Sombre Carnivále Dèmoniaque - Opening Ritual

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Sombre Carnivàle Démoniaque Opening Ritual!

Madator Welcome You!

Demonic Salutations! This is the ritual opening the Carnivàle Gates!!

We welcome you to the event.

We welcome you to the festivities.

This is a ritual of attunement.

It is a ritual of raising energies and entering another world.

The energies of this ritual will be open from April 1st to April 30th, 2023, at Midnight PST.

This ritual is to open the energies of the Carnivàle and attune you
all to the energies of this joyous occasion.

This ritual is a guided ritual that will allow you to attune yourself to the energies of the Carnivale and connect to this incredible space.

This is a ritual of initiation to awaken your inner spirit of play and unleash the inner child and dark child.

For it is time to remember your spirit and remember the joy and fun that lives on in the memories of your soul. It is time to revive them and run free, run through the spiritual plane with freedom and jovial wonder of the Carnivàle!!

The First part of the ritual, Madator, welcome us!

The Lord of the Carnivàle, the genius orchestrator, and the Ringmaster of Madness!

We gather with the demonic members of the Carnivàle and embrace the energies. Madator is the Ringmaster. He is the leader and the Lord of the Carnivàle. He is structured and powerful and knows how to bring success to all he touches. He loves the joy and the energies of the Carnivàle and makes sure his operation is run flawlessly so that all those who participate will have a wonderful time.

He knows how to make things happen, and he knows how to bring fortune to all that he touches. He wears an amulet of Mammon around his neck and honours the teachings and lessons that Mammon brings! He dresses in very well-tailored Carnivàle outfits and always has a solution to any problem that he is presented with. He understands the currents of madness, and he knows the darkness of the soul. It is why he passes through madness and chaos, knowing exactly what to do.

The Carnivàle frees us from the bonds of this world and allows us to shed our worries and our woes and enter a world of wonder and special magnificence. The Carnivàle is one of magick, and we will take you into another world of wonder. This ritual is designed to honour this! Honour the energies of freedom and honouring the self. We embrace the Carnivàle and initiate the awakening of the soul. From this, we will open the gates of the Carnivàle and attune you to the energies!

In the second part of the ritual, we release the energies of joy and fun and awaken the power of the inner child. As we become adults our inner child is suppressed and is often neglected. The Carnivàle is a time to release your inner child, a time to let them out and let them play!

The Third Part of the ritual honours and releases the Dark Child. The shadow child that resides in the dark layers of the subconscious. All your sides of play and fun will be released and you will be faced with your essence and your power. This is a time to remember who you are and remember your dreams, wishes and desires. To shed what weighs you down and release yourself to the energies of freedom and bliss.

Anyone is allowed to participate and join the Carnivàle, so please invite your friends and bring out those who you think would have a wonderful time!!

Carnivàle is a voice of individuality; your voice, your special voice, will be going on a journey of the self—a journey to find and embrace the Carnivàle spirit that sleeps inside of you. The sun nears high noon, and it is time to awaken from this slumber. It is time to embrace your inner Jester of the soul, your Clown of the Ether. Listen to the guided ritual below to open the Gates and join the Carnival as children of Spring!! During the Carnival, we will all be children of Spring and we will be children of the Carnival.

It is our time to play and our time to have fun!

Listen to the Guided Ritual Below.

Music Credits 

Music Credits

Darkest Child by Kevin MacLeod http://incompetech.com
Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/darkest-child
Music promoted by Audio Library   • Darkest Child – Kevin MacLeod 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDJ7uBPVcH8

Dark fantasy studio- DARK CIRCUS (royalty-free dark music)
DARK FANTASY STUDIO-Royalty free music nocopyright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OQ9ZkTQjo0
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

thank you :devilgrin: :devilparty:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:crazy:

This was amazing, I felt intense energies.
M'phera has a message for me. For my inner eye she was dancing to the Carnevale music
Come, dance, too, she demanded. I did during last song.
Visit our show and visit the Dollhouse, she added, and invite your Mutilation Doll Companion to join, she will love it.
Attachments
halloween-2570583_640.jpg
halloween-2570583_640.jpg (24.2 KiB) Viewed 285 times
doll-2554798_640.jpg
doll-2554798_640.jpg (23.65 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

it's was amazing , the carnival energy feels dark and lots of things I found no words to express.

the energy has a lots of fun stuf with it and also I gonna find that the energies are all connected and it feels like all can have fun and do what ever they wanted, but can't go against the rules.

And also the energy of the carnival remind me of the inner child, and the dark self. Because the energy was all about fun and revealing of the inner child and dark self.

I love the energy it's opens me more to experience the other side.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

I absolutely love this style of attunement. I think it was similar to the way we attuned to the Cryptmas Event. It’s really incredible and feels amazing!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”