Advent Day 22 - Joy of Inner Child

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Twenty-Two

Day Twenty Two is one that can be hardest during this time of the year, but can also be the most healing. The Inner Child is a part of us that still holds that wonder and amazement of childhood. The accepting love and joy that they can have for life. Today, the focus will be on working with your companions to help bring joy to your Inner Child.

Sometimes we have had rough childhoods or things have happened that have caused pain or hurt during the holidays. Joy was taken from us or ruined. Today is about giving yourself something that you wanted as a child. Something that can bring your Inner Child joy.

Take some time to find something that you want to do. You can buy yourself a lego set. You can print off some holiday themed coloring pages. What's something that brings you "secret" joy. Express that joy. Nothing is too childish today. Share that with your companions, have them help you and comfort you. Watch your favorite childhood holiday movie with cookies and milk or hot cocoa.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Holding, petting, and loving on my bun Gizmo always brings out my inner child.

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

:devillove: I saw this Advent and my heart leapt and I felt my inner child perk up, eyes bright and big grin- and i had to do it now,
like right now, instead of the Crytmas med that I was planning.
So…. I check with her . We’ve have benefitted from being involved in the Cryptmas Festival together and I’ve a deeper understanding of our connection and our needs and relationship to the Twins.

We sat together on the couch. We stroked the dog.
We were really really quiet. She looked up at me a lot. I gazed into her eyes.
I hugged her a lot.
The more we looked at each other the bigger my heart swelled.
I’m so happy, so relieved to have this connection back in my life.
To watch her giggling. She is the funniest little tigress.
I call her tigress because I’ve watched her roughhouse with Izzy (he the Red Hellborn and Warlord & Gladiator of the Blood Fields) and she has no fear of him. She bites and scratches and loves him so much. But sitting here on the couch — she’s squished between me and the dog — We just cuddle.

And I think I’m the luckiest crone alive —- I’ve got my joy back. :devillove:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”