View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 JULY 2017 GROUP CASTING - FALLEN ANGEL EMPOWERMENT RITAUL 
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
This was an amazing ritual as I really love the energies of both Paimon and Lucifer.  They are two of my favourite demons to work with and I have been close to them for many years.  Lucifer since I was a young teenager and Paimon for the last few years.  I love their energies and combined they are amazing.  

The mixing of the darkness and the light brought the power of shadow work, and shadow healing. The descent into the underworld is one that everyone should take.  Everyone should face their shadow and embrace the empowered darkness of their soul.  We also need to face the pain, the abuse and the trauma in our soul and allow them to rise, so that we may heal and be whole again.  

The energies that Paimon and Lucifer walked on their journey to becoming Fallen Angels, it reveals the dark journey of the soul and it reveals the dark journey that we all have to walk in our lives here.  One of self discovery and awareness and helping us to find and heal ourselves.  I found the journey for myself very empowering and inspiring.  I always love the journey into my shadow, especially when Lucifer walks with me.  

Below is an image of the altar....

Attachments:
IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG [ 1.44 MiB | Viewed 69 times ]

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5