Advent Day 24 - Final Day

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Twenty-Four

Day 24 is our last day on the advent calendar, and for this day we will celebrate the moment with our companions by offering seasonal food to them and sharing their thoughts.

At this point in the advent calendar, we have incorporated numerous exercises with food we have cooked together, tried candy, tried to transvocate with food and for today we will do one last exercise of offering a seasonal meal to our companion(s) simply to say thank you and spend a day in celebration.

The fall season is a season of change and celebration as we get together with friends, family and loved ones. A crux of this season is making meals with loved ones and sharing in it, building many incredible moments and connections this way. We are focusing on food with our companions to celebrate and appreciate them as well as us. Take this time to pick a dish that is special to you for this season whether it’s because it’s delicious or nostalgia and share it with your companion. Today is a day of celebration- it’s the 11-year anniversary of S&S and also a celebration of all the connections we have built and created with our companions and community here.

Put some music on whether it is Halloween themed, your companion's song or simply something to dance to and offer the seasonal food to them to eat together. Talk and enjoy each other's company. Share some stories from childhood to the present of the holiday season. Talk about your favorite holidays and ask your company what their favorite type of celebration is among humans and see if you can learn about celebrations back home. To finish up see how they felt about this seasonal food. Take as much time as you desire to connect with your companion. Today is a day to honor and celebrate your own relationships and all the good times till now and all that will come.

Post your experience below of connecting with your companion over a meal, what are some celebrations they enjoy-did you find out celebrations they do back home? What did they think of the meal? Feel free to add in anything that resonates.

Thank you so much for participating in the advent calendar with us and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
Thank you to WINDYJUNE for helping us create this amazing calendar~!

🎃 Have a Happy Halloween 🎃

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove: :devillust:

I made this final day on the 17th. of November, because it was my birthday. I invited my companions and felt their presence when each of them arrived. I prepared a songlist and we enjoyed being together. It was a wonderful experience to feel their energy together.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

The final day! We made a full feast full of seasonal foods that I don’t often have a chance to eat in celebration. Some of the highlights include a sweet potato cinnamon dessert, hallongrottor, tapioca pudding, warm pretzels, chicken schnitzel, roasted potatoes with rosemary, asparagus, garden herb pasta, and pumpkin spice tea. If you’re thinking that these don’t all go together, you are correct, but it was an all day affair with the food split into different mini meals hehe. It was my companions, myself, my husband, and his companions. A wonderful end to the advent full of great food and even better company hehe <3
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”