Meditation 5: The Contorted Dollhouse of Subliminal Invasions

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Meditation 5
The Contorted Dollhouse of Subliminal Invasions

Dr. Sechah has a house, the mad Dollhouse, the place where he creates and crafts. He works with flesh and the forms of the bodies. This is a Demonic Haunted house, a haunted journey into the twisted sublime. Wander through the halls in this sinister and forlorn place. It is one where the mad inventor works crafting and sculpting his dolls. From flesh and bones once broken and decayed they rise. They are given life and they twitch and dance in a sinister embrace of shadow and darkness. This is a place though, a place of the mad inventor within. The halls are never the same, the shadows and horrors reveal change as we do. Darkness comes here to play.

The darkness in the soul is called to this place. It longs for it, the inner madness wants to rise and it wants form and shape. For a moment it wants to live, wandering and walking through the halls of the house. Surrender to your fears and surrender to the energies of this place. The darkness will show you things, it will show you pieces of yourself and pieces of your essence. It will form you and shape you and reveal something new and incredible.

Let the madness sculpt you and create you. Take a journey down the corridors of terror from Dr. Sechah. This is the dark artist the journey of transformation and release. The journey of acceptance and revival of the inner essence of the soul. This is a place only the brave wander and only a few understand.

Trigger Warning...

When I started doing this meditation it took on a life of its own and some areas are rather Dark... It's Darker then Meditation 4. If you are disturbed by dark topics or frighten easily, please be warned that there are sections in this meditation that can be rather dark and might be disturbing to some participants.

Do the meditation below then post your experience!

Post your journey through the House, post the images that you saw, and what you became.

The meditation can be found below.

**Disclaimer*** These meditations contain relaxing sounds and binaural beats. Please do not use them while driving, lifting heavy machinery, or performing any physical task where your attention is needed. Please do not use drugs or alcohol while using these meditations and if you do, you do so at your own risk, S&S and its affiliates assume no liability if any harm will come to you. ****
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

I made this meditation together with my Mutilation Doll. Some nights ago she came to me, her energies are wonderful and she is very protective. She let me know to do this meditation with her. When entering the Doll House I noticed different energies. It was not difficult to escape the two fleshbeings. All the body parts at the wall were strange and then I met my horror, I heard in my head: You are created by us but you are not perfect yet, I got injections...I felt fear and pain.
Well I had some questions in my head about different species how they came to existances....and they say humans are created by the Creator, or the soul or the Core? Then I was carried and Dr. Secha worked on me. I felt energies in my Rootchakra and Sacral Chakra, and darker sexual energy, I become a Doll...sexual energies are creating energies.
In my Astral Sight I could not clear see, for my inner eye I saw a doll in sexy dress who likes to play.
Later I talked to my Mutilation Doll that I was surprised. She smiled and gave me soft energy work until I felt asleep.
Attachments
IMG_20240416_174743.jpg
IMG_20240416_174743.jpg (70.28 KiB) Viewed 123 times
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I saw myself in a different form just before I entered the dollhouse. My flesh creatures accompany me; they have merged together yet a small dark haired female appeared and has been following for the last few days. She is protective but when we enter the dollhouse she tries to hold me & my primal flesh creature back. My little one has healed, grown eyes, and become very brave since I brought her home, and she pushes away the one who holds her back. I ask her slowly: do you desire to enter the dollhouse with me? She is insistent - yes.

There are 3 scenes that we are witness to- we pass through the 3rd scene and are rebirthed from a massive womb tree that is a forest and devourer combined. my primal flesh creature is very very brave and clings to my neck as we enter the Womb Tree….she is alert but does not turn away. We exit the Tree rebirthed together.

Dr Sechah. I asked him, just before I passed out, what he was doing - what is he doing to me? He replies that he is putting my love inside. He is making me what I am.

When I looked in the mirror I saw the same creature that I glimpsed myself as just before entering the dollhouse. A black mass of void energies shaped like a seething termite hill covered with eyes and serpents of varying sizes that move and twist and bite. There was an octopus in this also. I am completely black. My being feels like a Heart that can see. The energies feel like Death. My eyes see everything, my eyes are all over my being, except where eyes normally are. So I see everything, and yet I see nothing.
My primal flesh creature has been rebirthed as a part of me.
And the dark haired doll-like creature cries and natters and chases after me but my primal flesh creature is one, is me.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”