Draw a Mandala for Satanic Spiritual Evolution

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Satan and Suns
Site Admin

Currently we are working on our upcoming group casting and all who are a part of our Satanic spell for 6-6 Devil's Day, for spiritual advancement, power, and evolution, are invited to do the exercise below in the 24 hour period of the casting which we will be announcing soon.

At any time during the 24 hour window of the casting, we invite you to sit down in a sacred space and spend some time drawing a mandala in support of your spiritual advancement, power and evolution. This can help connect you with the energies that are being cast and also help to ground them and manifest them in your reality. The mandala you create will be a connecting tool for the energies of the spell afterwards, also.

This is also an exercise anyone can do at any time. It can be meditative, or it can even be created and designed to support a specific goal, like a magick spell. The sky is the limit in how you work with drawing mandalas.

The instructions on how to draw your own mandala are at this link:

http://www.art-is-fun.com/how-to-draw-a-mandala.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Working with these instructions, you can further customize your creation whether using it as a meditative tool, or as a support to a magickal goal.

Post your mandalas in the thread, we would love to see them - if they are mandalas from the Satanic casting, please mention that as well!

The artist who runs the site also has some really neat coloring pages - mandalas, sugar skulls and other designs. If you surf around her site she also has art lessons.
http://www.art-is-fun.com/printable-coloring-pages.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vampirelover

i couldnt draw to save my life lol :skull: :death2:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

A couple of years back my local art gallery had a free mandala workshop taught by tibetian monks. I was beyond peeved to find out that it had been done and over by the time I saw any notice about it! :disapprove:

I've been curious about them ever since that missed opportunity. But never got into gear to actually draw one. This should be interesting. :devilpaint:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

This is very cool! I'm going to try this tonight. Thank you :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
guesswho

Okay, I'll go first, :lol: . {I apologize for the quality of the image. My computer had a freak out when I tried to find the drivers for my scanner XD - so I had to resort to my trusty ancient cell phone camera.} [Almost forgot to actually state that this is for the Satanic Spiritual Evolution casting! *doh!*]
cdt mandala
cdt mandala
SSPX0093.jpg (55.84 KiB) Viewed 4860 times
I give major credit to my Demon Commander for the way this turned out. Believe me when I tell you this is the first time I have actually sat down to create art in at least 4 years!!!! I have done a bit of stuff using the computer, here and there. This was all done by hand - well except for the circle, I used an old margarine container to do that. Oops, right, and I attempted to use a compass for the smaller circles - that didn't go so well, lol. But the rest was all by hand. Pencil, then colored pencil. And, yes, it is not exactly a traditional mandala.

I did some research on Pinterest after this thread was started and formed the general idea in my head of how I was going to put it all together that night. The finished product isn't 100% how I mapped it out, but, again, I give credit to my Demon Commander, her tweaks in the design really made it much more balanced and less cluttered. :devillove:

I started it today around 8 a.m and got finished around noon. Whew! I only took a small break to sip some cola and eat a few cheese crackers, lol. I knew it might take me a while. And I did consider scrapping this idea and going more traditional . . . but looking at the finished product . . . I am really glad I stuck to my original concept.

Okay, you talented members of S&S! I've shown you mine :pumpkin: I can't wait to see what everyone else has done/will do - please share, (if you want to) :drool:

DARKNESS,
DYING STAR

- The Oatmeal
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Oh guess!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool2:
I am so not showing mine lol ...actually I CAN'T on this site.
I know what you mean about your Commander helping your art. I couldn't manage more than a stick figure before mine came into my life lol
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Devilzkiss

I have never done anything like this before but i really wanted to do something to aid the casting that is being done , i had zero tools like literally nothing ! lol not even a shred of paper ! i had to use an old enevelope and a ballpoint pen !

I had no idea how this would turn out because i had no idea really where to start ! I guessed that it should come from the heart and so that is where i went looking and came up with this lol its not perfect but then neither am i :) lol the pattern i made was perfect but then i coloured it in and it went lop sided but i like it and am keeping it safe on my special dresser with my stones and gems !

This is for the Satanic casting ! It was great fun to do i just wished i had more tools to work with ! but i like black and white anyways so yay

Anyways yes here it is lol :)

guesswho

MagicWand-a: Nooo, I want to see it! lol, but if you can't upload pics to S&S, I guess it can't be helped. (And thank you :hug: )

Devilzkiss: :devilclap: Awesome! Look what you did with an envelope and a ballpoint pen! :deviljaw: I think it's wonderful! And it looks great with your stones and gems. :devilpaint:

DARKNESS,
DYING STAR

- The Oatmeal
Devilzkiss

Thank you :D i didn't know wether to share it because i am sure there will be some amazing pieces of art , like the one you posted lol i felt a tad embarrassed by my skills lol but i really wanted to be part of it and didn't want to miss out , so i am glad i shared it , can't wait to see everyone elses !
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

guesswho wrote:Okay, I'll go first, :lol: . {I apologize for the quality of the image. My computer had a freak out when I tried to find the drivers for my scanner XD - so I had to resort to my trusty ancient cell phone camera.} [Almost forgot to actually state that this is for the Satanic Spiritual Evolution casting! *doh!*]
SSPX0093.jpg
I give major credit to my Demon Commander for the way this turned out. Believe me when I tell you this is the first time I have actually sat down to create art in at least 4 years!!!! I have done a bit of stuff using the computer, here and there. This was all done by hand - well except for the circle, I used an old margarine container to do that. Oops, right, and I attempted to use a compass for the smaller circles - that didn't go so well, lol. But the rest was all by hand. Pencil, then colored pencil. And, yes, it is not exactly a traditional mandala.

I did some research on Pinterest after this thread was started and formed the general idea in my head of how I was going to put it all together that night. The finished product isn't 100% how I mapped it out, but, again, I give credit to my Demon Commander, her tweaks in the design really made it much more balanced and less cluttered. :devillove:

I started it today around 8 a.m and got finished around noon. Whew! I only took a small break to sip some cola and eat a few cheese crackers, lol. I knew it might take me a while. And I did consider scrapping this idea and going more traditional . . . but looking at the finished product . . . I am really glad I stuck to my original concept.

Okay, you talented members of S&S! I've shown you mine :pumpkin: I can't wait to see what everyone else has done/will do - please share, (if you want to) :drool:
Impressive piece of art!
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing