Old Dream thats like a memory

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Angelus_David wrote:
Cerber wrote:Btw was that the only dream of that place? Was there any other time, maybe not as vivid or as detailed, but maybe something familiar, as if from that place?
yes actually it happens rarely, there more in the form of memories (like when youre asleep and you dream about a traumatic experince you had years ago.. like that)

I remember being in this old warn down wooden building like a stripped out mess hall from an abanded camp or something, there were other people with me and the girl from the first dream. we were all in a straight line shoulder to shoulder and one by one we would step out of line listen to a bit of a song or music that resonate with us, look twords a pew that had a bunch of clothing on it do something with our hands and then pull our hands back. Sometimes the clothing would be pulled through the air to the person sometimes it wouldn't move at all.

oh and i should mention the feeling when the motion brough the shirt to me was like a string pulsing through my wrist out my bent finger and attaching to the cloth and then flicking the string pulling the object back to me

cant remember the song but i can remember the hand motion. The hand tilted a bit to the right then back to the left then flicked back
Was that a dream, a daydream, a memory, a memory of a dream or you are not sure?
Angelus_David

Cerber wrote:
Angelus_David wrote:
Cerber wrote:Btw was that the only dream of that place? Was there any other time, maybe not as vivid or as detailed, but maybe something familiar, as if from that place?
yes actually it happens rarely, there more in the form of memories (like when youre asleep and you dream about a traumatic experince you had years ago.. like that)

I remember being in this old warn down wooden building like a stripped out mess hall from an abanded camp or something, there were other people with me and the girl from the first dream. we were all in a straight line shoulder to shoulder and one by one we would step out of line listen to a bit of a song or music that resonate with us, look twords a pew that had a bunch of clothing on it do something with our hands and then pull our hands back. Sometimes the clothing would be pulled through the air to the person sometimes it wouldn't move at all.

oh and i should mention the feeling when the motion brough the shirt to me was like a string pulsing through my wrist out my bent finger and attaching to the cloth and then flicking the string pulling the object back to me

cant remember the song but i can remember the hand motion. The hand tilted a bit to the right then back to the left then flicked back
Was that a dream, a daydream, a memory, a memory of a dream or you are not sure?
i know for certain it was not a day dream. im 90% sure its a memory much like i feel the thing from above was, only this is more foggy
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Angelus_David wrote: i know for certain it was not a day dream. im 90% sure its a memory much like i feel the thing from above was, only this is more foggy
What would you think the meaning of all that event was? What did it feel like? If you'd switch of logic and reason for a moment and just go by the feel, what was it all about?
Angelus_David

Cerber wrote:
Angelus_David wrote: i know for certain it was not a day dream. im 90% sure its a memory much like i feel the thing from above was, only this is more foggy
What would you think the meaning of all that event was? What did it feel like? If you'd switch of logic and reason for a moment and just go by the feel, what was it all about?
you know i really couldnt say.. ive been thinking about that for years, i have plenty of other dreams and even memories i could easily just say what it was about or why. But i dont know with this one. i just get the feeling that i left something behind there? its weird
Everybody gets high, everybody gets low
Life can be such overdose
Up on the mountain I see down below
It's easy to lose yourself I know in the in between

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”