good friend that Showed me how To Get What ' I Wanted with Out having it blow up in my face all The Time So things became a lot better but Anyways ' I Do understand about having something follow you home its not Fun :D

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm
SINNER of the month

Marie Laveau Candle I Had The Pleasure of Working With The Voodoo Queen Once More This Time Her help . Was Needed for a Court Case that My Little Brother Had to Show up for Needless to Say Mr Judge is Not a Very nice person :witch2: So He Had to Be Put Under Control Fast that's Were Marie's Court Case Spell Candle came in To Play after added everyone's Name Who Was Involved In This Case that Goes . The DA also their Names Was added in a Black box that ' I Took to Marie Laveau's Tomb then after taking Care of this Box Her Candle Was Burned for Five Days at ' The Beginning Of The Waxing Moon The energies from This Candle burning Was Great it felt Good as ,The Voodoo Queen assured me all Would Work Out On Court Day for My brother ' Witch it Did He Walked Out of Court a Free Man The DA Didn't Have Much to Say but then again Marie Laveau Told me He Wouldn't :lol: ' I Returned To her Tomb With my Offering to her as Promise For her helping Me With My Bothers Court Case All Hail, The Great Voodoo Queen its always a Pleasure To Work with Her :cloud:

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:41 pm
SINNER of the month

velle wrote:
Marie Laveau Candle I Had The Pleasure of Working With The Voodoo Queen Once More This Time Her help . Was Needed for a Court Case that My Little Brother Had to Show up for Needless to Say Mr Judge is Not a Very nice person :witch2: So He Had to Be Put Under Control Fast that's Were Marie's Court Case Spell Candle came in To Play after added everyone's Name Who Was Involved In This Case that Goes . The DA also their Names Was added in a Black box that ' I Took to Marie Laveau's Tomb then after taking Care of this Box Her Candle Was Burned for Five Days at ' The Beginning Of The Waxing Moon The energies from This Candle burning Was Great it felt Good as ,The Voodoo Queen assured me all Would Work Out On Court Day for My brother ' Witch it Did He Walked Out of Court a Free Man The DA Didn't Have Much to Say but then again Marie Laveau Told me He Wouldn't :lol: ' I Returned To her Tomb With my Offering to her as Promise For her helping Me With My Bothers Court Case All Hail, The Great Voodoo Queen its always a Pleasure To Work with Her :cloud:
:death2: '' This is My Candle that Was used for Five Days it Works Great With Some Shut your F**king Mouth Oil are Black Death Powder :twisted:

Attachments:
il_340x270_1076975522_8c7f.jpg
il_340x270_1076975522_8c7f.jpg [ 14.12 KiB | Viewed 100 times ]

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:55 pm
SINNER of the month

velle wrote:
velle wrote:
:death2: '' This is My Candle that Was used for Five Days it Works Great With Some Shut your F**king Mouth Oil are Black Death Powder :twisted:
' Forgot that She has her own Spell Oil ' that She shared me how to Make with Some With Ingredients that's Not Hard to Find

Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:36 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Very cool stuff Velle, I love your voodoo shares

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 am
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
Very cool stuff Velle, I love your voodoo shares
' Thank you Double D I enjoy Working with Marie Laveau some people Say She's hard to Work with it Depends on How you Approach her Every Spirit Wants to be Treated with Respect . I have Worked with her for Many years Now She is deal to my Heart .. I Set Up a Altar for Her in My Room about two Years ago and She Loves Sweets anything that Comes from Your Heart is Welcomed by Marie Laveau She Helped My Little brother Avoid Jail time its nothing Real bad That He did but He's a Hot head that Needs to learn ' That The World don't Take Orders from him He's got a lot of growing Up to Do it just Would have Killed My mother To see him Sent Off to Jail So ' I helped this time around if it happens again He's on his own >:)

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 am
SINNER of the month

Completely agreed Velle, you have taken the time to build a relationship, you have respected her and honored her. As far as i am concerned you have done your time so to speak and have earned this honor. It's funny, as I am writing this I am remembering when I used to work with Evelyn Paglini all the time and for the last year I really haven't don't that.

I need to take my own advice and get back in touch with her, honor her etc. thank you for this Velle, I think this is what I needed to push me back to working with her.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:31 am
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
Completely agreed Velle, you have taken the time to build a relationship, you have respected her and honored her. As far as i am concerned you have done your time so to speak and have earned this honor. It's funny, as I am writing this I am remembering when I used to work with Evelyn Paglini all the time and for the last year I really haven't don't that.

I need to take my own advice and get back in touch with her, honor her etc. thank you for this Velle, I think this is what I needed to push me back to working with her.
' Double D I have heard about Evelyn Paglini Haven't Worked with her Myself She understands that You've been busy With life With . The fact that You honor Her and have had a Great Working Relationship with Her when every ' The time is Right for you to Begin Working with Evelyn Paglini She will welcome You because You also took, The time to Build a Relationship with Her it Will be okay when your Ready DD

Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 am
SINNER of the month

Thank you for that Velle, you are right. I will do some planning on getting back on track with her again.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:01 am
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
Thank you for that Velle, you are right. I will do some planning on getting back on track with her again.
' Your Welcome DD You are a Inspiration To everyone here that you Take The time Talk to :D

Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next